Discussion » Current Events » Learn something new everyday.

• ZAC
    ZAC wrote:
    <p>What "New" did you learn today?</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... I learnt that there is a new "theme" on Android phone called "Doramon" ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... oh, you are late, what happened? got classes?

• Fredrik Emil Kiran

just one piece from weibo.

The jounalists in USA must be frustrated for reporting our Vice President Xi Jin Ping's visit. They are just used to speak President Who(Hu) and Premier When(Wen), now Vice President She(Xi Jin Ping). "She said...I mean he said.."

This is funny. Chinese vs English.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

today is still young, last night i learnt chinese charity doesn't let u know where the money goes, it's not transparent, only my hometown built a few schools by that money, an australian girl told me this

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Cat breading (Putting your cats head in bread) is a fucking trend on internet O_o

alt text

alt text

alt text

Civilization needs to be reseted

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

TIL The Beatles approached Stanley Kubrick about filming Lord of the Rings, starring themselves. Kubrick rejected.

Blastr.com unearthed this years-old interview Jackson did with People wherein the LOTR helmer recalled the Fab Four's aborted adaptation. John Lennon would have played Gollum, Paul McCartney as Frodo Baggins, George Harrison as Gandalf and Ringo Starr as Samwise Gamgee. Blastr says Lennon approached Stanley Kubrick about directing it.

(read more)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Always argue with women. It's the only way you'll ever learn anything valuable.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's not about winning. It's about revealing hidden truths through dialectic experimentation.

• Simen Wangberg

"That's because men are from Mars and women are from Venus, they speak different language........ a wise woman will learn her bf's language and wins him over.......... :-)"

Try "men are from countries other than China and women are from China."

And in case that went over your head, she wasn't speaking metaphorically.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.