Discussion » Nonsense » What is up with all of the artistic chicks on this

• 威辣
    威辣 wrote:
    <p>It seems there is no shortage of girls with several albums filled with boring pictures of random things like a pot of flowers with a weird iphoto visual effect and shadow casting. And then they list real long poems that only Mooney Rockstar would read. </p> <p>My question is why so many?</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... cannot decide which name to use ... were this two images supposed to mean or say something? The last one, however, is a refreshing change :)

Scott ... if you are considering an apology, for what you said in the other thread, I will accept it ... hahahaha ...

Monkey ... not every girl is into posting nude photos of herself ... but if you just need to see nude or half naked women, I might be able to help :)

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Psyche - the painting is indeed of Psyche and Cupid, however it is titled "Psyché et l'Amour" and you might like to know it was painted by Wiliam-Adolphe Bouguereau and exhibited in the 1900 world fair in Paris (Exposition Universelle).

Bouguereau was an academic, a realistic painter who focused on the female form. Although he was considered a genius during the peak of his career, he fell into disprepute for continuing to denounce impressionism, which had by that time finally achieved general acceptance. He really didnt start to be admired again untill the last 30 years or so. I happen to appreciate his work.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

lolwut?

You "appreciate" that?

Shit's gay, dude.

• Simen Wangberg

Oh man.

oh MAN

PICTURES OF BUILDINGS AND FOOD?!?

IS THIS A THREAD ABOUT MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD?!?!?!?!?!?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GOOD

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

I appeciate that he persisted in what was becoming a dated style and that he had the balls to stick to his convictions regarding impressionism, which continues, in my eyes, to be overrated - especially later impressionist work.....though Im a fan of a good degas and the occasional manet ;)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.