Discussion » Beijing Life » Request for proposal (RFP): qualified guys

• Lihua
    Lihua wrote:
    <h2>Request for proposal (RFP): qualified guys</h2> <p>Are you a qualified man worth that in return a qualified woman to start a relationship (or a non-regret love) story with?</p> <p>Not all, but a big percentage of my female friends (including myself) are really worthy enough to deserve a worthy man. As the fact that I got to know their personal characters, this is something I have no doubt with. Based on my previous relationships, my female friends’ relationship cases, hereby I will make an outline of the men we might pay attention to meet and get to know:</p> <ol> <li><strong>Not a selfish person.</strong> Care the people (your parents, your sister and brothers, your classmates, your friends, and of course your potential girlfriend) who care about you, you know you do care about them from your heart instead of spoil yourself to ignore them or even cheat on them. I reckon even this is so basic, but there are really too many men are lack of this natural qualification. If you have it, you know it well. You also know what things can be done, what things cannot be done. You know how not to scroll up and not to hurt the others.</li> <li><strong>To be honest.</strong> To be honest to everyone in the world, especially to be honest to yourself! And to be honest to the people who care about you! Never tell lies to the people who care about you! This cannot be accurate 100%, but for the possible 0.3% cases of all, you have to lie, you need to have a good reason.</li> </ol> <p>Other than that, everything else is easy and let’s wait and see. If you are qualified for sure, I may introduce you to myself, to my friends and we may become friends or more. <strong>Interested qualified candidate may send yourself introduction to my email address: wlhmax@hotmail.com with the subject title ‘RFP’</strong></p> <p>Best Regards,</p> <p>Lihua</p>
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Good God. Do you want to know why you and your desperate friends are single? Read over your "Proposal" again, then you'll know. Then maybe think about researching human psychology with reference to 1) Biology and 2) Evolution. There's something called reality, and you're not getting it.

Protip: Everyone is selfish. All the time.

Protip 2: Everybody lies. Not a little bit. A lot.

Protip 3: Anyone who answers this is as stupid as you, and thus you're not going to like them.

• №❶ Passioη

Heed Thee Evil Ones for Passion Speaks:

He must be BAD to get the female, but he must be GOOD to keep the female.

Isn't there something wrong with the world? :P

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

honest and no selfish

is there a shortage of normal people around you or what?

• №❶ Passioη

Heed The Oh Bad Eggs for Passion Speaks:

She must be STUBBORN to get the male, but she must be SUBMISSIVE to keep him

Isn't there something wrong with your world? :P

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... and while waiting for the rice to be cooked ...

LiHua, right? Applauds for your bravery to write such a JD here to recruit boyfriend(s) or even husband(s), I am sure the guys have (or will continue to) pointed out most of your "mistakes", but I would like to add one more, if I may ...

Get real ...

That's really all ... do carry on ...

• stop
    stop wrote:

lol on some replies...but agreed on "u have to be bad to get woman and be good to keep them."

u cant start to show all good,everyone is selflish.even by making this post, to ask guys to be not selfish, is selflish!coz eventurally everyone will show this point.

and to be honest? i dont think u can be totally honest if u dont trust everyone in the world,and u cant.so you cant be honest to everyone.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... the rice is ready ... and while I am chewing silently, may I refer you to Eric, who also seems to have some issues trusting people, or something like that ... he should be a perfect candidate :)

• №❶ Passioη

@ Mabel - You sealed the deal ;)

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

she must be SUBMISSIVE to keep him

No.

• №❶ Passioη

@ 柯南 - Reasons would be appreciated

@ LB - This is China, Remember? :P

I heard they don't share a roof around here without that S quality ;)

• №❶ Passioη

hehe... Please don't explode. Simply Leave China ;)

• №❶ Passioη

I can create one for you and your team ;) Do you like Maldives?

• №❶ Passioη

Ok, gather your team (excluding the other Bi), PMs are handy for the actual details ;)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

I am gonna start peeing while I am standing

Hahahahaha ... are you standing now? or sitting down?

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

Anyone that insists on a good relationship with your family and past classmates would make me think they were way too co-dependent to take seriously.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... that reminded me of the saying "you cannot choose your family, but you can always choose your friends" ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

OP is Sister Feng-lite and y'all be postin' in a troll thread.

• Simen Wangberg

"OP is Sister Feng-lite"

BAHAHAHAHAHA oh god it's true :-|

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

OP is the human resources manager of the dickpit.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ....the prelude (or prequel?) to a very happy ending ... or a completely shattered love/sex life ...

LiHua ... I have two words for you ...

...[br] ...[br] ...[br] [br] ...[br] ...[br] ...[br] [br] ...[br] ...[br] ...[br] [br] ...[br] ...[br] ...[br] [br] ... keep looking down ... [br] [br] ...[br] ...[br] ...[br] [br] ...[br] ...[br] ...[br] [br] ...[br] ...[br] ...[br] [br] ... this will do ... and the two words are LOOK UP ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

alt text

sharing

alt text

The unqualified will easily piss off what i valued most.

alt text

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.