Discussion » Nonsense » is it normal?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:
    <p>some people said to me it's their european culture to be naked in front of all the people in some places such as sauna or naked beach or wherever,at the moment i couldn't simply agree and accept it...</p> <p>men and women are different and i believe that the people have the shame,is it the good culture to show others the body no matter where?</p>
  • Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

有多少人真正懂得艺术?谁都可以借着艺术的名儿满足个人罪恶的欲望...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i mean when men and women together...ok,some special places are like this i don' t deny...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i am sure i never will go there

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

From now on it is my American culture to smoke all the drugs and eat all the pizza.

Thank you for arming me with this reasoning, @Yanni's eurotrash acquaintances. You will be responsible for all subsequent acts of cultural terrorism that I might inflict upon the rest of the world.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

is it called nudism?or it's the culture people could be naked to others?i think it's only the behavior that some people want to do it in front of others...or they don't really care about who will see their body...

• Simen Wangberg

well I ATE all the pizza.

and I DRANK all the beer.

Yes, I'm VERY wasted.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Yes. Nudism.

Actually, when I was a more homosocial high schooler, me and two other bros became the Unholy Triumvirate that established the Grand Traverse chapter of the Moonlight Nudist Cult.

Before we discovered more effective forms of recreation (drugs), we decided we'd get naked and just rock out in the backyard while Pete practiced Tae Kwon Do forms in the grass. That was boring. And sorta gay. So I decided I'd go over to the highway, which was separated from the yard by about 100 meters of somewhat dense forest, and stand in a ditch with my ass and balls pointed in the direction of sparse twilight traffic.

Minutes pass.

At the first pair of headlights I see, I turn, bend over, and hop up an down while slapping my pale white ass, balls flopping around. And whaddya know, that first car screeches to a halt after it passes me.

I was already a few meters back into the brush when I saw a flashlight's rays making a cursory sweep through the trees. Who gets that excited about a little ass at night?, I thought, and concluded that I must be up against an experienced sodomite who would tear me a new asshole with his unstoppable buggery techniques picked up at Michigan interestate rest areas, or a cop, so I ran.

Moonlight. Forest. Running. Naked.

My pals see me running, so we all dart back into my bro's house and shut off all the basement lights. And wouldn't you know, I brought back a souvenir: an x-shaped superficial wound, bleeding slightly, were a thornbush caressed my inner thigh and graciously spared my nethers.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i can accept the nudism as a culture or art action,but i think it's only legal and not normal in other countries the people could be mixed male and female naked taking shower or in the sauna,yes i have seen the mixed sauna,but they were with the towel or the clothes...we can't say something like prostitution in Europe is their culture and it's just legal there...

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

The reason of laowai ppl want to be naked in fron of public is that in their history, they thought their body were shame, but chinese is different, in the whole history of China, we never find such thought. the chinese is the most natural.

• Simen Stensvoll

why people should be shame of nude? it is the way we were born in this world

i think people should be shame for being overdressed

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

why should be shame for being overdressed while already nude to others?

• Simen Stensvoll

overdressed is deceptive..

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

nude is more deceptive...

• Simen Wangberg

"The reason of laowai ppl want to be naked in fron of public is that in their history, they thought their body were shame, but chinese is different, in the whole history of China, we never find such thought. the chinese is the most natural."

lolwut

Strike that, reverse it.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The reason of laowai ppl want to be naked in fron of public is that in their history, they thought their body were shame, but chinese is different, in the whole history of China, we never find such thought. the chinese is the most natural.

You are a complete and total goddamned moron and if there is any justice in the universe then you should die choking on six different flavors of shit.

• Simen Wangberg

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.