Discussion » Nonsense » Do you know this Kony 2012 thing?

• Eric Lee
    Eric Lee wrote:
    <p>http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/bm0ae9fPAvE/?resourceId=98302515_06_05_99&amp;rpid=98302515</p> <p>Please check the video out, I don't know what to say... think it's better to let more people know, whatever you might think of it... it's called KONY 2012...</p>
  • 随便叫兽
  • Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:

I always feel bad when it gets to government level, I mean they(the US government) are doing it only because these people have made it big enough for the whole world to notice that the government can't just let it be, the government have to do something and it's good for themselves too, if these people failed to make it a world level issue, the government would ignore it....

I like the way these people are doing it, but at the same time I feel like the US government is using them to have a show for their own good.... what I said is kinda irrelevant to the video, sorry if I offended anyone... I just want to say if you really cared, why the fuck have you ignored for 8 fucking years, how many people could have still been alive if you had done something 8 years ago

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

If America took seriously its responsibility as a democratic hyperpower, each gubernatorial election would include a referendumb on which third world clusterfuck to further complicate.

Or maybe we could have reality television shows, like Who Wants to Be an Asylum Seeker?

I just think we need to make these issues more real to the Real Americans. Social media is too ephemeral.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.