Discussion » Technology » Do you have any difficulties using Google today?

• Gaspard
    Gaspard wrote:
    <p>anything related to google has been down for 2 hours in all my company's computers...</p>
  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

here too.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... strangely, I have been online, but idle, on Google+ and Gmail this morning ... what's the problem?

• Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:

here too, actually, it appears to me that most sites outside China are having problems today

• Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:

either the earthquake or some stupid political issues... dang

• Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:

@Lao Lee, Tintin

which internet operator are you guys using? how come I'm still experiencing the problem???

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

I can't do shit, not even my VPN works. My chinese coworker says lots of people has this problem today.

• Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:

it seems to be national wide problem... my proxy can't get connected, nothing can be opened, Gtalk's been offline since this morning, but I can open gmail, very slow, I use China Telecom, fuck they always have problems

• Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:

that'll be useless, china telecom used to send technicians to my place many times, they did nothing but have some routine checks then tell you that there's no problem with their service, but a problem with government's censorship, hopeless...

• J WU
    J WU wrote:

there are always difficulties using google>< especially gmail....

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.