Discussion » Nonsense » why girls always to have long hair ?

• Yingzi
    Yingzi wrote:
    <ul> <li> Why the most girls keep long hair ???What is a troublesome issue, You need to spend lot time to wash , nurse , blow dry , comb your hair, it took lot time to protect hair to making hair look soft and health . Everyday i spent 30mins maybe more time on my hair ! Why i doing this ? Only coz I can't made a decided to cut my hair short !</li> </ul> <p>Why girls always keep them hair longer ?</p>
  • Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i spend maximum 2 minutes for my hair everyday...

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

I see I am the first guy to comment on this, listen carefully, girls...

Long hair in a good state is always, ALWAYS more beautiful than short hair, no matter what the state.

Straight guys dont want to date a girl that looks like a boy.

Can be summed up with - long hair is more beautiful. (Always, always, always, always, ALWAYS)

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

长发女人比短发女人更女人吧

• Silje Linnerud

ughhhhhh, it's just hair. What a big deal. Hair won't stop growing until the day you die. She is such a GIRL, huh?

alt text

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

I often find short hair on some women incredibly sexy, in fact, on some women I think it suits them better...

I'm no expert, but I think it has something to do with the shape of the head/face.

• Simen Wangberg

I dig short hair on chicks too. Looks more sleek and sophisticated. Think of every female newscaster you've ever seen.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Tian Wei?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

the 2 gentlemen above have some taste

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

the 2 gentlemen above have some taste

.................or you have short hair.

有些短发的女人很有女人味

女人味和漂亮有关但是不一样!

She is such a GIRL, huh?

sure - thats gross. but no one ever said "the longer the hair the more beautiful the girl". Obviously there is a perfect length for everyone - its always below the shoulders but above the backs of the knees.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm gay for short-haired dykes.

• Saint - Spartacus

i like short hair alt text

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.