Discussion » Beijing Life » is it really safe to find a foreign bf?

• Julie
    Julie wrote:
    <p>in fact, I want to find a bf for one of my good friend,. there are a lot of boys want to date her, but she think for the boy or the man who likes her is not really love her, just for her beauty, for sex, not for love. And she cannot accept the man.</p> <p>I really want to help her.</p>
  • 随便叫兽
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Are you crazy? A foreign BF is a seriously bad idea. Most foreigners are rapists

• Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

if she doesn't want to open the heart, there is nothing u can do to help.

• 随便叫兽
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Do you really want to help your friend?

POST PIC or GTFO

Post a pic of your "friend" or we will all naturally assume that your "friend" is actually you. We will also, using basic human reasoning skills, easily conclude that you have done this because you are too scared and lonely and desperate and confused to speak about your own desire for foreign dick.

• 随便叫兽
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

Most foreigners are perverts.

• Simen Stensvoll

not safe

most foreigners bite

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

most threads here indeed seem more like the filling of a vacuum of collective office boredom with utter nonsense than anything enlightening that could actually benefit the evolution of humanity as a species..

Thanks for trying to improve the place with your constant whining and unwarranted self-aggrandizement.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

@Thumper,

finding a foreign fb is pretty safe~

>foreign fb

> fb

> f

> b

> FB

I see what you did there.

• Reply from Ajantha Manohar is flagged as not relevant.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Embrace the greentext.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I've always known what was inside a watermelon before I cut it - watermelon.

What've you been finding in there, the face of the Madonna? Herds of Wilderbeest?

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I think some people are forgetting the whole point of this website.

Look at what's on the menu, if you see something you like click it and schedule a date.

How much easier do want it??

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... you guys ...

Julie, right? Why do you want to change your friend's life? How long have you known her? Maybe, just maybe, she has had bad experience with men that you know nothing about, or perhaps even have lesbian tendency?

No, I was not kidding ...

I have talked to another girl here before, let's call her "A", who wanted to introduce her best friend "Z" to the best guy that "A" can find, but I stopped her, mainly because "A" and "Z" are two different persons, and what "A" sees as "best" (or "good") might not in fact be what "Z" thinks ...

So, in your case, I would suggest the same ... instead of pimping her, or pimping for her, take her out to meet more people ... and if she is destined to meet a person, she will ... or if she is destined to live a happy single life, she also will ...

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

damn u BT!!!~thats my fuckin lines!!! but ya..not white ass monkey..lol

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Finding a boyfriend is like buying a watermelon – chose one that is dark green and tap it to make sure it has a hollow sound. Avoid the ones that explode.

Actually I’ve thought about it and finding a boyfriend is NOTHING like buying a watermelon. You’d have to be willfully eccentric to even suggest it was.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Forrest Gump's box of chocolates metaphor is more apt.

With deep consideration for this, I have concluded that the forum has gone full retard.

• Ajantha Manohar

Why my comment is irrelevant? Vaginal tears are common among newbie bitches

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Are you really going to compare Forrest Gump to Simple Jack?

Sure, you could make an argument that Tom Hanks went full retard, but...prepare to lose. That said, I think Simple Jack would make a hilarious full-length film and should be put into production immediately.

There's something just so heart-warming and hilarious about watching the fumbling speech and behavior of a retard, particularly one that is overplayed to the point of cruelty.

• Simen Wangberg

NIGGA THIS THREAD GONE FULL i will cut all of you open

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

This all sounds too complicated.

Can't I just buy a watermelon from a supermarket??

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

NIGGA THIS THREAD GONE FULL i will cut all of you open

You see, OP?

Maniacal bloodlust.

This is what happens when the rule of Tits or GTFO is not followed.

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:

Let me clarify something here. First of all, the behavior of looking for "love" per se is suicidal. Secondly, the behaviour of finding a boyfriend is not safe either (whether you are talking about |emotionally safe" or the "safety" relating to Durex). It has nothing to do with foreign or domestic.

There used to be a saying: "It is better to have loved and lost, than have never loved at all."

However, to have a heartfelt encounter with someone and have your way with him is safe, as long as you don't drag it into marriage or something similiar.

Bear it in mind that love is a feeling that won't last for long.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... and some people actually said that I am a bully ... you guys are ruthless :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Conan,

Are you really going to compare Forrest Gump to Simple Jack?

I'd say the watermelon analogy lands somewhere in Simple Jack territory, yes. As @Pom-Pom points out,

I've always known what was inside a watermelon before I cut it - watermelon.

People are more like boxed chocolates. Some of them are filled with delicious nougat or caramel goodness, but some of them are just nuts inside. And you won't know until you sink your teeth into them.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

@Thumper,

But you said "FB". You had all my respect. Don't tell me it was just a typing error!

• Simen Wangberg

BAHAHAHAHA I did NOT previously see the pedobear in the second version of that picture and now I laugh more.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

If I could shoop at work I'd have put pedobear faces on all the teddies. Then bricks would be shat.

• Saint - Spartacus

如果你是像梁咏琪那样的纯真, u can ... ...

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

**u asking is it safe to get a bf ? ask ur friend if anyone is forcing her to get a bf ? if u dont trust or like a guy then stay on ur own . u wanna be with someone then of course u are taking risk of it working out or failing .nothing good comes without u taking risk .if u aint good or ready to take the risk then of it working out or not then obviously u dont deserve it so u either get on board or accept being alone without complaining .damn, what is happening to simple thinking in this world ? its like saying u want to be a billionaire without having to do any work or thinking .good luck with that

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Julie, so your friend is focus on her career, instead chasing guys... whats wrong with that?!?!?

If i have a daughter in the future, and she spends her time during the highschool focus on studies, instead of learning how to make up, dress up or watching soap operas with the hope of learn how to pick up guys..well, I will not worry about her.

When you stop trying to find love, love comes to you... cryptic words? lets try this, more physical: when you are having sex, only when you stop trying to have an orgasm, the orgasm comes to you.

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

that is all crap .gone are the days where the patient dog eats the fattest bone .if u believe that by sitting idle and waiting that this would bring the right guy to her then she has got a lot of things get straight with in life .life is short and the law out there now is if u really want something then get off ur ass and put urself out there to find it .if u cant do something other than sit down and wait for something to come to ui then perhaps she doesn't deserve it. i didn't say she is doing anything bad by focusing on her work. if she wants to date her job or get married to her job then so long as she is happy good for her. if she wants to date a guy then there are risks and if she isnt prepared for the risk then she should remain the way she is .

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

focusing on her job is not the reason she isnt dating anyone so dont use that as an excuse .she isnt dating anyone cos u said she doesnt trust guys which is totally different .when u are dating someone and u open ur eyes and ur mind and if u are not a fool then u would know if that person is the right guy or not but its funny u are doing the hunt for her when she obviously doesnt feel she needs a bf or she would be doing all this herself .advice for u ,stay out of it . u get her a guy and it all goes wrong she will blame u .so let her make her own decisions on who to date so she will be responsible for her decision if it doesnt work out and not look for someone to blame cos we are all humans and we never like taking responsibility for things we do.

• Chai Chu
    Chai Chu wrote:

She needs a shink or more time, not a foreigner. just be cute yourself, and grow up faster.

• Mackenzie Nellis

Okay. Well I just want to throw my two cents in here. I AM a foreign boyfriend. I've been with my Chinese girlfriend (now fiancee) for three years now and I'd like to say I'm pretty safe.

I think maybe what you need to think about is, is any relationship safe? Whether they're from China, America, France, or Hungary, Senegal or Timbuktu, sometimes guys are total jerks.

When you add the stress of getting two people together from different parts of the world, different sides of the planet the relationship becomes harder. Both people have to work harder. It's just fact. In my relationship I've decided that it's just worth it to be with this amazing girl.

Your friend and you should think of what your long term plans are for this person. Do you want to find a husband, or just someone to hold hands with for a while? Be realistic about your expectations and then you can be realistic about your choices.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I have no idea who you're talking to, @Mack, but from the point of view from this humble confirmed bachelor, there is no lack of long-term planning. What is lacking is an awareness of present circumstances: the overwhelming majority of foreigners who are in China at any given moment are not going to be here for more than a year or so.

Equivocating "safe bf" with "long-term relationship partner on track to get married" is every bit as obnoxious as propagating the idea that foreigners are all here to fuck as many Chinese girls as possible. It's the same romanticized family values nonsense that counter-intuitively turns Westerner and Chinese alike into soulless automatons.

Let's consider the question without the relationshitty metaphors: "safe bf" means "someone I can sleep with who isn't going to cut my head off with a rusty hacksaw."

Is it really safe to find a foreign bf?

Answer: refer to sofa.

Do you feel safe?

• Ray Fan
    Ray Fan wrote:

this seems like a stupid question at first place, i might just post the same meaningless topic such as "is it safe to find a handsome bf? or tall bf? or artist bf? or rich bf? come on! it doesn't really matter where ur bf come from or looks like, those catetogies CANNOT guarantee safety which in most pepole's mind is defined as sustainable and healthy relationship based on love and trust.

Is it safe to find a foriegn bf?

Ask 刘烨 or 韦唯

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.