Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » blocking function

• lkkkj
    lkkkj wrote:

how come can't block members now..when can it work again?

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

O_o these fruits is not exist.

哼~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... the "blocking" on this site is well known as one of the non-working features ...

By the way ... what happened to the admins lately? I heard about some unofficial WLIB party in WDK about two or three weeks ago, but the attendance was shockingly poor ... since then I have not heard anything about them?

Have they swam back to Norway?

• Joakim Lund Rangel

Blocking seem to be working fine? Click "Block user" in the message reply area to block the user from sending you more messages.

The party was at Pyro btw and I think it was pretty cool. I wasnt able to get there before really late though, it was snowing heavily and in the middle of the road the cab suddenly blasted out in flames :p But it was packed when i finally arrived :)

• Joakim Lund Rangel

Fine, working on a fix for this now.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... yes, I heard about Pyro ... we were at Lugas (I hope I spelt it right) that night, and being that we dont drink nor do we smoke (second-hand or otherwise), we decided to go home ...

Jo ... the blocking via messages did seem to work, but the "usual" path where we "search" for a name to be blocked has disappeared, for quite a few weeks ... it should be a simple matter of bringing that "text box" back, instead of re-writing the whole thing, right?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... in case anyone cares, this is working, but perhaps a bit tricky to use ... cheers :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.