Discussion » Beijing Life » A very nice and new 3 bedrooms apartment in Centra

• Nancy Ni
    Nancy Ni wrote:
    <p>Dear all,</p> <p>I have a very nice and new apartment located on 2nd East Ring Road, very close to CBD, Chang'an Street. It is around 10 minutes drive to The PLACE, 15 minutes drive to SanLiTun. All the convenience are nearby like restaurant,bank,wet market,convenient shop,school,shopping area,hair cute, KFC,MCdonal and so on. The MRT Station called JinSong is close as well.</p> <p>It has 3 bedrooms, 1 spacious living room, 1 dinning room, 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom. It is very clean,bright and comfortable. There is a beautiful Park opposite called Long Tan Park, With lake, bridge, and full set of sport equipment. Quite a few people do morning exercises there.</p> <p>THe apartment is fully furnitured, and the furniture and the electric equipments are brand new. There are 46'' SONY LCD TV as well.</p> <p>The apartment is very suitable for the couple / the family. I am looking for a good tenant to take good care of it.</p> <p>The rent is 12,000RMB/month. </p> <p>If you are interested in my apartment, please feel free to contact me at +86 13910502186 or you can send email to ninacy@hotmail.com.</p> <p>Thanks.</p>
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

David, 我亲爱的乌龟王八蛋,闭嘴😠 傻

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

我亲爱的小乌龟王八蛋david,那你告诉大家你的小龟洞是什么样的?我觉得你是个大sb^_^。这个价格在二环旁边的位置根本不算贵。

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... Findley, your rudeness and stupidity never ceased to amaze me, do carry on with the good works ...

However, I am curious about (but not rich enough to be interested in) this 3-br apart on East 2nd Ring, because why would the closest subway station be on 3rd Ring?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahahaha ... been there, done that ... I guess my question lies more with the inconvenience of the location ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

People who spend 12,000 per month on rent probably pay nearly that much on their cars, and aren't too concerned with the nearest subway station anyway.

... hahahahaha ... that, I would never know ... since I can never afford that much on rent :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.