Discussion » Chinese Language & Culture » What happens when you speak better English than ot

• Cindy Zhou
    Cindy Zhou wrote:
    <p>I had dinner with an American guy and two other Chinese girls. Apparently my oral English is much better than the other two girls. So whenever I started talking during dinner, the two other girls will brutely interrupt and criticise me with their broken English, as if I'm possessing something belongs to them. The American was looking at us with such an confused face that he has no idea what's going on. I mean seriously?! Why can't you just face it if your English is not good enough to show off. It absolutely makes no sense to "discriminate" those who are better than you. I sware that I'll never get involve into such rediculous atmosphere ever. To talk with a Chinese peer in English is the worst experience I've ever had. </p> <p>What about you?</p>
  • Silje Linnerud

OP, apparently your English is still not good enough! What I can tell is, you made a bunch of mistakes in this very short paragraph. Before you start to criticize others, you should check yourself first.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

English is an SB language and you should be humble and apologetic about your proficiency.

• №❶ Passioη

What about me?

I'm an attention whore hoping to show American guys my oral English is good enough for a catch ;)

However, English is my 8th language so if i had an interesting story to tell, it would be filled with grammar mistakes... most probably...

I don't wanna L00se face #%$6

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Even though I'm a fucking bear, I can't really sympathize with that Teddy guy, but, come the fuck on...

Don't post his docs.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Mini ... what did this guy do to deserve this, esp on 3/8?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

... [br] (continued) ... C, I have trouble believing that Cindy can count beyond 3 ... so "bunch" might be too many for her ...

• Ajantha Manohar

A copy of his passport among his profile pics.... Wtf is that supposed to mean?

hey BBs, Im a real mei guo ren

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... it could be a fake passport ...

R ... Teddy was looking for love ... I cannot remember though, whether he was looking a Japanese, or a "ayi" ...

• Ajantha Manohar

He has created a new profile

I supposeTeddy 2.0

http://weliveinbeijing.com/profile/1000031960/teddy

(only 2 friends and no pics)

.... ...

Ayiela 3.0

Meinbeijing 2.0

is this the the latest trend?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Ayiela 2.0 is the same profile. It's just her autobiography that changed.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Likewise, I have the same userid# as I've always used. The ability to change one's display name is one of many features of this site that can be easily abused.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

alt text I said once before that the above troll account was created by a black man who has a micropenis, an affliction we can all sympathize with as a source of crippling insecurity. However, ignorantly dox'ing unknown Americans can tend to diminish that sympathy. How do I know about the micropenis? Webster is cute and unthreatening, but he is also a symbol of black things that are uncommonly small. The subconscious struggles to reveal sources of pain and does so however it can.

Consider Dando's avatar. Compensation anyone? IRL he has all the physical presence of a sapling, but online he can be Grizzly Chainsaw Hands. Call it simplistic pop psychology if you must, but in this case simplistic pop psychology is all we really need.

And @Kyle,

You ended up sleeping with the American right?

Laughable. I hardly think OP would arrive visibly cunthurt to the forum had she received the cock medicine she desired. Clearly the American opted for one of the inferior language dunces, which only added salt to the gash.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... if he is really that small in size, it actually helps to smell and sense things better ...

Conan ... nice interpretation ... think you have just scared and scarred her ...

• Ajantha Manohar

The truth is, I'm obscenely manly for my size, u wanna try me?

凸(⊙▂⊙)凸

alt text

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Conan:

Consider Dando's avatar. Compensation anyone? IRL he has all the physical presence of a sapling, but online he can be Grizzly Chainsaw Hands.

That was true until I became a fucking bear with chainsaws for hands. But now I'm a fucking bear with chainsaws for hands. Things are different. I'm a different person now. Except, I'm not. Because a fucking bear with chainsaws for hands is not a person.

alt text

BTW I don't think Mini is Passion, or even African. I think he's from the Europes.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

@Dando,

No. I stand by my deductions, which are never wrong, and furthermore are invariably right.

alt text

But out of curiosity, what makes you think he stinks of the Europes?

• Ajantha Manohar

Americans and geography... nice!

TO THE WEST> Slanted eyes and side vaginas

TO THE EAST> Europedantic and Nazis.. old buildings, stupid acents

TO THE SOUTH> Mexicans and small people... war, drugs, poverty

TO THE SOUTH EAST> blacks guys... war, poverty

TO THE NORTH> Happy canadians and Eskimos

In somewhere> Australia and Atlantis

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The idiosyncrasies of his English writing seem very similar to one particular Eurofag who I will not identify because I think he's pretty rad.

Moreover, his previous trolling activities were targeted mainly at Africans. Passion can't afford jokes at his own expense.

• №❶ Passioη

LOL.. you do have a "humormeter" is seems..

I'd like to know the eurofag though... who knows, I might rather offer him a 3some ;)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Why did I delete the part about Passion being vertically challenged? That seems like the biggest clue.

• Ajantha Manohar

his previous trolling activities were targeted mainly at Africans

WTF!! High Priest, Swag, Bedtyger, Godfather and their fuken legion of fake profiles... If im a black guy, I must to stay on their side?

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

@Dando,

And they both just HAPPEN to be equally obsessed with the private lives of the members on this website?

Routine writing style analysis will prove me out, but I can't be asked.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

No, not at all, but if you were a black guy who was offended by their minstrelsy, why would you need a false identity?

• №❶ Passioη

@ Dando - When God was sharing height, I came late... so he gave me a pair of high heel shoes and said: "Sorry son, whether thou fallet on earth as a woman or not, thou shall need these". Today, my fridge happens to be 6ft, crap... so I wear the divine gift as my indoor clogs...

So what's your story about your vertically challenged dick? :P

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

And they both just HAPPEN to be equally obsessed with the private lives of the members on this website?

izzat all?

Could it be that Passion can take the piss out of himself with a pygmy profile? That makes me wonder why he cannot into funnay in any other way.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

No, not at all, but if you were a black guy who was offended by their minstrelsy, why would you need a false identity?

Because he already has a real profile, and does not have the balls to openly ridicule his brothers. Thus Mini was born.

• №❶ Passioη

We're twins... and greens :P

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

alt text

Yeah. Uh huh. Let's have your reasons there, smart guys.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i think speaking better english may means nothing,for me it's only the language i could communicate with the people who could speak english and they don't speak chinese,not for showing off...

• Ajantha Manohar

Dando wrote> why would you need a false identity?

why? "If you play dirty, you get dirty". .... Dando, you are the only one who finds pleasure in getting dirty in this forum.

Ladybugs wrote> Mini is a Chinese girl

Maybe you're right. Unfortunately detective Conan and other buddies cannot understand me when I write in chinese, so I suppose they don't get the whole picture. But....Who fucking cares anyway?

Conan wrote> a black man who has a micropenis... > and does not have the balls...

No dick, No balls, No white... dude, im crying right now

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

alt text

Fuck. N-now there's a lot goin on in duder's head because I did once see a block of chinese text under the name of Mini and it did seem awfully native (I do understand chinese, btw). But I forgot about that and did not account for it in my analysis. If you are in fact a Chinese girl at least 2 things are true about you:

1. You have a major case of black fever.
    2. You have the psychology of a black man with an inadequate penis.
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Oh, and one further note:

Tits or GTFO

• Ajantha Manohar

If you are in fact a Chinese girl

Look the monster all you have just created

• Simen Wangberg

I don't understand any of this, at all. I quit.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.