Discussion » Beijing Life » maybe in the near future, there will be more and m

• hoze real estate
    hoze real estate wrote:

recently, the studio and 1br apt is so hot, when one apt come out, in no more than 1 week it'll be gone, and the price is going up so crazy.

I experienced that before the spring festival, the apt in Shimao International Centerin sanlitun area, the small size studio for 62-68sqms, even several landords rented out as the price RMB6500, but now the price is all above RMB8000, even some high fl rented out at RMB9000, and there's no studio can be available now . Just no more than 5 apt at price RMB9000 can be available. Crazy price.

But another side, the big size apt, like 3br or 4br, seems there are many can be available, the price is around RMB20000-30000, so I'm thinking there will be a lot of people to share the apt in near future. or live far from Beijing Center.

I'm living in a local apt, 2 years before I got it for RMB2200, but this year my landlord up the price to RMB3000, for 1br at 40sqms, why the rental is going up so quickly, so high, if going this way, maybe I will still think about to share apt with other people.if even share the price will be high, I may sleep in the street.

the government is controlling the selling price, but I think it still need to control the renting price, now the price is even more than New York, too much. if it's really a bubble, let it broke earlier.

• Simen Wangberg

Maybe in the near future, there will be more and more people firebombing the offices of their local real estate agents because everyone hates you.

Just maybe!

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

I have always quite liked living with people; it does appear that there is ab increasing tend for people to live alone.

I wonder if human are becoming less social generally; I blame the internet

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I actually wouldn't mind living in a coffin hotel if it had halfway decent communal areas.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Dont tie yourself to the land! Dont suffer under the rule of evil landlords! Dont be afraid of real estate bubbles!

Be gypsy, my friends!

alt textalt text

alt text

Live one month Chaoyang, Wukesong, Wudaokou...wherever you want!!!!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

So maybe I should scratch the 全封闭三轮车 idea and get a 面包车?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

So maybe I should scratch the 全封闭三轮车 idea and get a 面包车?

NOooO!

alt text

Christopher Gardner: Hey. Don’t ever let somebody tell you… You can’t do something. Not even me. All right?

Son: All right.

Christopher Gardner: You got a dream… You gotta protect it. People can’t do somethin’ themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want somethin’, go get it. Period.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Finally something Scooter and I can agree on (besides that Alex et al. is a sandy vagina). That movie gave me cancer.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.