Discussion » Art & Design » Looking for models for artistic nudes

• Fouko
    Fouko wrote:
    <p>Hello everyone,</p> <p>I already predict an avalanche of smart-ass comments on this kind of ad, so let's make it clear immediately: this is a serious ad. I am not trying to get laid.</p> <p>I'm a photographer freshly arrived in Beijing and I started working on artistic nudes back home and would like to keep on working on such series but I am finding it really difficult to find ladies for nudes here in Beijing. It's probably some kind of cultural taboo and my inability to read &amp; write Chinese doesn't help but it's definitely harder here than in the west.</p> <p>So if you are a lady (over 18!) interested in modeling and photography and you'd like to talk about a collaboration with me, please contact me at fyko@foukography.com. I am not necessarily looking for magazine type of women, so don't be shy!</p> <p>To have a look at my work, please visit my official website: www.foukography.com and the following portfolio: http://www.fouko.book.fr/galeries/</p> <p>If you are a photographer and you just want to hook up for a few beers, feel free to contact me too!</p> <p>Фуко</p> <p>QQ:2330369890</p> <p>MSN:elfaurel@hotmail.com</p>
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

If are looking to do nude shots of guys, just let me know

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"Draw me like one of your French girls."

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.