Discussion » Dating & Romance » Is a foot massage cheating?

• Joe
    Joe wrote:
    <p>Was watching Pulp Fiction (Love Tarantino Movies) and was wondering, would you consider a gf/wife getting a foot massage from another man to be cheating?</p>
  • Ajantha Manohar

I say no. But men and women have different views about this matter. For example, most women dont consider flirt online with other guys as cheating on their BFs/husbands. Fucking bitches!

• 随便叫兽
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

But really, if one counts ones feet as an erogenous zone, I suppose this would be morally equivalent to other forms of cheating.

If.

But I doubt that sincere foot fetishism is widespread so much as it's tolerated because it's the least offensive to breeders, sort of how white Americans regard Asians as the "model minority" because the people are the grass and the leaders are the wind and when the wind blows the grass bends, or some con-fused shit like that.

• stop
    stop wrote:

@ Dirty chinese:Then pack your staff and go somewhere suits your high elegance,there are different people all around you,choose those as your group and if you have been sick of this country or people,just save your energy to find somewhere else instead of cursing here.

• stop
    stop wrote:

I am sue Mr Boink also have seen some bad views as well,but i am happy he can have his good times by finding the beauty here.right?I look down upon anyone who cheapen any nation or country.you have know much much more than you have known to judge,not by a subjective prejudiced view.thats stupid.

• stop
    stop wrote:

Agreed...sick

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.