Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Graphic Designer (Part-Time/Full-Time)

• Me In Beijing 2.0
    Me In Beijing 2.0 wrote:
    <p>Just got it in my email few days ago, i know there are many graphic designers here so maybe you will find it relevant. Good luck.</p> <p>Job Description Graphic Designer (Part-Time/Full-Time) Updated: Feb 22, 2012</p> <p>Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB) is looking for an experienced and professional Graphic Designer to join our Marketing and Communications department. The Graphic Designer will support all design aspects of CKGSB’s international and domestic marketing and communication efforts.</p> <p>Qualifications</p> <p> Minimum 5 years experience in graphic design  Experience designing for international clients  Experience working in professional environments in China  Minimum undergraduate degree  Proficient in Abobe Creative Suite programs and strong PowerPoint designing capability  Good at photography is a plus  Organized, detailed-oriented, pro-active problem-solver  Ability to work under pressure with competing deadlines  Comfortable in a fast-paced, bilingual (English and Chinese) environment  Can manage multiple projects simultaneously start to finish  Available at least three days a week for in-house working hours</p> <p>Job Responsibilities</p> <p> Design school-wide brochures, newsletters and publications  Design posters, invitations for conferences, roundtables, forums (for print and digital distribution)  Create school-wide communication templates  Coordinate with print and digital vendors during production  Assist with visual identity and logo application strategy  Assist with designing graphics for multimedia production (i.e. videocasts)</p> <p>To Apply</p> <p>Please send your CV to email ywang@ckgsb.edu.cn. Job location is in Beijing.</p> <p>About Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business: Established in 2002, CKGSB is China's first non-profit, independent business school. CKGSB's mission is to generate world-class insights on management theory and practice, and to develop business leaders for a new era of global business in China and beyond. Headquartered in Beijing, CKGSB has satellite campuses in Shanghai and Shenzhen, and a network of international offices in London, New York, and Hong Kong. CKGSB offers MBA, EMBA, and executive education programs. For more information,</p>

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.