Discussion » Nonsense » Why do you girls like highheels?

• Eric Lee
    Eric Lee wrote:
    <p>I don't think most girls with highheels are pretty, why are they always wearing them and think it's better... some can't even walk a long distance without hurting their feet but still insist on wearing highheels... what the hell is wrong with their mind??? Some girls told me it's all female's dream to be wearing highheels... how can you have such a boring dream... I don't want to be offensive, just can't get it, sorry if you think I have offended you, but please give me some of you reasons, thanks!</p>
  • Florence
    Florence wrote:

not all the girls like , i think.. hehe, at least , i dont like......and i think wearing highheels is a torture....hehe( personal opinion)

• Saint - Spartacus

hey, you can put heel inside , that's special for men

• Virgil W
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Elena ... I wont disagree, but some guys might ...

[embed]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjM3MzIyMDI4.html[/embed]

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... AM ... mysterious or not ... you are still attractive ... please say hello to your new friends for me :)

• Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:

I like you, Psyche, hahaha

• Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:

being required to wear heels and like wearing heels are different...... I just wanna know after they started to feel pain at feet with highheels, why would they still be wearing those the next day (not required)... which doesn't make sense to me

• Chai Chu
    Chai Chu wrote:

I LOVE HEELS!!!!

• Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:

5'9, I am just not very into girls with highheels... and I know it's not good for them, just don't get it why they know it hurts but still so into it

• Peter S 李贝勒

"Heaven and heels" It's a question a shape.  Heels give the illusion of longer legs and give more ass to girls.  Don't u think so?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,AM,我说的,是你的那些大大小小的考考,你以为我说什么?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,你,一定会活的比我长,而它们,还是会开开心心,住在你的房间里面的!富力城那里?现在常常去了?我没猜错,应该是地下一层?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,还好,还好,没有猜错!那里有几个小的精品店,东西还可以!

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

@Skaught

rihanna'd be hot and confident in everything, u r just one of those guys who don't know what they talk about, guys love 3 things in the world but they never admit

1: sluts

2: makeup (the type that DOES make you look better)

3: high-heels

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I hate high heels.

inb4 short

I can't stand going for walks or out drinking with chicks wearing heels. They fuck up your posture and your joints. And I just don't like the way a foot looks when it's crammed into one of those narrow bastards. Then again, I'm not a foot-lover in the first place, and I complain about commodity fetishism all too often.

But goddammit, Chinese women, one of the great things the revolutionaries did was to abolish the traditional practice of foot-binding, and now you're paying shitloads of money for the commercial Western equivalent?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahha ...

one of the great things the revolutionaries did was to abolish the traditional practice of foot-binding

That brought up one interesting question, or a few ...

... which culture (just a "east vs west" question) created or discovered high heels?

... or, perhaps, was the western culture influenced somewhere along the time line by Chinese?

... why would western women allow such "suffering" among themselves?

• Father Of Boring

I just came in to say this: I live above a family with kids, have a hardwood floor, and I have a roommate with essentially nothing but heels who goes out/comes back late at night. We've had visits from the armband ladies on that account.

I don't care how pretty your heels are, they might be art, but they're loud, and the rest of us with sensible footwear and non-selective hearing are trying to sleep/read/work/think. There's a reason I don't play with my hammers or lead my horses around the apartment late at night, and I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't either.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... a group called D-votion ... and the guys are wearing heels in this MV ...

[embed]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzYxMDY0ODUy.html[/embed]

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Moonrocks,

"the Dandoz is the Batman"

FTFY

Do yourself a favor and go to imgur.com, open an account, download the Firefox plugin, and stop deep linking to shit you find in Google Image Search like a permanent fucking newfag. Fully half of your graphic anti-lulz is replaced by alt text and thus impossible for me to mock.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/1273605571206.gif?w=242&h=362 http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/1273758351625.gif?w=245&h=229

Is this your wordpress, brah?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

2012[br] still deep linking on WLIB

One cannot do this accidentally. You have to select upload from web and leave the http:// field blank, hit 'ok', and then add the URL manually.

And it violates forum ecology because every time I load a page where he's posted, my computer is querying wordpress, which, being a blog service, is harmonized in China, but only partly (hosted photos load extremely slowly). That said, I hotlink to knowyourmeme webshit all the time, but that's a wiki, and they provide embed codes as a service.

Back when I was a newfag, bandwidth theft was punished by canny web admins by replacing the hosted image with goatse.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.