Discussion » Dating & Romance » New in town....

• Cramer
    Cramer wrote:
    <p>Hey......I am new in this great BJ......stay here since 35 days now.....and will stay longer.....haha....i am looking for someone to show my the city......or who is also looking for somebody to exploit the city........the weather is goinjg to be so good.......and sharing experience is much better than alone.......my Chinese skills are between zero and basic.......so it will be good if you can speak better English than me Chinese......but i want to change this also......my language skills: English and German......these both i can offer...;)........so drop me some line .......and see you soon.......enjoy the time....byebye</p>
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess

alt texthahahahahahahahaha......................

• Chai Chu
    Chai Chu wrote:

If it was not that I'm deadly busy with making lunch money these days, I would join you.

Ignore Skaught, there is a lot of life here to see for the curious eyes. There is a big big world under the big bro, still. We Chinese, like everyone else in the world, have 24 hours per day, not every hour is effected by the aforementioned agencies.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

WELCOME BRO!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.