Discussion » Current Events » Life is fragile, isn't it?

• Andrea-W
    Andrea-W wrote:
    <p>My colleague has been "sleeping" in hospital one week so far...</p> <p>In the afternoon of last Monday, i was working in office. Suddenly my colleague got acute disease. We called 120 immediately. When the doctors came here and checking his condition, they asked my boss to sign the critically ill notice and said to us he might face the death in any time..What happended on earth??? </p> <p>Finally we got a real-bad news that his headskull was bleeding and his head had hoarded 11ML's blood. So far, he has been staying in ICU and keep his life through breathing machine... </p> <p>I'm really unbelievalbe for everything that happened around me last week. He is in his early 30's.He just got married last year and did father last month. In that morning he showed his lovely baby's photo to us.Everything about him looked so happy. But in that afternoon, the unexpected thing happened..</p> <p>A week passed, I really can't forget that moment and really can't release my heavy mood. Sometimes i feel that God is playing a joke with us, and is God fair to our everyone? What's the meaning of life? Life is really so fragile.. </p> <p>Pray for him...</p>
  • Gracie Liu
    Gracie Liu wrote:

life is fragile but can have a strong will

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

life is fragile,it's true,now i am more and more believing there is luck around the people from what they did in the past...

• Peter S 李贝勒

I don't know u or ur friend but i send u and him and all his family "positive thought" and i hope that people aound them are there to help...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i wish for him all the best!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.