Discussion » Health & Fitness » West side workout mate wanted!

• Joe
    Joe wrote:
    <p>I'm looking to get back in shape after my months-long illness. I have noticed drawback of energy, in other words, I often find myself getting tired too easy. So with all that being said, is there anybody wants to team up to motivate each other as I feel hard to stick to with lost enthusiasm.</p> <p>I live between west 3rd ring and west 4th, and I'm currently working out at a gym (CSI Bally) right on west 3rd. But since my membership with aforementioned gym is about to expire, I'm good with any gym within a reasonable price/distance. </p> <p>My usual workout routine is consisted of a mixture of cardio and weight lifting, 3 times a week(every other day or so). However, I'm leaning on endurance, balance and flexbility instead of power right now, so I'm down to some yoga, Pilates or kickboxing as well.</p>
  • №❶ Passioη

is there anybody wants to team up to motivate each other as I feel hard to stick to with lost enthusiasm.

Sure, you can count me in for an evening per weekend. longer time on public holidays...

I'm down to some yoga, Pilates or kickboxing as well

Yoga, yes... pilates, yes. I'm a gymnast / acrobat or at most a capoeira martist but NOT a kickboxer, so I may not be useful on that one... If your doctor has cleared you for physical endurance, let's do it

• №❶ Passioη

Oh, DongZhiMen, DongHuBieShu - Not quite a gym but some usable facilities in the villa (东直门外大街 , located somewhere between the west 3rd ring and west 2nd ring roads)...

Winter is over, you may buy my weird idea for some outdoor / open field exercises for a change, they're healthier than the enclosed gym hall... besides, they could draw the attention of other worthy participants...

Just a thought!

• №❶ Passioη

oh, you're right. 东= "east"... pardon my bad english :D now proximity has become an issue

If my location is not convenient for you, perhaps I could come to yours on my day offs :)

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

this could be the start of something really special!

• №❶ Passioη

These days, I knock off at 8... but starting from next week I'll be doing some open air sessions at the moma park, DongZhiMen. You can join me @ 6pm on weekdays, and 4pm on Sundays...

(Stretching, Pilates, Stamina Drills, and more). Nice to meet you

• №❶ Passioη

oh sure.. I PMed you :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.