Discussion » Employment Opportunities » IT Positions - Technical

• Daniel Woods
    Daniel Woods wrote:
    <p>Hi, </p> <p>I have several opportunities for an international e-commerce investment company. They have already several successful international e-commerce sites and are building a capability team in Beijing to service the SE Asian market. Many opportunities for international travel, training and career development. </p> <p>Languages: Fluent Chinese, some English. </p> <p>1) PHP Developers capable of building scalable robust sites with a little knowledge of front end development</p> <p>2) Linux System Engineers to manage the network infrastructure, build, test, prod environments, manage releases and help with performance tuning. Input into overall architecture. </p> <p>3) QA Engineers and testing managers capable of automated stress and volume testing, performance testing, system and regression testing. writing test plans and test cases. </p> <p>4) UI Designers, Graphic designers, Usability/HCI for e-commerce sites creating great user experiences. </p> <p>Great salary is on offer. Please send me an email for more information dwoods@antal.com.cn I will respond promptly.</p>

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.