Discussion » Beijing Life » Do you have any difficulties in your daily life in

• Perfecting-Service
    Perfecting-Service wrote:
    <p>Hello, everybody, especially newcomers, if you are in trouble with anything in your daily life, just like where to find something, how to do something, etc, please reply this topic, I will answer all the questions I know. :)</p>
  • Reply from 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) is flagged as not relevant.

• Saint - Spartacus

i wonder how much should i pay ... ...

• Reply from 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) is flagged as not relevant.

• Saint - Spartacus

man you're enough generous to give him a hug alt text

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... you should watch the Korean movie called "Please Teach Me English" ...

The thing with Chinese name is that there is a relatively larger number of Chinese having the same Chinese name(s), than the number of Chinese having the same English name ...

So, it is easy if the name is a common one for million of people, otherwise, it might be difficult ... also, the fact that Mandarin pronunciation can deviate "badly" if not said correctly, which, mathetically, add to the "confusion" ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... yes, thanks Scott, it was very careless of me ... I was actually addressing the points from friend, as well as P Service ... I must have got excited when someone said that I am racist because I did not accept his friend request ... sorry, sorry :)

P Service ... "quote" is not used that way ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued)

Blockquote

The above is (kind of) what you did ... but when you are supposed to replace "Blockquote" with what you wanted to quote, and then it will appear as something like this:

DD: then how?

• Simen Wangberg

Where are you finding white women with huge asses? That sounds awesome.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... keep going like this, you guys might attract the JLA (no, not the Superman JLA, but Justice League of Animal) to say that you guys are bully or something ...

P Service ... similar to what Lee said, to start with, "new foreigners" are not too common in this "place" (or they are mostly below the radar so to speak) and the kind of things that you and "L Panda" etc has been covering in the forum are better said at places like airport and train stations, or the calssified section (http://www.weliveinbeijing.com/listing/list) ... while most regulars in this forum would just laugh at you and take advantage of you "defensiveness" ...

If you agree that you need some better marketing ideas, feel free to ask, but you have obviously not done your homework about this site ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ...

they are just for fun

Misunderstand always happened in daily life. I do not care

If you meant what you said, then why are you on the edge, so to speak? And going back to the beginning:

I will answer all the questions I know

You have literally thrown yourself into a cage of cyber beasts, most of them, including myself, like to "tear apart" (or make fun of) people who think they know everything (yes, people, I make fun of Dando too, when I have the opp) ...

So, if you are still listening, just relax ... use a person's name, not some silly business name such as "Perfect Service" (it sounded more like a sex service if you ask me) ...

Or, if you are a clone of "Dabizi", then use the Dabizi account ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... dont do it at home ... it needs special training ... just relax. be a person, not a "service" ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.