Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » IS IT JUST ME

  • whitney2012
    whitney2012 wrote:
    <p>like is it just me or do other foreigners find it hard to get a date?because i personal am sick of "silly" boys and all...and even someone to call you own gosh its way easier to date in your on country then a foreign country!</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... and when I thought no one would remember poor "Shino" ...

    Whit, or whoever:

    whitney is a girls name

    Enough said?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ...

    I still try to understand the "why" of the female absence in this forum. Recently I got a little bit upset that the one I was having some type of discussion with ..... just disappeared with all of her posts, just like that. How do you explain it?

    Shasha ... who, or whom? It is possible that "she" asked the ex-admins for complete removal from this site, hence, all her posts would have been removed ... in fact, that's what happened to "Shino" (Pete probably remmebers?), she got upset, and then just disappeared, along with everything she said ...

    As for the more general question of why people disappear ... it is not a big secret that while most people came here to "meet" new people, some came here for the reason of "exchange", and when they (he or she) have met someone, they would disappear (or deactivate) for a period, only returning when that relationship failed ...

    If you have indeed made friends with someone here, it makes sense to have that person's MSN (or QQ or Skype or even phone number) instead of communicating via this site ...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... Pete, isnt there an old saying like what you had said, something like "history does repeat itself"?

    Shasha ... being me, I have doubt whether all the disappearig acts were indeed female, but to make life simpler, let's assume so ... similar to what Pete said, many of them (and I can remember many) just came here to "shock" (and/or rock) the world, make a name for themselves, and then disappeared (though a few decided to play "hide and seek", using fake ID) ... the Chinese phrase that popped up is is 御姐 ... I am not 100% sure if it is appropriate though ...

  • Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

    i agree with whitney on this.sometimes its hard getting or dating a good girl in a foreign country.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ...

    i agree with whitney on this.sometimes its hard getting or dating a good girl in a foreign country

    Stevie W ... are you sure this is true in all foreign countries? Somehow, I dont believe that it is true, even in China ... and agreeing to yourself, or one of your bros is a bit silly too :)

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    This forum and most notable commentators scare away and diminish girl self-esteem.
    Most guys on here behave like a bunch of girls playing in the sand.

    But, there are some girls on who are more present no matter what and am proud of them.

    Haven't we got used to seeing cat pictures of different races here? But I like the new race of cat called Ingering, I've just heard it's from Pyongyang town.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    Hahahahaha ...

    why don't you leave me alone and play with others.

    ing ... do you really believe, or want us to believe, that Snake has anyTHING or anyone to play with? Not really, right?

  • Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

    DD ,do u only repeat what other people say? nothing original to say? only repetitions? u being the professor n most experienced of we all in here(at least its what u claim to be with ur big brother talks) i expected much more from u .

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... [Stevie W][1] ... repeat? I thought it is called "quotig" (dam, the "n" keeps playig up) ...

    u being the professor n most experienced of we all in here(at least its what u claim to be with ur big brother talks) i expected much more from u .

    Hahahahaha ... when did I ever become professor? I dont remember ... As for experience ... where did you come from, again?

    ... note to self ... the "n" is kind of OK now ...

    And finally, about your "expectation" ... I think it goes both ways, considering you chose the name "Stevie Wonder"? I think I recall seeing some very interesting things you said elsewhere ... from the "Activity" page, right?

    [1]: http://www.weliveinbeijing.com/profile/100020344/stevie-wonderAs for experience, hahahahaha ... where did you come from?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Only cream and bastards rise to the top, @Peter. Whether the users you listed embody the frothy colloidal suspension of the former or the latter is up for debate.

    the faster a new member rises up on the forums, the faster the group tears them apart, and the faster they leave, never to return again.

    Sayeth chantards: "and nothing of value was lost." Sayeth me mum: "If you can't take the heat, keep your ass out of the kitchen." Better to gradually insinuate oneself in the community by lurking, as is customary. I do remember you heaping scorn upon my meager contributions to the frontpage when I was just a n00b, BTW.

    I do, however, miss the antics of illustrious trolls like B./Nikkibaby, High Priest, Sun, and John Constantine/The War. I don't think "the group" was ever successful at discouraging them from posting.

    Do keep in mind that as this is a local social network in an international city, people tend to come and go IRL; Thorstan Fries never even lived in Beijing, so it's no surprise that he took off with DeMola. I'm as dismayed by the lack of VIP QUALITY lusers of late, but somehow I doubt that has anything to do with the candor of the WLI/b/ troll brigade. Y'know they're just as mean not meaner over at the TBJ forums, right?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    As for the OP:

    It's just you.

    No, really though, it is harder to find your ideal mate when 99% of the people around you do not share the same language, customs, or physiological characteristics. So, like adults, we must lower our fucking expectations.

    I'm free tonight, if anyone's wondering.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    I'm not saying the Internet did anything wrong

    FTFY

    And I'm saying that a simple explanation is that a lot of posters are expats who tend to come and go. Or they're attention-seeking trolls and fraudsters. Take your pick. Just don't be

    implying Internet hazing rituals are scaring away the hot babes

    , or the other Pete'll be upset.

    Yeah, but that wasn't me. It was you.

    Arrr me matey, I like the cut of your jib but ye be cruisin' for a colon bruisin'.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ...

    stupid poo poo head

    Tsk tsk tsk ... yet even more disappointment ...

  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    阿姨恶辣从来没请我泡吧!哼。

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    (续)。。。你为什么想“她”请客?

  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    Truth-writing leads to an instant ban on this site. That was Aiyiela's only crime - dropping truth bombs left, right and center.

    The constant attempts to have the site shut down had nothing to do with it.

  • №❶ Passioη

    @ Whitney - Presuming your sexual orientation is straight ...

    Shall we start by how many "non-silly guys" you've unsuccessfully chased within how long?

    I'm most likely to have all the answers that should follow :)

    =============================================

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    The Adm and the site is just a sham.One day I received a message banning me for posting, while the notorious guys were to face the same sanction as we both threw each other punches. I confronted Marius who couldn't give me a real reason to ban me and not other. Till he lifted t he sanction...

    How many time we've seen the Wlib bully gang doing whatever here and getting away with it? If Ayiala gets banned for posting girls peeing get banned, at the same time, David Findley's nude pic is the most watched on the Wlib history yet the pic got not deleted and he's still active.Deux poids, deux mesures.

    Well, it's time for atonement, they both need redemption.

  • Ajantha Manohar

    The Adm and the site is just a sham.

    A simple question, Why do you continue coming back?

    Their website, their rules. If you don´t like it, fuck off

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    If you don´t like it, fuck off

    Because am here to stay.

    If you don´t like it, fuck off

    When am ready I will

  • №❶ Passioη

    Hehe.. Don't worry @ HP - I'm still a huge fan by all indication...

    Just last week I made a purchase of 52 items for office use... only because "HP" was inscribed on...

    AND From what we gather, there may emerge in this season a new "mini HP" troll ;)... Highly Likely

  • Ajantha Manohar

    Because am here to stay.

    Then stay like a man, not like a crybaby, All day complaining about this about that.

    That's so annoying! Stop being a stupid cunt.

  • Ajantha Manohar

    there may emerge in this season a new "mini HP" troll

    He doesn´t deserve to have a mini clone, that´s 'Privilege'.

    Daddy Passion, Can you teach him how to be a troll?

  • №❶ Passioη

    Oops.. hehe, you'd do me the honour of teaching him anything but being a troll...

    Perfect mentors on this art aren't scarce around here though... by my count, at least 15..

    Now, The real question is: Does HP wanna learn to be that quality of a troll? ;

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    @Passion, I've been busy selecting for a mini HP like Dalai Lama, but that's gonna happen in ten years time.I've seen Some HP coming out from here but they never went far.

    @Mini Passion, is No1 Passion related to you?

  • Ajantha Manohar

    @Mini Passion, is No1 Passion related to you?

    He is my gege, Now Im busy trying to get him one gf in the main page. ps> HP, Stop being weak and pussy, less complaints more balls.

    @Wicked Witch of the East a.k.a Ayiela, I;m not going to talk to you until 2012/4/10 10:08:27

    because you get banned, loser!!!

  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    很忐忑的小jj :(

  • Ajantha Manohar

    DFs completely naked pic showing his p*s had been on top in the forum for quite a long time,

    Thats because take time to find his dick, too small.

    if you can't take it, it's coz you are weak

    People who get banned from this forum> Bedtyger, Mini Passion, Dando, Ayiela, Mature Woman, David Findley

    People who complained about it> Mature Woman, Ayiela, David Findley

    Pretty clear, right?

  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

    The majority of peop0le here are expats and forget the aforementioned trolls. They live under a bridge for Gods sake...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... Mini ... pretty clear :)

    The majority of peop0le here are expats and forget the aforementioned trolls

    No, V, you might want to check that again ...

    I wonder if there's any female in the admin team and where they have been.

    Tara ... why did you wonder? In fact, you have "talked" to them ... if you want to know, ask me offline ...

  • Ajantha Manohar

    The secret weapon of WLiBJ moderator Mini Passion. You are nothing but a little cockroach hiding under the name of Losset?

    Your stupid british humor betrays you, Alex F

    and....

    I DONT WORK FOR WELIVEINBEIJING

    滚蛋

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... hahahahaha ... I dont think his eggs can be boiled, or rolled :)

    Tara ... since they (the female WLIB admins) only chatted to me in private, and they do seem to have disappeared from the forum, so I am afraid I cannot tell you openly here ... sorry ...

  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

    @ 叮噹叔叔 , Check what again professor? Opinions ,facts, or geekology? Maybe my statement?

  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

    I meant that the majority of posters are usually not from China Unc. Well, not originally.

  • Ajantha Manohar

    they should know what kind of stuff on here causes uncomfortable n disturbing feelings to the females

    Do you consider

    a pic of a stupid guy naked, showing his little dick,

    more uncomfortable and disturbing than

    pics of girls peeing each other

    ??

    Do you realize that try to defend stupid things makes you sound stupid?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... ok, I see ... that I have to agree ... I was actually thinking about the "They live under a bridge", but I quoted the wrong part ...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    (continued) ... one possible version of Her Evil Highness ...

    alt text

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    @Tara,

    Wlib CEO Dildo said: Tara ... since they (the female WLIB admins) only chatted to me in private, and they do seem to have disappeared from the forum, so I am afraid I cannot tell you openly here ... sorry ... Tara ... why did you wonder? In fact, you have "talked" to them ... if you want to know, ask me offline ...

    In other words,he will tell u closely, after he has cooked some nice food for u, you gonna eat and u will be eaten as well.

    Old tricks, but they word for this guy.

    Good luck

  • Ajantha Manohar

    a pic of girls peeing (NOT at each other, where the hell did you see that??)

    That was one of Ayiela's profile pics, some female superheroes fingering and squirting (peeing) each other.

    what the heck was going on with the penis photo?

    Most people, after see that pic, tend to> exclaim wo cao (or similar ones) and laugh at this tard guy.

    Only you get a shyness-schock. Let me ask you something, do penis frighten you?

    @Wicked Witch of the East, good job! very @spitter-hatter style, you can spam that kind of pics until you get tired of you own stupidity.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ...

    In other words,he will tell u closely, after he has cooked some nice food for u, you gonna eat and u will be eaten as well.

    Old tricks, but they word for this guy

    Snake ... as amusing as usual ... you are really funny ... shame that you dont know it ... the fact is that, unlike the ex-admins, the female DID not come to the forum openly ...

    WWoE ... so you are in fact another clone of Her Evil Highness? Hahahaha ... the new name is confusing ...

    am gone a few days

    ... very questionable ...

  • Ajantha Manohar

    Also there might be younger users on this site.

    Naive Tara, please, just create one female fake profile, underage and cute, and you will see that Pedos and sugar daddies are the real problem, not see one pic of David Findley´s small dick. Besides, what do you think young users are looking for on this webpage? Language partners?

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Mini Passion aka Erik,

    U've got a fucked up judgement, I don't know where u got ur degree from? For u it's better to post a man's nude pic, but not for ladies. Which world are u living in? But we understand better as u a gay. it's nice for u to contemplate man's cock,

  • Ajantha Manohar

    @High Priest, Poor retard child, Did your parents get a monthly disability payment from the goverment to take care of you when you were a kid? I hope so!

    Pay attention, ok? I know is difficult communicate with a mentally retard like you. Just try your best.

    Our dear Yvonne Li uploaded some artistic naked pics of David Beckham, The pics were deleted and she got banned (I think). This is the perfect case to make a comparision with David Findely´s naked pic. Why Ivonne´s pics were deleted and David´s pic wasnt?

    Ayiela uploaded girls peeing! Is not the same, asshole! If in your village, people usually poo pee shit anywhere on the streets, and for this reason you don´t feel disturbed when you see pics of people peeing, good for you, but now you are not at home.

    Again, I DONT WORK FOR WELIVEINBEIJING

    If I worked for them, all of you would get banned. This is proof enough I don´t work for them.

    One hard dick for you faggy, enjoy it! alt text

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    @Mini passion aka mini yes sir! Pity for ur mother hooker who didn't even know who's dad pregnanted her to give an asshole child like u.

    Go and tell ur retarded judgement to stupid guys like u. What I know is ur enjoy dick exposure due to ur sexual orientation and keep what u've got in mind for urself.

  • Ajantha Manohar

    @High Priest, at least I borned of a human being, in your case...畜生

    You are a stupid creature whose best insult is call other person homosexual. 吃屎

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ...

    You are a stupid creature whose best insult is call other person homosexual

    No ...Mini, I am sorry to have to tell you that, its best insult is actually calling people stupid ... he cannot use "homosexual" as an insult, because, he would be insulting himself ...

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    at least I borned of a human being, in your case.

    @Mini Yes sire,Ha ha ha, who told u u r from a human being? faggot cretin growing up without knowing who fathered u,no wonder u acts show your past.

  • Ajantha Manohar

    he cannot use "homosexual" as an insult, because, he would be insulting himself ...

    He can not be homosexual, he would have to be human first. He doesn't qualify.

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    He can not be homosexual, he would have to be human first. He doesn't qualify.

    Are u sure u were born from a man sperm u faggot? U've got to get a DNA, ur antics show clearly u've got something missing. Just an advice Mini sir,

  • Ajantha Manohar

    High Priest, animal, shut the fuck up, your masters are talking, Go back to your hole aka home and eat feces.

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Get a grip boy, u r too childish.

  • Ajantha Manohar

    Get a boy and grip his ass tightly, fucking pedo

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Get a boy and grip his ass tightly, fucking pedo

    @Mini yes sir! I won't go for boys, am too old for boys...unfortunately u got no daddy, so ur mom come in

  • Ajantha Manohar

    am too old for boys

    What's that supposed to mean? Long time ago, when you were young, you fucked boys?

    Fuckin 烂鸡巴,any meat hole is good for slack your lust, right?

    High Priest, Godfather, Bedtyger and Swag, men with wifes and kids in their countries, playing around in China. What a fuckin pieces of shit!

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    High Priest, Godfather, Bedtyger and Swag, men with wifes and kids in their countries, playing around in China. What a fuckin pieces of shit!

    Well,that's a good association, they are men if they got wives, they've shown their manhood. U think it's easy to pregnant a lady? And who can marry a cretin like you midget? Go and get check up to the hospital to make sure u were born from a man sperm or not

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    (continued) ... Mini ... heehee ... this dirty old Snake cannot go on much longer now ...

  • Ajantha Manohar

    U think it's easy to pregnant a lady?

    what do you mean asshole?

    Is not easy to trick women into having sex without condom?

    or

    is not easy to pregnant a woman when your balls are small?

    they are men if they got wives, they've shown their manhood.

    In your country, farmer boy, gay guys have to marry and have babies, or catholic bigots, like you, will kill them.

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    [1]: http:// Wlib CEO Dildo)

    .. Mini ... heehee ... this dirty old Snake cannot go on much longer now ...

    Look at the mouth of the one calling High Priest dirty, ha ha ha, u've got no shame boy! I've seen ur pix, u looked disgusting, with a stomach full of stinky shit, yellow teeth.

    I'm old than u, trust me I can still go longer than u, if u u were going longer than I do u should have had a child by now. Right? Keep on working hard, train well, than u can reach the goal

  • Ajantha Manohar

    Before talk about the nuncle, Look at yourself, asshole.

    What do you have? One kid and one wife in your country.

    And where is his father and her husband? In China, fucking prostitutes and spending the money on hookers. Send money to your son and wife, motherfucker!!!

    You are the most shitty guy I have met in my whole life. Better for all us if you die.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... Snake, you are not even making sense anymore ... yellow teeth? me? or?

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Mini Yes sir, I advice u to check urself,

    *In your country,

    farmer boy, gay guys have to marry and have babies,

    or catholic bigots, like you, will kill them*

    Sorry, this is why u chose to become a ditry pedo? I didn't know that. Coz u can't pregnant a girl? Oh IC, I told u, go and check to the hospital whether u were born from a man sperm or not.

    fatherless faggot

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... as much as I hate to say it ... ok, I wont say it ... no, I will ...

    if u don't know anything, better keep ur mouth shut

    Snake ... listen to your own advice ...

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Before talk about the nuncle, Look at yourself, asshole. What do you have? One kid and one wife in your country. And where is his father and her husband? In China, fucking prostitutes and spending the money on hookers. Send money to your son and wife, motherfucker!!! You are the most shitty guy I have met in my whole life. Better for all us if you die.

    @ Mini Yes sir, ha ha ha, this boy makes me laugh, my son is aged than u, he is married and a responsible person unlike u retarded, wondering in the street of beijing parked in a cramped apartment. Shame to exparts

    If his parents are China, so what? I'd be impressed if they were in heaven. U see? U r a mere faggot, fatherless, wasting my time talking to this midget faggot pedo

    Snake, you are not even making sense anymore ... yellow teeth? me? or?

    Wlib CEO Dildo, get a mirror and look at urself well again,fat retarded, belly shit

  • Ajantha Manohar

    What are you talking about hospitals?

    You didn't even know what was a hospital, before come to China, farmer boy.

    Pregnat girls in your village is not a big deal> you choose one girl, you rape her and you don't use condom, after that, you go to her parent's home holding a machete, and you say> I take your daughter as wife or I kill you.

    you see? very easy

  • Ajantha Manohar

    he is married and a responsible person

    Bring him to BJ, There is room for another drug dealer in Sanlitun village.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    Hahahahaha ... Mirror Mirror on the wall ... who is the ugliest of them all?

    Mirror: ok, there is just no damn way you can be handsome ... but, you are not the ugliest ...

    No, hahahaha ... that was of course not true, mirror does not talk ... Snake ... at least, I am a happy fat and happy to be retarded ... and you? Accept your own retarded-ness ... accept yourself ... dont try to be something you are not ...

    As for my belly ... well, us human being have certain function that our bellies have to do, after we eat ... you, as you are, probably cannot understand or appreciate ...

    By the way, how do you look into someone's stomach?

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Do u even use condom when entering Wlib CEO Dildo asshole? U often go in dry?

    Bring him to BJ, There is room for another drug dealer in Sanlitun village

    Nah! Can u afford buying drug u? oh IC, u often buy those cheap stuff right?

    Sorry my son if straight, I won't bring him here

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... huh? Now you rumoring that Mini is gay?

    Hahahaha ... Snake, just because you dont like a person, you automatically accuse people that he is gay ... you really need to give up that habit ... or, if you are gay yourself, we would not mind if you step out of your closet, we wont "prejudice" you, even if you are not human enough ...

    Nah! Can u afford buying drug u? oh IC, u often buy those cheap stuff right?

    ... hahahaha ... so you use the expensive stuff?

    Sorry my son if straight, I won't bring him here

    ... there are two assumptions here ... you can have a son ... you have a son ... you can actually hide him in a boat and bring him here ... sorry, that was four assumptions ...

  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

    when dropped he makes the loudest noise possible make everyone around him aware of his presence but true GENTLEMAN (i don't use this word lightly) will see a pretty lady and acknowledge her presence

    That's whats up

  • Ajantha Manohar

    Now you rumoring that Mini is gay?

    Well, technically speaking, I like fuck asses, and during these months I have been shagging Bedtyger's ass, all people know that, you can ask Miss :O or Morticia.

    Sorry Priest, one of your boys also have been my pillowbiter.

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Just because you dont like a person

    Is he a person? U've got something wrong u shit fat boy.

    Wlib CEO Dildo, I have kids, older than u bellyshit. I've proved my manhood, when I married, two months were few. How long have u been pushing unsuccessfully? R u a man? Sorry,

    ... hahahaha ... so you use the expensive stuff?

    Yes, can u afford them?

  • Ajantha Manohar

    I've proved my manhood, when I married, two months were few.

    That's the tribal spirit I like, OH YEAH!!

    Did you cut off her clitoris, ape?

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    That's the tribal spirit I like, OH YEAH!! Did you cut off her clitoris, ape?

    Nah, this is the practice from ur county where ur mom was cut clitoris as she couldn't cum, too bad, this is why she even didn't get to know who pregnanted her when she bore u.

    The women from my village got long clitoris, some clitoris can touch the ground, wow, they can cum thousand times.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... hahahaha ... if we have to consider you a person, then he has as much right as you are to be considered a person ... unless, you dont want us to think of you as a person ... which has nothing to do with whether we actually think of you as a person ...

    Whatever is in my belly, it cannot be more than three days old, even if I dont eat enough vege, so, that would make your imaginary son anywhere from a fetus to whatever age ... in other words, you have not really said much ... which is what you have always been doing ...

    I've proved my manhood, when I married, two months were few.

    Hahahahaha ... you have done what? You have shown everyone your weeny?

    How long have u been pushing unsuccessfully?

    Oh, you mean how long have we tried to have kids? Not even one second, because, we chose not to have a child ...

    R u a man?

    Hahahaha ... I want to say "no", but, that would be lying ... and I dont like to lie ...

    Yes, can u afford them?

    We do choose the expensive toilet paper :)

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    (continued) ... hahahaha ... if we have to consider you a person, then he has as much right as you are to be considered a person ... unless, you dont want us to think of you as a person ... which has nothing to do with whether we actually think of you as a person ...

    oh yea! How long have u been a lawyer? Which school did u go to?

    Hahahahaha ... you have done what? You have shown everyone your weeny?

    Oh yeah! I've shown them mine, it's nice in there, coz it reaches down inside there well, unlike ur tiny weeny that can't make ur missus reach the G spot.

    Oh, you mean how long have we tried to have kids? Not even one second, because, we chose not to have a child

    ha ha ha, let me drink a cup of tea, I hear u.

    We do choose the expensive toilet paper :)

    That's summed it all.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... heehee ... you want to talk “law”? How interesting ... but again ...

    if u don't know anything, better keep ur mouth shut

    ... listen to yourself ... you are embarassing your parents ... and your imaginary son ... >

    Oh yeah! I've shown them mine, it's nice in there, coz it reaches down inside there well, unlike ur tiny weeny that can't make ur missus reach the G spot.

    Hahahaha ... you mean you have seen my supposedly "tiny weeny"? and you say that you are not gay?

    We do choose the expensive toilet paper :)

    That's summed it all.

    Hahahaha ... for something like you that's difficult to wipe, the good stuff is necessary ...

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Hahahaha ... you mean you have seen my supposedly "tiny weeny"? and you say that you are not gay?

    If I were a gay, I can't see from a faggot like u, with that stinky belly full of shit? Nah! and those bad asses? U and Mini Yes sir can share ur assholes

    And with that huge head of urs? lord have mercy! Not u, please

  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:

    飘过~。洗洗睡吧~

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ...

    If I were a gay, I can't see from a faggot like u

    Scroll back up, about one hour ago ... where I said:

    just because you dont like a person, you automatically accuse people that he is gay ... you really need to give up that habit

    Hahahaha ... but I guess it is difficult for you to kick your "habit" ... right? Or, should I say it another way?

    just because certain person does not like you, you automatically accuse people that he is gay ...

    ... and lastly ...

    with that stinky belly full of ...

    Excuse me for not copying the S word here ... anyway ... how do you know that my belly stink?

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Fuck off,

    I don't need to like this midget Mini yes sir is a person?

    but I guess it is difficult for you to kick your "habit" ... right?

    Do u have any lesson to teach me you Dildo? Watch out boy!

  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

    Why do they all F with Hp?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... hahahahaha ... so you have no idea what I meant by "habit" here, right?

    I don't need to like this midget Mini yes sir is a person?

    And what were you trying to say?

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Well, Virgil, that's a question

  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

    Hehe, lol, stinky belly!

  • Ajantha Manohar

    The women from my village got long clitoris

    Good to know about it. I suppose you enjoy very much when you suck their clits, they are huge and long as cocks.

    Be careful, those huge clits are choking hazards for even deep throats like you.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ...

  • №❶ Passioη

    Go easy (most importantly, fair) on HP, you deinonychus... he's not much of a snake after all...

    else you'd all be erm.. 'snaked' :P

    Uncle DD - hehe.. don't mind what they say. I'm still under a permanent impression that a fat belly is an evidence of good living. I have not but one regret, it can't be shared

  • Ajantha Manohar

    High Priest wrote: That's the tribal spirit I like, OH YEAH!! Did you cut off her clitoris, ape?

    Nah, this is the practice from ur county where ur mom was cut clitoris as she couldn't cum, too bad, this is why she even didn't get to know who pregnanted her when she bore u.

    The women from my village got long clitoris, some clitoris can touch the ground, wow, they can cum thousand times.

    read carefully stupid cunt.

  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

    You^ make your cunts read? Oh...... Most men don't do that. Are you bored Mini Asson?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc