Discussion » Nonsense » Have u ever lost ur heart..?like u cant feel anyth

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

alt textWhat if ur heart is dead..like u cant feel anything..like ur heart is locked..nd theres no key..nd u really wanna find the key..nd u really wanna be with someone..but u cant even really like a person..? what will u do?..nd how u gonna get u own heart back..?

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

@Gullekian yes..ur right..

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

@卫三下三尺 yea...thats the answer what im looking for..thanks

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

well..people they asked me what happend to me..? well..guys..dont worry..i didnt asked this question as myself..actually it happend to my best friend..

• Virgil W
  • Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

@cat thanks for the advice..yea..we all have feellings..

• Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:

it's always easy for me to tell others to learn from what you've been through, but when it comes to my moment, damn, I definitely would know what's the right thing to do, but I would still need to control myself from breaking everything... what I mean is when your moment comes, talk to people is the right thing, but it won't take you out of the hole instantly, take your time, figure out what's important, you will calm down eventually

• №❶ Passioη

I agree @ Eric Lee... There's an idiom in my native language: "he/she who watches the game sees more than he/she who plays it"... So while you may be a good coach for others to play, you yourself need a coach to play the same game.

So @ Aqua - Put it in simple terms. A locked heart is simply a mood to stay away from being hurt (not from being loved). This is the period when pain speaks louder than the desire to be loved, and this kind of mood is very temporary... Usually for a month max, the desire will be back. Remember my words for the next time love desire takes control:

Inzt Bukt Ma Akhtu GounFiz [br] Zel Adan Mek Ubuntur Keed.

Taken from my poetry diary 2008. If you understand and live by it, it will change your life forever.

• Silje Linnerud

Yawn.. Another lost heart again? We need to open a lost and found office on WLIB, huh?

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

@Elena @Eric Lee @№❶ Passioη thanks for the advices..guys.. i think when u meet at the right place with the right person.. i guess everything will becomes more clear..

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Rogues have lock-picking as a class skill.

• Ajantha Manohar

In your case Aqua, be worried about losing your brain instead your heart.

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

thanks for all the advices..i appreciate it.. but let me just be clear about one thing..as i said it before..it happend to my best friend.. so its not me..i have a heart..nd i still have one..

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

nd i think follow the time.. she will find the key..cuz we all r human..the biggest weakness about human its emotions.. thats why u should learn how to control..thats the only reason ull never lose ur heart.. my advice..

• Chai Chu
    Chai Chu wrote:

I‘m kinda in the same state now, locked. I feel like, hmm, I could finally focus on my other goals in life without interruption, which is great. And there will be time I unlock something, just don't know/care when.

There are things controlable in life, and things that are not. Tell your friend there's nothing wrong with it. (though it could be a problem for the person who wants to have a relationship with her. )

Just be curious, be fearless, be good.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ 随便叫首 (流氓无产者人民冠军)

And added dexterity too.lol

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ Aquamarine Hathaway, Human emotions are not a weakness as it is a blessing to be overly happy (humming birds) and it could be natural to exhibit a reasonable amount of self imposed sadness. It’s one thing in particular to give up on life, but emotion is not the issue here. Emotion cannot be at fault and this is coming from a man! Barack even!

Emotion is what makes your friend an “individual”. If she has a heart, it beats; thereby it will be heard to her benefit.

• Reply from A豆腐 is flagged as not relevant.

• Reply from Virgil W is flagged as not relevant.

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

emotions nd love..that two things u cant control.. so..i think when she meet the one.. she will get her hearts back..;)

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

drink...

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

i mean..sometimes emotions r humans weakness..some bad people will use this..

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

i think everything its gonna be alright later..

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... and time equates money ... Aqua, have you recovered your phone by the way?

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

@叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) hehe..well..i bought a new iphone..i think the taxi driver sold it..lol.. how r u anyway..?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... so did you somehow leave your heart in that phone you had lost?

Do remember not to do that anymore, because your heart should always be yours and yours only, but no one else ... we are doing fine, thanks ..

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) hehe..i still have my heart..but thanks..ill remember that..;)

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Aquamarine: Time.

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

Time..?

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

"how u gonna get u own heart back.."

with time

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

Avril Lavigne said: "I have tattoos, smoking, drinking, swearing, but I know I am a good girl. Real slut like to pretend innocent.. pure, shy, likes to wear pink clothes. Men r superficial, only see surface so that they can only miss the good girl, and then the slut deceive u would rather die. only woman can see who is the real bitch..

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

Honey..there will be an answer.. let it be..

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

@Alex+

thanks..yes..time+time..

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

@Elena yes.like the beatles song..let it be..

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Real slut like to pretend innocent.. pure, shy, likes to wear pink clothes.

lol, I <3 these ones.

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

@Alex 1<3...?

• Reply from Mari Vidste is flagged as not relevant.

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

@ingering u like when people said bad things to me..arent u..? whats wrong with u..

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... Aqua ... would it make me a bad person if I like it too? It's no fun being nice most of the time, you of all people should know that ...

For one moment, I hoped you have already learnt (or Caroline had explained to you) that "being nice" might not necessary mean being "nice" ... guess I hoped too much ...

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

hehe..well..i know what u meant.. but just want u to know that..u should relax sometimes..nd dont just came out nd judge or tell me what i should learn.. i dont like that..thanks..

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

its ok.. but thats avril said..not me..

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... one thing I know, Aqua ... I have to give up on you ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I see my talents are not needed in this thread.

Good work, citizens!

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

hehe...i have never gave u hope..

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

i have never gave u hope

Hahahaha ... you cannot afford to ...

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

@Tara ❀ 加油加油 thanks sweetheart..that was nice..nd right..;)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... show us some chocolate photos for Easter ;)

Happy Good Friday by the way :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... frighteningly delicious ..

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

happy weekends..;)

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

hehe..just dont think too much..

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

hehe..funny

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

cool...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.