Discussion » Chinese Language & Culture » Wanna Join 2012 Summer Camp at MYChineseStudy-SANL

• MY Chinese Study
    MY Chinese Study wrote:
    <p>Do you wish to realize the modern Chinese living conditions? Otherwise, you just be eager for searching the relaxation. Ours can satisfy all of your wanting.</p> <p>We can be your best guider and best Chinese teacher &amp; best friends during your whole trip. Hundreds of historical places and scenic spot can be visited, numerous hotel and apartment or individual home stay we can supply.</p> <p>Schedule:</p> <p>Camp time: Monday-Friday( two weeks) 9:00-10:50 Language Lessons 11:00-12:00 Chinese Culture Lectures Or Experience 12:00-13:00 Lunch Time 13:30-16:00 1,Chinese Calligraphy &amp; Chinese Paper Cutting 2,Trip: Beijing's tourist spot The Forbidden City&amp; Tiananmen Square The old Summer Palace &amp; Peking University The Temple of Heaven &amp; Experience Tai ji Qianmen Culture Street&amp; Taste Traditional snacks 3,Chinese Movie&amp;Chinese Culture:Majong 4,Approaching Peking opera&amp;Culture Experience: 798Art Zone</p> <p>If you wanna know more information,please contact us: Email:info@mychinesestudy.com Website :www.mychinesestudy.com Blog:http://www.mychinesestudy.com/blog/2012/my-chinese-summer-camp.html Tel: 86-10-85900698</p> <p>Address: Rm.901, Block B, Sanlitun SOHO, 8 GongTiBeiLu, Chaoyang,(Sanlitun SOHO opposite Sanlitun village&amp;Yashow,TUANJIEHU Station, Subway Line 10)</p>

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.