Discussion » Beijing Life » i'm not satisfied with my life, i am serious, i wa

• WeLiveInBeijingRess
    WeLiveInBeijingRess wrote:

i don't like my job, i don't want to do it anymore, both customer service and selling r not for me, i want to do something fun and interesting, exciting, delightful, enjoyable...... but i really can't figure out what to do, i talked to a friend, he said nothing is fun in china, except for making money, well, cool, then i want to make money, as long as it excites me, i feel i have the potential, i am confident and intelligent, i want to use them, but i don't know how

i don't have many friends i can talk to, i now more or less only hang out with foreigners, and they come and go, hard to build a stable friendship with somebody, i truly want to hang out with cool ppl that we have mutual interests rather than get drunk and club-hopping with everybody every weekend, club-hopping is still cool, but when u r lacking some sincere friendship those things make u feel more empty and lonely, i want to have both fun on weekends and good conversations with friends in a quiet bar

i am also lacking a good relationship with a guy in my life......

i don't want to live for earning a living, and i guess not too many ppl want to, i feel my life is now entirely a KFC-quality, i want it to be better

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... what's your priority? "need to do" or "want to do" or "like to do"?

If you can find one thing that you enjoy doing, and have fun with it, you will get better at it and perhaps have a better (financially) and happier life ... however, the condition here that you have to persist, maybe a few months, or even a few years ... yes, and that at least it can keep you surviving ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

ufff!! You know, all this even gets worse when we realize that we only have this life, living on this borrowed time, before the eternal Nothing and Silence that brings to us the death. There is no heaven, only a slow putrefaction waiting for us in the future.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

i know if i do a thing i love, i get more money, but it's hard for me to find it, i understand if i can find a thing i have passion for, then i can meet ppl i want to hang out with, then a guy i can talk to and understand each other to be with, more money, more genuine friends, a rewarding relationship, healthier and happier life, then i'd become a lovely person too, i noticed that i am quite bitchy sometimes, i just can't be that nice when too many things frustrate me

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

i feel i am in the wrong place, but i have never been out of china before, how would i know if it is really paradise over some other part on this planet, i have passion for art, but this feild in china is nothing more than shit, it does seem like everything is about money in china now, i tried to make a conversation with my boss the other day, i told him i have a friend who works in a hostel earns nothing, but eat and live free there, he thinks it's cool coz he likes it, and it helps him to be more open to ppl, coz he is very shy, my boss suddenly said" why do u make friends with ppl like that, u should hang out with ppl who can benefit u," which means i can take advantage of, it's not just him, my parents talk the same to me every day, chinese ppl r frustrating, my mom tells me to get married asap, she asks nothing but what does the guy do and how much money he earns, this is ordinary chinese parents, i don't want to blame them that much, i never had a real conversation with my parents, nobody taught me how to talk to ppl when i growing up, now as an adult i have to learn it myself which is more difficult than u learn it as a kid, i feel they ruined a lot of my good instincts

• Silje Linnerud

i understand if i can find a thing i have passion for, then i can meet ppl i want to hang out with, then a guy i can talk to and understand each other to be with, more money, more genuine friends, a rewarding relationship, healthier and happier life, then i'd become a lovely person too

OP, maybe you should try to be a lovable person in the first place then you might be able to make the rest in real. Life is hard in general. No matter how much money you can make, there're always obstacles and difficulties. Most people have to work their asses off to make a living.And what I can tell is, they are not satisfied with their lives and they are not happy with their jobs, either. So what? life goes on. If you say you got the potentials, then go figure out what are the things that interest you most, what you really want to do with your life? Quit saying, "I know I am smart, I can make money, blablabla", but without taking any action. That is just weak! BTW, you are already an adult. Don't use your parents to be your excuse for your misbehavior. About friendship, we choose to befriend with people who are like ourselves mostly. So, think about it.

• №❶ Passioη

Ok, You've mentioned the word "Passion" repeatedly... So I wont ignore this one...

Summay - I'm sure once upon a time you had the things you needed, but lost them at some point... So you should ask yourself: How did you loose them? take a bit of a deeper consideration of the parts you played in taking important things for granted, do a few weeks of meditation and personal development - spirit and body, then get your ass back into the market... Like magic, you'll get everything you need (not want, but need). Yes, it sounds complicated but it always works for my trainees.

Additional - It's a good you've at least been able to pretend to view things differently from being a part of the 'great perfect Chinese culture'. most Chinese parents suck big time and that's a fact... They're responsible for the materialistic nature of sino-chicks among other defects of norm... AND if my parents were Chinese culture freaks, I would throw them off a balcony (at least by accident)

• Alt: Don't miss the next auction of WLIB perfect guys... I might just give you one for free ;)

Zzzzz

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... ahhhh ... the forever dreadful "life is hard" ... as truthful as it might be, we, as human, are born with the ability to deal with it, or at least, to "ignore" it and have a more enjoyable and cheerful life ...

nobody taught me how to talk to ppl when i growing up

Hahahahaha ... if you have ever read what most people has "said" in this forum, you will notice that you are not alone ...

You said you like "art" right? I was watching replay of 非诚勿扰 the other day, and one of the guys on stage was a "t-shirt artist", who started off on the street, then got the courage to write a supposedly powerful letter to the local government who then sponsored him to start his own business, and he now has his own company etc ...

There is an old saying that "if you want something bad enough, you will get it" ... because then, if you don't have yet a direction, you will find it, if you don't have yet what you need, you will acquire it, etc etc ...

Life, no matter how long is it, is never meant to be easy ...

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

easy game is not fun, but i need to acheive something, or i'd feel desperate, i want to fully express myself, i want to play it up, i feel like i am a volcano now, i want to explode

• Saint - Spartacus

@ LadyBIRDS , you should have a look this film Norway of Life - film 2006 , then u maybe find the direction of '' paradise '' ^^ @ Mimi Brodie , money is just a thing , you may finish 500,000 in a day and suffer years to earn it , after all , u can be rich and unhappy . how many years we have in our life ? maybe find sb u like can be a way out

• Ajantha Manohar

i want to play it up, i feel like i am a volcano now, i want to explode

date David Findley

• Saint - Spartacus

at least , Mr David have one point more than Mr bean ... comedy of new age ... ^^

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

david findley is not only a dickhead but also a fraud, he asked me to borrow 10 million for him from somewhere, like a bank or something, i am even lazy to join the david findley is a dick group, he harassed my friend who is a very nice girl with dirty, rude, unreadable message

but pls i sincerely want to talk about my life, let's not bring up him here

• Saint - Spartacus

ah , now everything is clear , that's why david wanna make an operation to be good looking for sell his body to the Rich women... Ha Ha Ha

• Ajantha Manohar

nobody loves David, even his mom abandoned him like a dirty sanitary napkin

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

i found some new music, u know music is from latin word, muse, it makes me suddenly feel better, i'd love to share here

http://www.google.cn/music/artist?id=A1dfcb3d249e4936c

http://www.google.cn/music/album?id=B97c1858b7c115136

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

no latin word, greek word, μουσική -¨mousike¨-

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

ok, that's what i argue a lot with my greek friends~~~~~~~~~~~~

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

quit my job already, have 2 weeks notice to work, god, i don't even want to do that, but i can't be an asshole

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.