Discussion » Nonsense » 明天要不要去&#

• AM
    AM wrote:
    <p>Ru tiiiii</p>
  • Saint - Spartacus

H&M is the worst mark

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:

I love H&M, regardless of what your guys said. Yes, H&M is cheap, but simply because its OEM are in the most-undeveloped countries which according to the Harmonized Custom Code are duty-free regions and have nothing to do with its design and quality.

H&M has saved my life, whenever I feel down or stressed, I go to H&M and try various H&M clothes on in its modern fitting room. It is kind of a useful therapy. Even If I buy everything I have tried on, it wouldn't be financially a big deal.

Moreover, a gorgeous woman will look gorgeous no matter what she wears in general, while an ugly woman will never look attractive even if she puts a million pounds on herself. End of the story.

• Rick (史大龙)

H&M is crap, like Walmart clothes....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

• Jon erlend Nordby

fuck of the tags,everything luxry is fack, you r too young or maybe too much stupid,come on, it is 2012,what else can u except to?___please trust God,lables???hahahahah,dame u...nonsense!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

你说的,是Pacific Coffee吧?很多年前,在铜锣湾的时代广场,去了两三次,但主要是为了用他们的电脑,看看邮件,当时还没有手机上网,更不要说i 这个,i 那个!但他们的咖啡,(当时)是挺不错的!

As far as brands such CA, H&M or Uni Qlo are concerned, I wont say they are good, because the color of the ones I have bought, including two shirts and one pair of jeans, came off readily and easily ... and since then, I have zero faith and have been much more careful buying from them ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.