Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Urgently looking for ayi (maid/cleaner)

• Me In Beijing 2.0
    Me In Beijing 2.0 wrote:
    <p>If you know good ayi (maid) in Wudaokou area please send me her phone number. Much appreciated</p>
  • №❶ Passioη

you prefer a young sexy one, or grandma?

I tell you from experience, grandmas clean better

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You don't get dick aches? it looks like your think with it too much...

Brutal comeback, bro.

But it would've worked better if he hadn't been imploring you to pick the granny. That doesn't seem to me like a typical thinking-with-dick suggestion, but perhaps in your dick-mind "clean better" refers to analingus, sans dentures.

Whatever man. We ain't gonna judge you for having a mature fetish, but please don't act out your fantasies by exploiting an indentured servant. There are plenty of rich old ladies who will pay you money to dust off their cooters.

• №❶ Passioη

hehe.. nice come back indeed...

before you jump off your pants, you might appreciate a little elaboration ;)

Grandma Ayi cleans kitchen better - 6 points

Young Sexy Ayi cleans bedroom better - 6 points

So which part of your apartment often gets dirty - You in Beijing, call the shots ;)

• №❶ Passioη

LadyBird means she's not an Ayi by profession... But she can do part-time depending on which section needs to be cleaned up ;)... So again, bedroom or kitchen :P

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

My maid begs me to refer her to friends because she wants more work. Luckily, I told that bitch to fuck right off and make them clean their own damn houses.

I don't know why this is funny but I lol'd heartily.

Dear all, I am not saying that I do not offer this service at all, but only offers over 10,000 english for once can make me move

That's it? I'll give you Englishes until you cannot move.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Nobody wants to share their ayi with you, OP. We know you'll just wear her out with your incessant bitching, and our apartments will get dirtier as a result. Sharing is for dirty hippies anyway.

• Reply from №❶ Passioη is flagged as not relevant.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... when did "English" become a dirty word? I feel so left out now ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.