Discussion » Beijing Life » how we can live not survive?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:
    <p>how we can live in this world not to suffer from the bad environment,cheatings,cold hearted...?why can't just live away from these?</p>
  • Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

but when live in some places,meet with some people,always some kind of dark spots in mind when to face the truths or troubles

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... we can, huh?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... so where is the third option?

• Simen Wangberg

GET MORE HIGH NIGGA

• Jay
    Jay wrote:

@袜子 : Dude did u just use the word NIGGA?

• Chai Chu
    Chai Chu wrote:

u r high on?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's okay, @Jay, he has black friends.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

original Beijing old men are more rude and stupid than their young guys...just be careful with them...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I am old, but I am not Beijing ... :)

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

the polite people always from other cities in Beijing,but the people from there are...,no words to describe them...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

some say,Beijing people are doted so much by the city herself,sometimes they need to get some good lessons from the life to be a little bit educated...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... on second thought, my in-law is original Beijinger ... I have not agreed with you yet, have I?

To put it mildly ... each race, culture, country, even city, has its individual history, which, over time, brought a sense of status of some sort ... e.g.

... if you call a Canadian an American, he/she is likely to be very unhappy ...

... if you say that an Australian has good American accent, he/she wont be too happy either ...

etc etc ...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i don't mean all,but most of them are like this,self-important,aggressive and standoffish...i have met some street sellers or taxi drivers,are very kind and warmhearted,but unfortunately they are not from Beijing...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i don't use the word arrogant,because they are not up to the level can be arrogant...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... no, I actually meant that I do want to agree with you so very very much ...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

hehe Joep,you are right,shit always the shit,let it...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

it's like the shit people also in my home town,i don't like them and i accept that they are...,so,just ignore them...and they will learn the lessons...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

and sorry i don't want to offend any Beijing local people...just aim to the people who doesn't know who are they have no respect to others...

• Ajantha Manohar

Yanni wrote:

the polite people always from other cities in Beijing,but the people from there are...,no words to describe them...

most thieves in BJ> 老外地

most grifters in BJ> 老外地

most prostitutes in BJ> 老外地

most spitters in BJ> 老外地

most rude and smelly people in BJ> 老外地

If you are not happy IN THIS CITY go back to your dirty village, be happy shitting in holes and eating the 小蚯蚓 of your farmer husband, enjoy the life having a lot of farmer babies, later you can sell them on taobao, stupid bitch

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

If you are not happy IN THIS CITY go back to your dirty village, be happy shitting in holes and eating the 小蚯蚓 of your farmer husband, enjoy the life having a lot of farmer babies, later you can sell them on taobao, stupid bitch

hehe,i am happy in the city,with my friends,with the people who is respected and have respect to others,the Beijing local people especially less educated old ones are the trash of the society...the police will clean them...

and by the way,i like some villages in China,the people there more warmhearted and polite than ones from the city...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

most entitled in BJ> got news for you, it ain't the laowai or the waidiren

Beijing can only exist because money, power, labor, and resources flow through it from the rest of the country, and all the paper-pushers and bureaucrats believe they're entitled to the privileges granted by their 户口 because, well, because! People who say shit like "most of the criminals in Beijing are outsiders" are just cunts. As long as we're speaking in crude and generalized terms, let's say that Beijing itself is the biggest criminal in China, eh?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Yanni ... sorry that I have missed you when you were here, when will you come back? I will gather a group to welcome you ...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

hahahaha...DD,thank you so much for the welcoming...i also regret that we missed out the chance when i was there,but it was bad luck with my headache,the weather and the shit old people there...hopefully i can come back very soon and we will meet up... :D

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

the local Beijing people are most aggressive criminal in China,i have the worst experience with them the old people from accident i have never had...what should they be proud of?except the 户口 of the capital city what they have?think the waidi ren and Laowais are much more than the original Beijingers,they should hide their tales living in their own hole and stop bothering others...

• Ajantha Manohar

Yanni> 那你又为什么来北京呢?为什么你不呆在你那美丽,干净的城市呢?你在你老家呆的那么好,你来这干嘛啊?为什么当别人问你这种人从哪来的时候,你这种人从来都不敢实话实说,只是说从南方来的或者只模棱两可的说呢?既然你那么为你是哪人而骄傲,为什么你不敢实话实说老家是哪?

Dando>

let's say that Beijing itself is the biggest criminal in China, eh?

Yes, Bo Xilai made an excellent work in Chongqing.

i know what you mean >

Beijing can only exist because money, power, labor, and resources flow through it from the rest of the country,

But seriously, Dude, you know the cost of living in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou is much more higher than other chineses cities and villages. Most chinese workers from other cities are willing to work for less wages than the locals. This situation is very good when you are the boss, you always can offer shitty salaries, someone will accept it. Do you think this a good situation for the workers? Do you know how many persons can live in a small aparment? Do you know how tough is competition for jobs now? Working extra hours, and not getting paid over time, is not optional, it's a must...

户口privileges? what's your point? Beijing is a free city, everybody is welcome to come?

Good!! Do you want open a business with me?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

呵呵,Mini Mugu,我不知道你对别人的家乡那么感兴趣,我的家乡是内蒙古呼和浩特市,也算是省会城市,我不敢说我家乡有多么好,只是在那边生活多了一些温暖和人情味儿...来北京的目的也不是为了别的,只是这边儿的朋友很多,机会很多,怎么说,北京算发展得比较好的城市(但应该不是本地人或城市自己怎样怎样的结果)...但是,想在这边儿生活的人没必要非得从城市本身或者本地人而喜欢这个城市...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

再说,选择在哪个城市,都是自己创造自己的生活,也在于周围的环境和人,我想,外地正要来和已经在北京生活多年的人对北京本地人都有同样的想法,大多数都是为了曾经在这里学习对城市熟悉或者有家乡和外地的朋友们或者有更好工作机会...所以,为土生土长祖孙三代北京长大没什么文化而生活在贫穷小胡同的野蛮本地人而感到悲哀...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

还有,我在北京生活的所有好朋友们,他们都不是本地人...朋友的朋友们和朋友的朋友们的朋友们和朋友的朋友们的朋友们的朋友们...中真的北京人很少很少...

• Ajantha Manohar

Yanni, your Putonghua.... who the fuck are you?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i am only aiming to the old,less educated,rude and wild people,wish them nice trip to jail...why you get crazy?hahahaha...by the way,i am me you don't have to know and i am not interested to know you....

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Since last time I was kicked out from someonex's house , I learned , violate other's personal space is disrespectful even though u did many works to keep his house clean..

That must be the fault of waidiren housekeepers willing to do it cheaper.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

Ca...,sorry i don't get you,why have to be kicked out instead keep others apartment clean?

• Ajantha Manohar

Yanni, 哦哦,一个专产野牛的地方,快看啊,一只小野牛长大了,现在又来到北京搅和北京人的黄城根生活,你干嘛不滚回你那人情味浓的老家,好让你那些"文明"的男人们给你这个小野牛挤奶呢?北京只有你说的粗鲁没文化的人,那还真是悲催啊,看到那些你所谓的粗鲁,不文明的人帮你挤奶 :( 不过看起来你不想回去被m你那些文明人挤奶,难道说你很享受北京这些"粗鲁,没文化"的并且住在你说的穷胡同的老男人给你挤奶,你还真是贱啊.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

Mini Mugu,我不知道你是哪里人,也没兴趣知道,只是你说这些话想表达什么意思或者能证明些什么呢?与其在这里歇斯底里的发“泄”,不如到外面呼吸一些新鲜空气让头脑更清新一些...哈哈哈哈...

哎呀,我也居然无聊到和某些这么“有素质”的...对话,还是去吃饭吧...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

犯贱而没文化的小野牛纠正你一下,是皇城根而不是黄城根...哈哈哈哈...

• Ajantha Manohar

不如到外面呼吸一些新鲜空气让头脑更清新一些

哦 真的吗?那你为什么不去外面呼吸一些新鲜空气让你这只小野牛的头脑更清醒些呢?哦,顺便说一下,不是让头脑更清新些, 是让头脑更清醒些,看来真是一只没有文化的小野牛啊。 你人生的最大梦想就是,从你那满是牛屎的草原上爬到北京,然后削尖了脑袋挤到北京的上流社会去犯贱,但是老北京人看不上你这种主动送上们的快餐。 但是也许你可以成为老外的公共厕所,哦。。。你认识Teddy吗,也许他可以成全你那上流社会的梦想。但是你是对的,北京人没有上海人那么聪明,北京人不知道怎么把你这样的垃圾拒之门外,以至于你这样的小野牛在北京到处排泄!

ps:今天当你吃饭的时候注意聆听下你吃饭时发出的咀嚼的声音。

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

哈哈哈哈...我说的“清新”是在你发“泄”之后,看来还没“泄”完呢,你自”便“吧,慢慢来慢慢来啊...哈哈哈哈...

• Ajantha Manohar

Yanni, I FORGIVE YOU

SS Amon alt text

• Ajantha Manohar

i suppose I have a woman soul inside of me

alt text

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i won't book any hotel in Hutong area anymore the next time i back to Beijing,people are better and more polite in commercial area or by the universities...

and Mini Mugu,i don't know why you FORGIVE ME,of what?

• Ajantha Manohar

hotels? 你上门服务吗?多少钱一小时?我完全理解为什么你不选择在胡同里住,因为住在胡同里的大多数人都有家庭,你没有市场;所以你转向商业区或大学。钟点房很适合你。

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

喔,看来你家里的某个或某些女人们正在从事这个行业,所以你呢,有时间多想想你妈妈她挣钱多不容易啊...

没发“泄”完就继续啊,告辞了,哈哈哈哈...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.