Discussion » Beijing Life » Concrete Pancake Is The Devil - Fight Back!!!

• ShiBoWen
    ShiBoWen wrote:
    <p>I've lived here on and off for 8 1/2 years and one thing that bothers me the most and affects my health the most is that people are too scared/lazy to come out and play outside. There are good reasons behind not wanting too, but, there are equal decisions to stay active. My feeling is that you still need to exercise everyday and if you choose to live in China, then you'd better do whatever you can - indoor/outdoor - to maintain your health ideals. Admittedly, it's harder to do here but if we start more clubs we can have more fun and meet more like-minded friends so I hope we can. I'm very anxious to have friends to work out with and play sports with so please contact me - physbomb@gmail.com. My name is Steve.</p>
  • Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i would like to join you if i could live here permanently,but the life for me is too much traveling to the cities,hope there is some people would like to hang out with you for the healthy exercises...have fun!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... another "exchange" opportunity?

if i could live here permanently

... ahhh ... Yanni, I thought you are planning to move here?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.