Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Can't upload profile photo

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Server Error in '/' Application. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Also, the hometown and current location menus are fucked. I can choose a country, but the states/provinces list never loads.

• Silje Linnerud

Is the size of the image too large? If yes, then just resize it and try again. It works sometimes.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Tried it with a thumbnail sized image and I get the same result. I have a lot of profile images in my gallery, though. Maybe I should clear some of those out.

• Silje Linnerud

uh oh. I really hate saying this, but Dando, you are screwed.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... Ca7 sounds jealous?

兽兽 ... I just tried it, and it did not work either ... the admins are probably still over at WDK ... since Saturday ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Deleted my whole profile photo album. Same result. Now wishing I would have deleted a few photos at a time.

FML

@Caterina,

Y U MAD?

• Reply from 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) is flagged as not relevant.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Working now.

Hometown and current location are still fucked.

• Reply from Yanni is flagged as not relevant.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.