Discussion » Nonsense » WLIB Facts and Fallacies

  • №❶ Passioη
    №❶ Passioη wrote:
    <p>Attention Whorism is Gaining momentum as an art: <strong>Fact</strong> </p> <p>Regular AWs get the most attention: <strong>Fallacy</strong> </p> <p>Vics is the main hangout spot for WLIBers: <strong>Fiction</strong> </p> <p>Vics is the main hangout spot for WLIB Freaks: <strong>Fact</strong></p> <p>Regular Name Changers are unstable in real life: <strong>Fact</strong> </p> <p>Regular Profile Pic Changers are Ugly: <strong>Fallacy</strong> </p> <p>Language Exchange is an obsolete method: <strong>Fact</strong></p> <p>Freshers are freaken douche-bags: <strong>Fact</strong> </p> <p>Forum is polluted with all boring stuff: <strong>Fact</strong> </p> <p>Godfather would make a good forum content moderator: <strong>Fact</strong></p> <p>==================</p> <p>"Mini Yes Sir" = "Mo Ming" : <strong>Fiction</strong></p> <p>Uncle DD is a freak: <strong>Fiction</strong> </p> <p>David Finley is a freak: <strong>Fallacy</strong></p> <p>Dando Z is a freak: <strong>Fact</strong> </p> <p>Dando Z is Gay: <strong>False</strong> </p> <p>Dando Z is in a serious relationship (trial version): <strong>Fact</strong></p> <p>"High Priest" is the same as "BedTyger": <strong>Fiction</strong> </p> <p>LadyBird is a tomboy: <strong>Fiction</strong> </p> <p>Ladybird is lesbian: <strong>Fallacy</strong> </p> <p>HP is retired: <strong>False</strong> </p> <p>HP is tired: <strong>Fallacy</strong> </p> <p>Scott is a hardcore racist freak: <strong>Fact</strong> </p> <p>Scott is talented in some ways: <strong>Fiction</strong> </p> <p>Kyle got himself a new official squeeze: <strong>Fact</strong> </p> <p>Kyle is a Freak: <strong>Fallacy</strong> </p> <p>Aiyela is a fake profile: <strong>Fiction</strong> </p> <p>Aiyela is responsible for an increasing # of LesBIs: <strong>Fiction</strong> </p> <p>Poetry Passion is off his meds: <strong>False</strong> </p> <p>=====</p> <p>blah blah... to be continued...</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    Hahahahahaha ... there is an old Chinese saying ... 虚则实之,实则虚之!

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Dando mentioned more than any other troll

    alt text

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    Hahahahaha ... because Dando is in Passion's dreams everyday ...

  • №❶ Passioη

    AW = Attention Whore

    Fresher = New members of WLIB... I don't mind if you include yourself ;)

    @ Uncle DD - let's kindly change dreams to "nightmares" hehe

    BTW: Uncle DD got a little crush on Tookie Fact (until proven otherwise)

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... LB ... I have been reading the Merridith series of Laurell K, and the one word poppsed to mind is "Nameless" ...

    Monkey ... I suggest you leave the man in his own peace ... the truth can be difficult to swallow :)

    And last but of course not least ... Julie dear, are you interested about my unicorn? Have you called Gavin?

    BTW: Uncle DD got a little crush on Tookie Fact (until proven otherwise)

    Passion ... as much as I tried not to think about it ... didnt Snake Pee make that statement before?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Hahahahahaha ... LB ... I have been reading the Merridith series of Laurell K, and the one word poppsed to mind is "Nameless" ...

    "Anonymiss" might do more to attract those nerds and geeks for whom LadyBIRDS expressed adoration.

    ...

    Alright. We're a few posts into the thread. I can now respond to allegations while arousing somewhat less suspicion than I would have left a steaming pile of Truth on the sofa.

    Dando Z is a freak: Fact

    Water is wet.

    Dando Z is Gay: False

    His enjoyment of sex with women notwithstanding, Dando Z is the biggest faggot on this forum.

    Dando Z is in a serious relationship (trial version): Fact

    Sort of true, but consider Dando's confirmed freak status. He might consider a friendship with benefits to be a type of serious relationship, if not the ideal.

    As for 阿姨恶啦 being an authentic individual or Dogfucker being a content moderator:

    alt text

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Goddammit. My new phone just exploded with frantic messages from a couple of crazy bitches who stalk my profile on a daily basis because a place on my Last Visitors list is the only part of me they can own.

    Unfortunately, Pete was not one of them, because he does not consider me sexually appealing. I'm wounded.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... so what's new around here?

  • №❶ Passioη

    Oh Scott, That would nicely fit where the blah blah is.. unfortunately, edit not allowed :(...

    Ok Dando you got me... Trial Version Relationships are Compatible with Freaks... No wonder most AWs rather seek out the FBs: FACT ... BFs are faced out: FACT. I must move 2 of my females out of your block: FACT.. before I have some peace of mind: FUCK

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    Hahahahahaha ... again, Scott, what's new?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Trial version relationship

    Uh so I have to pay or turn the system clock back every 30 days or I lose user privileges? Fuck that noise. I use open license software.

    Ok Dando you got me... Trial Version Relationships are Compatible with Freaks...

    PHALLUS-Y

    LadyBIRDS is a freak

    I would raise a fist of solidarity for the freak power movement, but I'm a fucking bear with fucking chainsaws for hands. So it'd look like I'm just glaring at you all serious-like and revving the engine like I mean to lunge and cut you in half. But I really just mean to express camaraderie and approval.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ...

    Her Evil Highness claimed to leave this forum, as reported by certain Webster -- FALSE?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... my take it that: we just write something, and then state whether it is a FACT or it is FALSE ...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ...

    grab your cock and do what you do best

    You surely did not mean ... pissing around in the forum, right?

    The idiocy of this thread closely resembles what Chicken and Snake would say - FACT

  • №❶ Passioη

    Absolute troll @ Kyle :D I already lost my virginity to masturbation if you must know :P Don't mind if I tainted your lil WLIB crush show... at least you're not a freak yet (according to the report ;)

    @ Uncle DD - hehe I guess you're referring to "Godfather", I didn't know he once accurately said that :P The Good news: we learned from reliable sources. it's not "tookie" but her little unicunt PHACT

    BTW, I didn't add "racist & pervert" to "skaught".. but whoever did must be a genius in ;) FACT

    Dando is hoping to steal more of my females by advertising himself our new Attention Whore: FACT

    IT WONT WORK: FACT

  • №❶ Passioη

    That's PuaMog 2012 version .. and by our analysis, he's only half a dude : FACT

    @ Ronald - When "fuck" is used as an adjective, It's "Fucken" not "Fucking"...

    Dando Z may be the English teacher here.. but I'm the Fucken Urban English Coach: FACT ;)

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    > implying Dando covets "kept" females[br] >implying Dando still teaches English[br] >implying Dando deserves the attention[br]

    MFW THIS THREAD:

    alt text

  • №❶ Passioη

    @ Alt Dando - "deserves the attention", - Your misconstrue of stated FACTs wont work either... I'm taking my females back ;#%& 2 week project ;)

    @ Skaught ~ Racist & Pervert - 'whoever did must be a genius in... erm... perversion' :Phact

  • Ajantha Manohar

    Bedtyger is a drug dealer - fact

    Dando didnt bang Moonriver - fact

    Skaught rejected a girl and her bf for a threesome - fact

    High priest has disappeared, cause he finally got a job - fact

    Morticia has black fever - fact

    Some guys from this forum shared the same girl (milk brothers) - fact

    Nuncle dd likes the porn made in hong kong - fact

    Ayiela and swag have the same I.Q (80) - fact

    Mini yes sir always tells the truth, even when he lies - fact

  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

    @Kyle,

    №❶ Passioη, you must be one seriously bored bastard to create a thread like this.

    What is he now that he has used his troll account to comment on his own thread and has done so in order to share more "insider" information about the uninteresting lives of the uninteresting people on the forum?

    We're talking major problems here.

    Like...cancer.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    I'm taking my females back ;#%& 2 week project ;)

    We could greatly expedite the process if you can describe any distinguishing marks or features.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... your evil highness ... similar to I mentioned in the other thread, we were never friends to start with, so, I dont know how you ever come up with the "backstabbing" part, but then, if it should please you ...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... and Mini ... did you really mean IQ or "pee equipment"?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... did you mean "me"? hahaha ... I am sorry to tell you that it is FALSE ...

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Hey now. Uncle Dingdong bought me dinner a couple of times and never once tried to penetrate my backside.

    Give this "backstabbing" nonsense a rest, imaginary lesbo troll.

  • Saint - Spartacus

    so imagine the ''Fact'' is '' Fallacy ''

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... Your Evil Highness, since you are the "High-ness", I would be honored to repeat what I have said before...

    We were never friends to begin with, which you have agreed already, whereas "backstabbing" requires us to have been friends, or, at least, to have known each other, in the past, is that not correct?

    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/backstabbing

    However ... I dont know you, in fact, I have never known you, and, I can only imagine that you dont know me either ... [yes, you can scar me and scare me really badly here, if you do]

    So ... I would most likely agree if you say that I have badmouthed you when you were not around, but then, the truth is that you were NEVER not around ... because otherwise, you would not have known that I badmouthed you ... or, maybe, just maybe, you were around, but as someone else? Maybe a guy?

    I have obviously been called many things in this forum before, and I have also called others many more different names, and it is all done out of some subjective thinking, and if you think that "backstabber" or "backstabbing" suits me, who am I to stop you, right? ... but, at least, for the humor of it, you will need to get your logic correct first, even if the rest of the world cannot understand you ... yes, that is quite a miserable and lonely world, but my guess is that you are used to it now ...

    兽兽 ... speaking of dinner ... the next gathering will be upon Pab's return to Beijing ... you will be notified, and make sure you bring the angel ...

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @DD:

    兽兽 ... speaking of dinner ... the next gathering will be upon Pab's return to Beijing ... you will be notified, and make sure you bring the angel ...

    Excellent. But... the angel? Who?

    @阿姨恶啦

    I have to say Dando most of your troll posting have a reference to shovelling shit uphill.

    I'm assuming that rhetorical fumble was something of a reference to the scatologically Sisyphean nature of the task. I'll take that as a compliment.

    Go ahead, tell the world everything you know. It’ll only take 10 seconds?

    I've been terrorizing this website for a couple of years and nobody has yet caught me repeating myself. Or, ahem, plagiarizing.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... heehee ... 兽兽, I also have eyes and ears on this site, when I am not around, just like Her Evil Majesty ... but my "eyes" cannot tell me if your hair has grown back :)

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @DD:

    (continued) ... heehee ... 兽兽, I also have eyes and ears on this site, when I am not around, just like Her Evil Majesty ... but my "eyes" cannot tell me if your hair has grown back :)

    I think the failure of this thread ought to convince you to rely less on those senses.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... hahahaha ... dont call me, I will call you :)

  • Ajantha Manohar

    Nuncle dd never gets tired of try to have reasonable conversations with tards like ayiela or high priest - FACT (you have one exampe in this thread)

    The top1 fucker (in quantity terms) on this website is... Aurelian - FACT (He is French, thats enough for most of stupid cunts around).

    In average, the expected virtual life of a woman on this website doesn´t overcome 3 sexual encounters with different dudes, after that, women usally leave this webiste. - FACT

    Female profiles underage or between 18-19, they recieve a lot of friend requests- FACT (if you dont believe it, just make a female fake profile and check it)

    Black guys don't pick up many chinese girls from this website - FACT (Among chinese chicks, Black fever is not as popular as white fever)

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... Mini ... I dont usually have reasonable conversation - FACT ...

    ... and Aurelian ... hahahaha ... I have heard his name mentioned here and there, nothing good - FACT ...

    I have doubt about your statement of "the expected virtual life of a woman on this website doesn´t overcome 3 sexual encounters with different dudes" ... have you checked with Jon and/or Saibo?

  • Ajantha Manohar

    "the expected virtual life of a woman on this website doesn´t overcome 3 sexual encounters with different dudes"

    On average, im sure.

    Aurelian...he is a piece of euroshit, but a top fucker.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... although gentlemen dont kiss and tell, you are not a gentleman anyway ... so you have sampled the "innocently" looking Aurelian?

  • Ajantha Manohar

    Nunce, Have you heard the saying: his bark is worse than his bite?

    Bedtyger is barking all day, talking about how many pussies he has fucked, but the truth is....no pussies, only himself and his hand in his creepy hole aka bedtyger´s home.

    Aurelian is sticking his french dick in practically every chinese pussy who crosses his path.

  • Ajantha Manohar

    *nunce=nuncle

  • Ajantha Manohar

    alt text

    Almost the truth

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... Brutus? Where are Popeye and Oliver? Or have I confused the cartoon? Dont know, dont really care either ...

    Poor Dando. Does he really think ... blah blah blah ...

    It is obviously very intelligent of you to talk "to" someone as if he does not exist ... and you surely know about black widow spider in heat, dont you? No, not the female one, the male one who will get his head biten off ...

    As far as I can see, us guys are not arguing, more like a constructive discussion ...

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Poor Dando. Does he really think big emotions come from big words?"

    FACT, confirmed by massive butthurt. Those big words with Dando characteristics have to be eliciting some sort of emotional response from somewhere, otherwise something as trivial as my relationship status wouldn't be the talk of the town.

    As usual Dando emits an air of overwhelming vanity combined with some unspecific nastiness, like a black widow spider in heat.

    "In heat" typically describes sexual excitement preceding ovulation in mammals, not arachnids, which are known for specific nastiness and if they are possessed of vanity, it is subtly and delicately woven into their webs (of intrigue).

  • Ajantha Manohar

    "In heat" typically describes sexual excitement preceding ovulation in mammals, not arachnids, which are known for specific nastiness and if they are possessed of vanity, it is subtly and delicately woven into their webs (of intrigue).

    Sometimes I wonder If that tongue of yours is licking as good as speaking.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... go to UK and find out ...

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    I certainly am a typical monolingual American, but I am indeed a cunning linguist, in my own right. Therefore, in much the same way that influential people are awarded honorary doctorates for distinguished public service, I have earned a title of honorary lesbian for my distinguished pubic service.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    However, that Ayiela twat ain't a dyke at all. And maybe not even a chick from what I get from her writing style--when she uses her own words, that is.

    I wish I would have copy-pasted Ayiela 2.0's profile autobiography before she made her account private again. She described herself as a "conservative Catholic." Fascinating shit. I guess High Priest cured her of the gay. Maybe corrective rape works after all.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    For once me and Aiyela share common grounds. It is useful to mention that Dando Z has had a huge virtual crush on Aiyela for about a year now: FACT

    You got it backwards. Ayiela (like Ataahua before her) tried very hard to win my (and DD's) favor. She failed, because I stand for Truth, Justice, and the Netizen way.

    What follows is the nicest shit I've ever said to Ayiela, and this is in response to a poem that she plagiarized and dedicated to me:

    Cyber Pigs Of The Net (Agree with Dando)

    Dando Got Laid at least 3 times from WLIB - FACT The victims will always swear they never knew him. FACT Oops

    Oops indeed. Stop stirring my yogurt.

  • №❶ Passioη

    Holly Molly Fock, Ole, pls fix the Edit...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ...兽兽, I have been pondering about the same thing ... but I think I missed the "conservative Catholic" part ... when did she get baptized by the animal kingdom?

  • №❶ Passioη

    @ Kyle - "Squeeze" = Slang. One's primary romantic partner or sweetheart. (American Heritage Dic)

    @ Dando - hehe I didn't see that one, it's unlike the Ayiela I thought I knew, never gives up... Our sources tell us Astaroth and Ataahua both disappeared at the same time. This means there's something fishy going on in the clouds: Fiction

    erm...

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Your sources suck.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    Hahahahaha ... why is it "our sources", not "my sources"? Which mob do you belong to?

  • №❶ Passioη

    @ Dando - Let's hope our prominent sources don't read you. They're troublemakers too :D

    @ Kyle - From what we gather, it's either you were brought up as an aussie brat or you didn't grow up well in the states... If it ain't the Joker as your profile pic, then too bad you missed his line to Maggie Gyllenhal in Darknight (2008) : "You Must Be Harvey's Squeeze"

    @ Uncle DD, Hehe.. As far as I know, you ARE a part of the info-fed squad... you can apply to join the source if you wanna switch. Apparently, application forms can be obtained from mini yes sir ;).. on 3 conditions...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    Hahahahaha ...

    As far as I know ... blah blah blah ...

    ... what unit of measurement do you use? nm?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @Re-Pete:

    when I first started lurking the forums about 2 months before i started posting I remember Dando used to always side with the girls and promote feminism.

    he has changed a little

    Your "observation" seems predicated on your capability of recognizing what feminism actually is. Such would be beyond your reckoning even if it were jamming a strap-on dildo into your prostate.

    @百香果

    @ Dando - Let's hope our prominent sources don't read you. They're troublemakers too :D

    alt text

    @ Kyle - From what we gather, it's either you were brought up as an aussie brat or you didn't grow up well in the states... If it ain't the Joker as your profile pic, then too bad you missed his line to Maggie Gyllenhal in Darknight (2008) : "You Must Be Harvey's Squeeze"

    The term is more commonly "main squeeze," and it's so archaic it's creepy. You don't even get points for the obscure movie quote because you didn't spell the name of the film correctly.

    SO. MUCH. FAIL.

  • №❶ Passioη

    @ Kyle - You're too sensitive for this website - especially masked behind a Joker's profile pic. That being said, the Heath Ledge line is what popped in my mind as a fitting reference for you. "Squeeze" used in this regard is an all too common word to be missed by someone who was brought up in the states. That goes for Dando too..

    Additionally @ Dando - "main Squeeze"? you've gotta be kidding... tell it to your students when you talk about fruit juices :P

    @ Uncle DD - I would humbly remember to apply that when measuring your crushes :) btw, the 3 conditions were released. care to know? :P

    @ Ayiela - Remove the profile restrictions, you'll be able to change profile pic... You can ask psyche (pear blossom, tookie, tipsy cake, hybrid, Sweet alora, etc), she does it all the time ;

  • №❶ Passioη

    Hello? Are you talking to Dando about "Plain English"?, you need a bullhorn

    @ Kyle...

    alt text

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    Hahahahahaha ...

    I applaud your idiocy[br] ...

    or maybe it's just the lack of brain cells which prevent you from remembering

    Kyle ... do you agree that whoever here is exhibiting very similar behaviour to whoever else? Now, only if I can remember whoever else might be ...

    。。。a few members who wrote to me privately stating 。。。blah blah blah

    ... and 兽兽 ... I remember someone who always said "a few members who wrote to me privately", and the name is right there ... ahhh ... who?

  • №❶ Passioη

    @ Ayiela - Thank the Oles for making the website freak compatible.. [br] it's hitime "normal users" got a manual :)

    BTW: with that new pic, Dando will forget you're not available to him :x FACT

  • №❶ Passioη

    That wasn't funny Ayiela... I'm laying an ambush for the Losets somewhere as we speak :)

  • №❶ Passioη

    @ Uncle DD - Ok, I'm back, I rather have facial marks so you can recognize me a KM away rather than common language structures ;)... And congrats for joining the other side, would you mind sharing the label of your new squad? traitor :P

    alt text

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... it was "backstabber" ... and now "traitor"?

    You of all people should know that whoever else is on your side, it was but in your imagination, and let's say in some parallel universe, your delusion might in fact be reality, I was never once on your side, or anyone else's for that matter, to begin with ...

    Ronald ... we know ... she is all but a "trap-on" ...

  • A豆腐
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    lusers don't like Dando's writing style

    I've been asked to write for the website on more than one occasion by more than one representative of WLIB (although I've never been able to sustain interest because getting baked and ridiculing you monsters is far more satisfying).

    IRL, I make regular Englishes to get moneys from teh buggermint. Why the actual fuck should I take writing advice from a serial plagiarist who can't even construct a proper simile? To wit:

    like a black widow spider in heat.

    Fucking seriously?

    Is that Plain English?

    Will non-native English speakers understand the idiomatic content of "in heat," particularly considering your woefully inappropriate usage?

    I've said it before and I'll say it again: you couldn't write your way out of a wet paper bag, and pens are kinda pointy, y'know?

    DINGDONG AND KYLE R GAY COWBOYS HURR DURR.jpg

    Real classy there, @Passion. Man. That's pathetic. You can't even make a funny gay joke. And it should be so easy! Those people fuck each other in the butt! IT'S ALREADY HILARIOUS WITHOUT SHITTY PHOTOSHOPPING

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    mfw Ayiela 3.0 is azn again

    alt text

  • Mari Vidste
  • 随便叫兽
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    Hahahahaha ... are you sure?

    Very often, when one points out that another person is "mad", this other person would exhibit very calm behaviour, suppressed if he/she might be ...

    Having said that ... 兽兽, for a cat to play with a mouse, the cat should not make the mouse go mad too quickly, in order to prolong the duration of the "game" ...

  • №❶ Passioη

    Holly Focken Molly!!! You Freakin Gongobus

    @ Kyle, Dando Z, Wee Wee, Ronald, and other troublemakers - in other words rats biting a sleeping cat's tail.. Your delusion that my post should make you laugh :D.. I'd gladly do the opposite...

    alt text

    PC knockout applies to all troublemakers (except Uncle DD).. and yes, we just received an update

    Kyle is a Freak: FallacyKyle is a MegaFreak: FACTDando has firsthand info on Stone's troll retirement: FACT

    (and for whose who were not unlucky enough to know stone, We're talking the greatest attention whore of all time)

    @ Uncle DD you're currently under investigation for both backstabbing + betrayal, also - playing pickup arts on incompatible targets :P Results will be released sooner than later ;)

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    Hahahahahaha ... if you are indeed whom I think you are, there's really no surprise here ... is there?

    On the other hand, if you are NOT whom I think you are, you seem to be a lot more fun to play with ... and you have probably heard that although I might not work hard, I play hard ... and when I play hard ... hahahaha ...

  • №❶ Passioη

    @ Uncle DD, oops, seems someone knows too much for our comfort :D on't mind them Uncle DD... their secrets are dirtier than yours.. in fact, too dirty to be shared here.. If you want their FACTS, don't hesitate to PM me :)

    Oh, font jumbled up, more reason to capture the Losets and JoanKim. up there was suppose to be: [br]

    Kyle is a Freak: Fallacy[br] Kyle is a MegaFreak: FACT[br] Dando has firsthand info on Stone's troll retirement: FACT [br]

    @ Kyle - LOL, I prefer S.Korea, Do it with Harisu's surgeon, then come back, marry your dad and spank you as an evil step mum :) Here comes the real news though, don't tell anyone else: Just last week someone offered a 3some which included you.... but I don't do dirty. Another asked for your num several weeks ago without your consent, I didn't. So if you think I'm not decent with info handling, think again :P [br] [br] I'm just a responsible freak making a decent conversation like everyone else... It's not my fault they turned it into a gossip thread.. Hopefully we do what we can to keep it on the low ;)

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ...

    It's no secret that you hit on every girl on the site

    No, Scott, even I ... have standard ...

    seems someone knows too much for our comfort

    Hahahaha ... if you are trying to stir me, I am sorry to be the one to tell you that, like your predecessors, you failed ... if you are trying to stir the others as an attempt to lure me to be your buddy buddy, like those same predecessors, you also failed ... wanna try something else?

    And to anyone who cares ...

    Has PM now become a symbol of "friendship"? It is nothing new, in fact logical, to say something like "If you want their FACTS, don't hesitate to PM me", or similar ... but for the same person, though different ID, to repeat this publicly, it makes him/her look more like a gossip-pimp if there is such thing ...

    I dont know ... just asking ... and ...

    It's not my fault they turned it into a gossip thread

    If you dont believe that "fault" and "intention" are related, then it is not ...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... that's so cute ... such tiny little fingers ... he is going to be so KKK when he grows up ...

    By the way ... the gang idea is last year's ... if you are indeed a chick, and even a modern one, try to keep up ...

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    I really wonder what he/she wants from this website? Exchange hot-pics with some real chinese lesbos through msn?

    And why the heck when she writes always use that tone of To the people or in the name of the people. ¨verbdiarrhea¨ just like the other asshole, High Priest. how many people does she think read this forum? Pringado

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... by the way, 豆腐, are you back in town? We might have a dinner thing later this month or next month, upon Buffy's arrival, so if you are interested, we can make it into a tri-lingo thing, hahaha ...

  • №❶ Passioη

    @ Kyle - Are you asking for more? :) Or just wanna show your lil whores you're not a crap quitter?

    hehe.. at least you're not as scared of factual info as your comrade DD is... So if you wanna blow the horn, I don't mind to start calling the shots only for you :P

    LET THE FOCKEN GAMES BEGIN !!!

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @Passion, the person you are talking about is probably the quietest and least dramatic or attention whorish person I know IRL. You really don't know when to quit, do ya?

    Meh.

    alt text

    @Ayiela,

    I have two things for the Dando gang Kyle, Uncle Brutus Back stabber Skuaght and A豆腐 alias tosspot. t takes six guys do deal with one little woman that is just over fivr foot tall.

    Sounds like an invitation to a bukkake party to me.

    Don't forget to bring a towel! ooOOOoOOoOooOoOoo

    Soon you shall be considered a vi.ndictive sewer dwelling snot gobbler who controls the mind of the oozing cabbage and the unwashed fruit basket.

    There you go again, producing another opaque metaphor. WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN? The basket that holds the oozing cabbage and unwashed fruit is not yet under our control. We must seize the dirty produce bin and protect it from the depredations of cleaner fruits and vegetables. It's a thankless task that demands we insinuate ourselves among CHUDs and Morlocks, but they offer health and dental so I AIN'T EVEN MAD.

    The other thing I have for the Dando and that is

    [micropenis.jpg]

    Golly, as if I haven't seen that before.

  • №❶ Passioη

    No, you already got the best part of you up there...

    And I'd save time by skipping the desserts..

    So, next would be your official squeeze's naked pics here... And she ain't that pretty BTW. I guess you didn't know that much about her? :P

    Last warning kyle. Shut the Fock up :P

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    U JELLY.

    Evidently your detective skills are limited to believing whatever you're told by chicks who say they know me.

    That's really devastating my reputation here, bro.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... P ... do you even know what :P means?

    You keep threatening people (both me and Kyle and whoever else) while keep on typing :P ... it makes you look girlish and/or looney ... kind of like that other one who called himself High Priest ... (god forbids, I actually typed that out full) ...

  • 随便叫兽
  • №❶ Passioη

    @ Kyle,

    You've got some balls Kyle, or you simply don't care about her, Whichever one, Fuck You Kyle. I'll help her file for your divorce.. hehe

    Ok, here comes the difference between me and my twin mini... I probably scared the shit out of you :D... but your words or deeds will never push me to post something seriously factual about you, let alone about someone else... Besides, it's not something any readers are interested in... except Uncle DD in porno fantasy mode, oops :x

    @ Dando,

    Oh, you know her, Oops :x Rather boring than quiet, I thought :x... and I wonder just how she manages to understand your complicated English... hmm, you must be good in fine arts ... :D

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... so, you changed from :P to :D ...that's just so lady like of you ...

    P ... let's play "pretend", and we will pretend that you do have something about this myterious "official squeeze" of Kyle ...

    1. if it is recent, then she cannot possibly be Kyle's "official squeeze", since everyone is squeezing her ...
    2. if it is old ... then it is like showing tittie photos of Cameron DIaz or Jessica Alba ... i.e. those were in the past ...

    ... but either way, it proves one thing, if not another, that you are just a coward and scum bad ... or something equivalent ...

  • №❶ Passioη

    "true love"? hehe.. disregarding the wrong expression, you've gotta be kidding.. maybe you mean the type in which I'm loved by some ignorant freak with aussie fantasy? or one hoping to get a visa to a western country? or one who heard your "country is a rich enough to be loved"? :P I'd rather think they watch too many romantic movies and act them back to you :P

    One of your successful cunts actually told me something that might shock you.

    That being said, You may wanna learn the difference between being loved and being used :P... AND keep barking while my sources are at work... We'll not upload something that affects her reputation, no matter what you say... So you're free to stay quacking for now ;)

    ==========

    @ Teacher DD - Kyle wouldn't have known "everyone squeezed" until you mentioned it :( You just spoiled the freakshow

    BTW :P = Colon Passion just like :D = Colon DingDong, Correct me if I'm wrong :P.. and erm.. what's the emoticon for middle finger?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @Passion,

    Don't insult my bro's laopo by suggesting that she'd be talking to me.

    @Kyle,

    alt text

  • Reply from 随便叫兽 is flagged as not relevant.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ...

    BTW :P = Colon Passion just like :D = Colon DingDong,

    That proves that you are living in your own pretended tiny little universe ... because most people use "emoticon" like they use words when they want to communicate a message, however, you decided to redefine the fairly commonly used :P and :D ... to mean entirely something else ... does that make you look a bit strange or weird, if not stupid?

    alt text

  • 随便叫兽
  • Reply from 随便叫兽 is flagged as not relevant.

  • Reply from 随便叫兽 is flagged as not relevant.

  • Reply from 随便叫兽 is flagged as not relevant.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... his "highness" somehow reminds me of High Priest ... damn, did I just write that out full, again?

  • Ajantha Manohar

    Ok, here comes the difference between me and my twin mini... I probably scared the shit out of you :D

    Dude, one day I was peeing and then I realized--like I was shot...like I was shot with a diamond...a diamond bullet right through my forehead. People who cat fight and argue in an ONLINE FORUM, they really get hard (or wet) doing it in front of unknown readers. All they are attention whores. The best you can do for them is feed them, give them what they want, ATTENTION. Post their pics, gossip about them... they truly love it. I like consider myself a social worker in this forum. Those who deny it is because they are afraid of themselves, afraid of their hidden desires.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Yeah but it's shit like this that is driving quality ladies away from the forums.

    alt text

    This is why we can't have nice things.

  • Reply from 随便叫兽 is flagged as not relevant.

  • Reply from 随便叫兽 is flagged as not relevant.

  • 随便叫兽
  • Reply from 随便叫兽 is flagged as not relevant.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Wonder if Passion is trying to fuck the same girl and got denied, and now he is just her bitch by allowing her to feed him with all the crap she has to offer.

    Wonder? That's the only FACT proven by this thread.

    alt text

  • Reply from 随便叫兽 is flagged as not relevant.

  • Ajantha Manohar

    Yeah but it's shit like this that is driving quality ladies away from the forums.

    Solution> bring back Pete Demola

  • №❶ Passioη

    @ Uncle DD - I don't see the middle finger one... find a better ref please ..

    ===

    @ Kyle - Are you done quacking? :) hehe don't run.. I'll be bored without you :P

    ====

    @ Dando - I also wonder how that would be possible? I never have anything to do with girls on this website FYI... this is a play ground.. most importantly, a virtual arena for Kyle to express his bitchiness :)

    @ You - I'm just a decent conversation maker ... Enjoy the show

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... sorry ... at the moment, I dont see any chance of giving you my middle finger ...

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Bring back W.T.Snacks.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Passion creates a drama thread

    alt text

    I never have anything to do with girls

    Thank god this thread is such a sausagefest or otherwise the ambient estrogen would go through the roof. And no, Ayiela doesn't count because she's actually just a butthurt britfag.

    That's okay though. This thread won you at least one admirer.

    alt text

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... she seems more like a Brit wannabe, than an actual Brit ...

  • Reply from 随便叫兽 is flagged as not relevant.

  • Reply from 随便叫兽 is flagged as not relevant.

  • Reply from 随便叫兽 is flagged as not relevant.

  • Reply from 随便叫兽 is flagged as not relevant.

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    It's good to be back to the river one more time= fact

  • №❶ Passioη

    @ HP - Hmmm... You got fired?

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    @ No 1 passion: HP - Hmmm... You got fired?= fallacy Never been hired b4. Got sometime for fasting and prayer

  • Ajantha Manohar

    You got fired?= fallacy

    Don't lie to us, Pinocchio (and learn the difference between fallacy and falsity, just google it)

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... Mini ... do you suppose they are capable?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    yawn

  • №❶ Passioη

    @ Damn You Dando Z, We just received new report about you... Quack again

    @ Uncle DD - Like I said, yours is a different case... We'd settle it on a chessboard - If you're man enough to accept the challenge of 5 games :P

    If you win (highly unlikely), You gain legal rights to play your pickup arts on our toys

    If you lose (which you sure will), Pete takes over the "WLIB toy play" title from you :P

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... as you (or one of you clone IDs, but I am just speculating here) might have been aware of, I lack the patience, but most importantly, the intelligence and strategic mind, to play any chess games ... hell, I dont even play snooker, or PUAMOG, or you, with any strategy ... and it kind of surprised me that you actually "visited" my profile in order to confirm my level of intelligence, or lack of it, for that matter ...

    If you're man enough to accept the challenge of 5 games :P

    By the way, why would I want to waste my time settling anything with you at all, when I can continue to have my fun with you in this thread, or in the forum? That's a riddle itself ...

    ... and, at what point in time did we shift back to the era where "manliness" needs to be proven in a duel or challenge?

    Also, as a human being with much higher intelligence than yours truly, you would of course have chosen a "game" that you can surely win, and I dont have a doubt about that, but, does it imply that I can, just for the sake of the argument, beat you in everything else?

    Moral of the story ...

    If you are going to challenge someone, anyone, for a proof of manliness, let the opponent choose the game ...

  • №❶ Passioη

    Ok Uncle DD,

    Sure you could always win in 'WLIB toy girl pickup arts', 'profile troll activities', etc. My intellectual / strategic inclination is not compatible with those art... However, as a human being with much higher intelligence, I'm sure we can find something else you're good at :)...

    Come up with your own reasonable options to choose. Fair enough? Wake me up when you've decided... and.. Oh Yes! I visited your profile linked from my friend request list, because blue is my favorite colour :)

    Don't be like Dando Z, Don't Disappoint me. Accept the Challenge

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Pistols at dawn!

  • Ajantha Manohar

    blah blah... we need a ORGY, a big one,

    bring our dicks, our bitches, our sluts, our pets... let the jeez speak for us

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ...

    However, as a human being with much higher intelligence, I'm sure we can find something else you're good at :)...

    No, sorry, I am a human being without very low intelligence, and I am actually not good ay anything, including all these you made up 'WLIB toy girl pickup arts', 'profile troll activities' ... also, it is not about accepting the challenge, you are the smarter one, dont you think it sounds silly, I do, because who in his right mind would challenge anyone in this era?

    Also, from where did you get this "title" idea, when there is none to begin with ... this is a free world, and I play with what (and whom and when) I want to play and Monkey can do the same if he wants to ...

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Good job being the bigger man, Dingdong--although I suppose that's not too difficult in this case. It'd be like participating in a pissing contest with someone who's been chugging Sanlu milk, except I'd expect a person with a painful urinary obstruction to be a more enjoying conversationalist.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... 兽兽, you must have known me for more than a year now, right? And since when was I ever a "small" man? By the way, speaking of "bigger man", Buf's delayed his return to Beijing, so the dinner thing will have to wait a bit longer, which, coincidentally, might also fall around the time when J returns as well ... another big party at BBL?

    Anyway ... as old as I am, I am not old enough to know how they duel-ed in the eras of cowboys or Victorian, having said that, I am not curious enough to find out, or young enough to rush out there to prove my manliness whenever I was challenged, otherwise, the 185cm 95kg would have surely beaten the crap out of me, and so did many others, if you recall what he said ... no, I am way too old for that ... quoted from one of Bruce's movies, I think it was "Die Hard"?

    This annoying insect actually commented and continued to annoy me about the idea of a 5-per-side chess game, but since I dont have friends to back me on this (as obvious in this thread thus far), and none I know have much chess skill, so it was a confirmed "waterloo" ...

    He then asked me to pick the game, but everyone knows that I am good at nothing, hell, I enjoy my food and like to dine out, but I dont even know enough restaurants in Beijing to prove that ...

    In conclusion ... I have nothing to prove to anyone, and I prefer it that way ... so peaceful, so quiet ... lovely, aint it?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    In conclusion ... I have nothing to prove to anyone, and I prefer it that way ... so peaceful, so quiet ... lovely, aint it?

    True peace on Earth depends on netizens' willingness to orchestrate virtual floggings of morons. So except for that, yeah, everything is just peachy.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    I think Passion is really desperate for companionship. Maybe he would be a more compelling chess partner if he wasn't such a failtroll. But he's not. Let's all point and laugh like Nelson from the Simpsons!

    Ha-ha!

  • №❶ Passioη

    hehe... Dando Z... Thou art thinketh right :)

    That's why, unlike you, I refused to share a roof with other WLIB freaks... :P

    BUT you and I still have this one special thing in common ( 凸 ) and to the rest of you

    alt text

  • WeLiveInBeijingRess

    Bedtygress has nothing to do with Bedtyger: Fact

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Peace on earth, blaze in hell

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    It's no secret that you hit on every girl on the site No, Scott, even I ... have standard ... seems someone knows too much for our comfort

    Hmmm, even I have standard: When a wife gives to a person she calls hubby too much liberty to dine and cook for small girls, he someday will talk about standard, but standard in which way? Keep on standardizing, but please, we've got to see someday a bub crawling. Am I a prophet again?

    @ No ONE Passion, you've been trully gentleman in not posting that pic, it's good to keep the girl's dignity.

    @ A豆腐, There's nothing wrong to be raised by a brat in Catalunya slums, but bringing that lowly moral in Beijing to pretend as if u something makes u an all time faggot on Wlib. That's a fact.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    Hahahahaha ... winter is over, and the Snake has come out from hibernation ... get your facts right, even if you want me to toy with you ..

  • №❶ Passioη

    hehehe... look who's back. And where is Bedtygress BTW, more facts pls

    If that was "№❶ Passioη" then you're truly rather a High Prophet... But no thanks, I'm rather an advanced freak who happens to know there are many other ways to nail a roach ;)

    alt text


    Uncle DD really has a way with words :)

    alt text

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    There's nothing wrong to be raised by a brat in Catalunya slums, but bringing that lowly moral in Beijing to pretend as if u something makes u an all time faggot on Wlib. That's a fact.

    I have lost my troll interest in you, sorry.
    {btw, If you want to write Catalonia in spanish is: Cataluña---- ñ!! ñ!! joder!! ñ usa la puta ñ que no cuesta nada, y deja de escribir como un puto gañán español!}

    Back to the topic:

    №❶ Passioη can do a back flip full twist - (fact or false??) O_o

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    I'm not at all surprised you might have difficulty countenancing the notion of sharing a living space with other human beings, OP. Anyway, I live with a dude I've known since university, and his ladypal, his bandmate, and his bandmate's ladypal. That these people may or may not have or have had accounts on WLIB isn't of any consequence, but since they are friends of mine, it goes without saying that they are freaks.

    Upon reviewing this thread, I must say that it seems you consider the personal life of this Dando character to be a lot more remarkable than even Dando himself would claim. One can only surmise that this is due to a dearth of remarkable FACTS in your own existence.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... heehee ... like I had said before in the other thread, that's why Dando is Dando ...

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Dando Z is a freak: Fact

    Dando Z is Gay: False

    Dando Z is in a serious relationship (trial version): Fact

    Ok Dando you got me... Trial Version Relationships are Compatible with Freaks... No wonder most AWs rather seek out the FBs: FACT ... BFs are faced out: FACT. I must move 2 of my females out of your block: FACT.. before I have some peace of mind: FUCK

    Dando is hoping to steal more of my females by advertising himself our new Attention Whore: FACT ... IT WONT WORK: FACT

    Dando Z may be the English teacher here.. but I'm the Fucken Urban English Coach: FACT ;)

    Dando has firsthand info on Stone's troll retirement: FACT

    @ Damn You Dando Z, We just received new report about you... Quack again

    Dando Z... Thou art thinketh right :) That's why, unlike you, I refused to share a roof with other WLIB freaks... :P

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... they must simply worship you ... you are perhaps even their god, their idol, their life ... without you, these pests have nothing to live on, no tomorrow, no hope, no future .. yeah, blah blah blah ...

    Proof will come soon :)

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... heehee ... these same idiots might have made indecent proposal to him - FACT?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Dando Z is dangerously self-involved and the constant ego-stroking by online idiots worshipping him through attempted flaming only fuels his rampant narcissism -- fact?

    Histrionic would be fair 'nuff, but narcissistic? Really?

    (continued) ... heehee ... these same idiots might have made indecent proposal to him - FACT

    What is with all the insinuations of cuckoldry?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Sorry, I forgot these Passion FACTS which he deleted only after I replied upstairs:

    For once me and Aiyela share common grounds. It is useful to mention that Dando Z has had a huge virtual crush on Aiyela for about a year now: FACT

    Dando Got Laid at least 3 times from WLIB - FACT The victims will always swear they never knew him. FACT Oops

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... I did use a question mark ...

  • A豆腐
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    Aggressive treatment: Hang out with him

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    What is that? O_o

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... looks like Korean alcohol ... and my guess is very very strong ...

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Not bonghits?

    :-/

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... no ... you could not have ...

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    Not bonghits?

    :-/

    alt text

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    I am now fighting the urge to change my handle to 菊花教授.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... dont fight it ... just relax ... and it wont hurt that much ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc