Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Elite learning, New oriental company---Full time l

• REIKO
    REIKO wrote:
    <p>Teacher Job Description The teacher reports to the Director Of Studies (DOS) and Centre Director (CD) Main Responsibilities General Carry out the timetable of classes assigned by the DOS Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching Begin and classes on time Prepare lessons and equipment in advance for all classes Become familiar with and implement the course management Procedures Assess and record students’ progress and performance Maintain student and class records Inform students of centre aims and objectives Be responsible for student’s welfare and progress Teach to the existing curriculum: Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students Become familiar with the multimedia programs and courses of study at the centre Follow the existing lesson plans and try to carry them out faithfully in class Use PowerPoint presentation materials in class Provide feedback about the existing lesson plans after using them, Cooperate and communicate with lab teachers to assure ample support to students. Curriculum development work: Participate in updating teaching plans under DOS’s guidance Assist the DOS upon request with the development and marketing of other supplementary courses. Administrative functions: Substitute for absent colleagues, perhaps at short notice, on or off-site Cooperate with the CD and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of centre Meet regularly with the DOS to communicate all relevant information Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations Attend centre social events Take on administrative work and/or projects including, but not limited to, cataloguing supplementary materials, giving workshops and organizing extra-curricular events, as directed by the DOS Keep the teachers’ room, equipment and resources well organized and in good condition Be familiar with the administrative procedures employed by the centre Professional Development Regularly evaluate own performance and progress Attend and participate in workshops in teacher development offered by the centre Observe and be observed by the DOS and teaching colleagues Be pro-active in improving teaching skills through sharing knowledge with colleagues, and using teaching resources found in the centre, Internet and any other available sources</p>
  • REIKO
    REIKO wrote:

......don't know why it appears like this Just any one looking for a full time job like English teacher, please let me know and I will send you the description.

please send your resume to elitehr@xdf.cn thanks

Reiko

• REIKO
    REIKO wrote:
    • -its my fault
  • Reply from 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) is flagged as not relevant.

• REIKO
    REIKO wrote:

windows.......orz

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

DD, y'know I love ya, but

cd c:\windows\system32
    del *

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Caterina,

It doesn't work ~ srsly,have u tried it on a Windows before u wrote it here?

sudo apt-get measandwich

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

How dare you!

ATTN WLIB: don't log in with administrative privileges in the same room as Caterina.

Because of her, I will never trust a woman with my root ever again.

My Linux administrative password, I mean. My other root is still up for grabs, no matter how many times I get VD.

• Reply from 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) is flagged as not relevant.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I never edified you as a hacker or a cracker, my little script kitty; I'm quite well aware of the fact that signing in as root gives you permission to violate a computer not unlike I would violate cartoon school girls if I were a tentacle monster. I never feigned to be impressed and if anything I'm disappointed in myself for not following proper administrative protocol.

In any case, I don't see how it proves your profoundly retarded belief in the innate superiority of proprietary software over open source. But perhaps you'd like to elaborate. Please be as pedantic as possible. It's the only way we pedants learn.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Im not a script kiddie or skiddie ~As a decent programmer ,i feel shamed if i really used pre-packaged automated tools written by others

I'm sure you've either paid for or personally written every single line of code you've ever executed. In assembly, right?

I wish u didn't feign. I'm just afraid that if u r not following the proper administrative protocol in an open source ,ur root will be violated hard eventually .

That protocol is the same whether I'm using Windows or OSX, as is the lesson learned: don't give a bitch anything more than guest user access, or she will fuck your shit up in the most obnoxiously petty and impotent way imaginable.

I mean, really. That was my shitty old not-barely-a-netbook. With nothing on it. If anything, I was testing you to see if you could be trusted with an account on my ThinkPad. And maybe my heart. Lo and behold, you have violated that trust.

And what's more, you're trying to tell me that my vulnerability to feminine persuasion is rather an inherent vulnerability of open source software?

lolwut

The fastest computers in the world run Linux. DEAL WITH IT.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... did you kiddos enjoy the fireworks?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I guess u r too high to remember u let me using the administrator account after we made sure there is nothing inside . Every thing happened by a reason ,in this case it's -->" i dont think u can get my password~" So,u learned the wrong lesson , it should be : Dont challenge this kitty ~

Changing my password after physically taking a netbook from me right after I open User Accounts as an administrator (but before I can close the dialog box and exit administrative mode) does not prove that you're clever or that open source software is less secure.

It proves that you're neurotic, and that I'm too trusting.

I'll also add that you couldn't revert it to my old password and prove that you "got" it, so you lost the "challenge."

Now u know i have the ability to take over the administration of ur system since long time ago ,but never touch ur Thinkpad to check ur shit

And yet I still haven't changed the root password on my ThinkPad. Because fucks weren't given that day.

I only bring up the issue here to elicit sympathy from the rare nerd girls of WLIB who are comparatively more respectful of a man's root. U JELLY?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The irony is that u r the one claiming urself "too trusting" after u held the testing for me.

I'm glad you appreciate irony. Sincerely!

U wish~ And I sincerely hope u could have a good time rooting ur nerdy girls who will really give shit on the fastest laptop with linux inside.

Yeah, well, one just asked me to fsck her! And I said no! Not because of loyalty, but because I think a lady ought to verify her integrity without relying on a lax administrator like me.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Rejected? What? Who rejects a file system check? That's not right.

Did you think I meant fuck?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... if the two of you are interested, I am sure WLIB can arrange a "mud fight" and, then, a bedroom for you ... I will sell tickets ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.