Discussion » Nonsense » tell bullshit..?

• Ask Me :p
    Ask Me :p wrote:

I donno if here is a good place to hear suggestion, but its open enough to know ppl's mind here.. I just wanna see the different ideas of what iam going to tell.. I am a girl 23 and i met a man from Italy he is 33 with very open-minded and good position in his company.. After the first date we keep hanging out and he is really sweet to me and seem very good at taking care of the girl,he said he wants to keep me never want to lose me,he will do anything i want.. even if we actually only met two times, But it was really great time until i felt something was wrong.. felt like he bullshit. On his cellphone i found two girls pictures (ambiguous), actually i would not care caz i was thinkin that is his history.. but later i just found on his cellphone he was talking n meeting with another girl.. I asked why, he said he just didnt want to eat alone ( he is in tianjin ),i spoke to him i was not okay with it and i asked him if its okay that i meet with guys for dinner or lunch. He said as long as not going to the bar that is okay..and he trust me. That was his answer... seriouly i didnt understand how it would works,it sounds just like bullshit.. and then in the morning i didnt really show i was happy instead of i was being cold.. but he seem doesnt know anything or donno it was really a matter to me ( we talked the night before though,nothing special) i left just with exactly polit speake to him without kiss. He also didnt be positive doing something and he was kind angry... I knew i like him and i want this relationship.. but without trying i will be regret.. bt i just cant see him again since i always know he thinks its okay meeting another girl.. is this too openminded..? Or something else.. i told him i thought that was pre-sex warm up bt he denyed.. I feel he bullshits me.. but iam just confused.. Whats your guys idea..?? I really appreciate any of them!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I am an old guy ... would it help you?

I have a few questions, and I will have to call him "your BF" for the moment, to make it a bit easier for myself to ask :)

Q: is he your first BF? My guess is "no", but I was just wondering ...

Q: is he your first intimite foreign friend?

Q: how did you know him, and how long have you known him? (you might have said it, but a bit difficult to read a big paragraph) ...

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

He is Italian.

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

Fuck him,bullshit,it's not ok to meet another girl,cz 100% I promise u they fucked,or did everything that he did with u,Just fuck him

• №❶ Passioη

No wonder they never write in paragraphs... gaps don't make sense, and age is just a number ..

I'll leave this one to DD... and I agree upstairs: Fuck who Fucks you, Fuck with who Fucks with You..;

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

men are sometimes the good liars,i don't think you should trust him this way when he said easily "it's okay" as he hanged out with other girls...not 100%,but 99% he had another relationship with others the same like with you...so,it's up to you being a naive lady or FUCK HIM OFF!

couple should be loyal to each other,it's the basis of the relation,when he really fall in love with you,i don't think he would even think about to have dinner with other women alone...maybe he is just a player...

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Looks like a lot of jilted women on here...and a lot of jealous guys who wish they were this 33 year old I-tai.

My advice? Dont come here for advice. Do what you want. Bare in mind the age gap and that you both might be looking for different things. Or you might not. Ask him! Then use your own judgement when analysing the answer he gives you. Fuck him if you want. Dont if u dont. Certainly dont let ppl on here decide for you what youre gonna with.

PS. I think it is completely unreasonable to expect the guy to stay alone all the time when youre not there. Eating dinner does not mean fucking. I dont condone dating or sleeping with other people when youre in a relationship, but let the guy have a social life ffs.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

That's so brilliant it's stupid. Let him know that you are an unreasonably greedy jew-whore. If a credit card ultimatum is the most brilliant idea you ever had, you are a strong candidate for corrective rape. Once the stupid has been raped out of you, come back and share your wisdom.

Hello girls! When your boyfriend starts acting differently and the relationship seems to be dying, it is only because fucking you is no longer interesting to him. There is a very important concept that always must be kept in mind. For every gorgeous woman you see, for every sexiest woman alive, and for every other girl regardless of appearance or personality, there is a dude somewhere who is sick of fucking her. He must then decide to either drop her, or stay with her and cheat, or stay faithful to her and live a life of quiet desperation.

This is why marriage has always been untenable. For every happy couple celebrating their 50th anniversary there is at least one person has who long ago died inside.

• J WU
    J WU wrote:

should really get rid of him.. seriously

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

yep.....jilted women.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

The best thing you can do, now that it has come to this point, is to buy him a paperweight with a miniature Eiffel Tower inside.

This should be enough for him to reveal what he is really about...

• Saint - Spartacus

what u can do first of all is dump him . then you'll see what's going on ...

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

The image posted by "Psyche" in which the model's head has been cut off is part of a blatantly misogynistic effort to objectify women.

What is the head after all but the source of expression, of differentiation, of personality, of SOUL?

But who needs its nuance, its wealth of complications, its BRAIN?

It's best to just do as Psyche has done -- to lop it off -- to satiate the angry men who wish women to be infinitely malleable headless beasts prone to RAPE (which is not funny) or whatever other perverse violations their sick imaginations can conceive.

Personally I am disgusted by it, and by disgusted I mean titillated, and by titillated I mean TITS and the NIPPLES of TITS.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

there should also some guys there with him when you couldn't be there...he didn't have to explain anything if nothing happened...sorry for those jilted guys when they had the behavior like this...

• Saint - Spartacus

cut sth ... ... for that guy ~ ~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.