Discussion » Nonsense » Anyone want a do nothing WHITE GUY JOB 10,000RMB?

• SO FRESH
    SO FRESH wrote:
    <p>Anyone want a professional white guy or girl job?</p> <p>NO REAL WORK</p> <p>Just be a white face in the office and get paid high!!!</p> <p>Most work will just be editing some emails or talking to people in the office or clients in English. And sometimes doing one to one conversation with your boss.</p> <p>Salary 10,000 a month Paid Z visa</p> <p>Requirements: American Can be in office 9-5pm Monday to Friday</p> <p>Location: Near American Embassy (nurenjie Ladies street)</p> <p>Send resume and photo to info@myglobeconsulting.com or myglobeconsulting@gmail.com</p>
  • SO FRESH
    SO FRESH wrote:

Really you think so with no work?

• SO FRESH
    SO FRESH wrote:

I think its good for someone who has other business like exporting or something or web design whereas they can work for someone else and get paid doing own stuff

• Silje Linnerud

OP, please explain it to me, how some"NO REAL WORK" job could possibly be a professional choice?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You just need a body to occupy a desk? Sounds like what I'm doing now. The only reason I wouldn't take this is because my current employer calls me a journalist, although there could be a sense of twisted satisfaction to be had in calling myself a consultant at 29 years of age.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Findley is perfect for this job ...

• Silje Linnerud

Dingdang, I am afraid the employer would not like to hire an exhibitionist nakedly sitting in the office, even though he does look like Caucasian. .

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.