Discussion » All non BJ languages » For language exchange

• Tiffany Michiru
    Tiffany Michiru wrote:
    <p>U might not believe i am truely finding some ppl for language exchange partner. After i posed the imformation on other website ,some doubt me that r u looking for one night stand or relationship under the name of exchange exchange?</p> <p>So guys, there is no such a thing like one night stand or relationship, I am looking for some ppl from US or Canada to be my language exchange partner.</p> <p>Abt myself. a lady under the program of MTI, who is addicted to sports dance , i can play belly dance latino and jazz. i hope one day i can work at studio as a parttime coach. Our family have lived here for 100 years , so if u want to learn Chinese mandarine for free ,i will be ur best choice.</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

U might not believe i am truely finding some ppl for language exchange partner.

It's an unfortunate but all too common problem. Weliveinbeijing.com is listening. We feel your pain.

i can play belly dance

:-/

That's... that's just not helpful at all.

switching gears to MAXIMUM OVERTROLL

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... Caterina, the truth is out there ... which means, it might, or might not, be here ...

Abt myself. a lady under the program of MTI, who is addicted to sports dance , i can play belly dance latino and jazz.

Q: why a self-description? "play belly" huh? So could I ... and I cook belly too ...

so if u want to learn Chinese mandarine for free ,i will be ur best choice.

Q: it is certainly in seaso, but how much per kilo are you selling? No, I dont mean the belly ...

PS. I am not looking for a language partner ... just here to have fun ... and I had stopped selling insurance ...

• Simen Wangberg

"I don't care if u believe it or not, but I believe :)"

我反正不信了

TIFFANY.

COME PLAY YOUR BELLY TOWARD ME.

I GIVE YOU FIVE ENGLISHES.

• Simen Wangberg

Ahahahaha. All of that pony bullshit you post is...bullshit, but that one's actually funny.

• Simen Wangberg

Well, no. I just think they're dumb. But okay.

• 随便叫兽

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.