Discussion » Nonsense » 18yo slut or 35yo beauty?

• Hailey
    Hailey wrote:
    <p>someone asked me this totally random question, lol, so okay, here are my questions: for guys: who would you rather ask out on a date, a hot 18-year-old bimbo, a normal looking smart 25-year-old law school girl, or a 35-year-old classic beauty with a decent job? for girls: who would you rather go on a date with, Taylor Launter(if his abs were real), Mark Zuckerberg(if he didn't have a gf), or Barack Obama(if he was not married)?</p>
  • Ajantha Manohar

A hot 18 year old bimbo, OF COURSE. When women getting older, they start to have their minds full of emotional scars, Each frustrating relationship leaves one scar behind. women older than 30 looking for love... danger !! danger !! psychologically disturbed person approaching! Single mature women=wrinkles, cellulite and ugly souls waiting for you!!!

It is normal to be bimbo at 18, their souls are like a blank page, open to new experiences and happy to live. On the other hand, older women´s souls are like a diary of a insane person, full of shit, there is no room for new experiences, they are stained with bitterness and sorrow, looking for a reason to live.

• №❶ Passioη

Considering that "date" connotes lots of stuff in the context of "asking out on a date". So... perhaps picture it in several ways e.g:

1. Which of them would he go candle dinner/ live-band bar/ pairing events/ movie/ watch the games/ jalan jalan / outdoor activities etc etc etc with?
    2. Which of them would he have sex with, while the lights are still on? :P etc etc

Many guys may have different answers for those different questions ;) ... Zzzzz

• Ajantha Manohar

I've met more charming women who're over 30

For a friendship relation, I buy it, but try to have a healthy and sane relationship with them,and you will see the monster behind.

Single older women are obsessive, extremely jealous and possessive in their relationships. They know that each guy they lost, is one step closer to die alone, so these old women feel that they have to grab their guys really tight or they will escape from their mature arms.

18-year-old will become 35-year-old....

Thats true, but I hope a single18 years old girl will not become a single 35 years old woman.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Tina, but a 35 yo, or even a 45 yo, can still be as young as 18 :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'd take the normal-looking 25 y/o law student just on account of how much I like arguing.

• Ajantha Manohar

多啦a梦, u didn´t answer the question

ok, lets play one game,

If you were single, which one?

Nobita's bitch (-18)

alt text

Our dear Maria (around 25)

alt text

Our dear Moonriver (+35)

alt text

• Saint - Spartacus
    • 35 only for the reason that do not want to be an old sister
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Mini, MR is not really 35, is she? Didn't she say that she was twenty something?

By the way, that's not a fair question ... I have met her ... but I have not met Maria ...

... but if Ophelia can be included as the 4th answer ... heehee ...

• Ajantha Manohar

20something? bite me! I was being generous when I said 35....

Ophelia?! It seems like she has a fan club on this website.

• Saint - Spartacus

@Tom Cruise , no wonder you are a bland blend blind .. if not older than 50 , each woman has her charming part , i love Gentlewoman specially 50 years old woman , so charming ... ... ~ ~

• Saint - Spartacus

''wow... so perfectly beautiful ophelia..'' i would rather to order another face to fit a such model body . small titis is ok, as smart as it is .

• Ajantha Manohar

but definitely, Vanessa´s body fits you, David

alt text

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Vanessa's body doesn't fit Vanessa.

The "original" photo--or rather, the pre-Findlified one--depicts either a Pokemon or Phrankensteinian Fotoshopping. The face looks like it has been vectored. The leopard-spot patterns on the bra betray liberal usage of the smudge tool to create an illusion of depth in the bust. The face, arms, stomach, and shoulders are so heavily altered that they look as though they are exposed to entirely different light sources.

And I think she's got a micropenis. Although I must admit that a prior history of 'chanthropological investigation has made me a bit of a hair trigger when it comes to traps.

The other shitty shoops in this thread? They're all mannequins, safe on the less familiar yet less threatening side of the uncanny valley. Vanessa's soulless gaze? That could curdle milk in a mother's tits.

• Ajantha Manohar

I know what you mean, Dando, is like the Aquamarine Hathaway's pics (LadyBirds, you see, Im not the only one who has to improve his photoshop skills)

alt text

http://www.bjstuff.com/profile/Janeaquamarinehathaway

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Aquafresh Haggardtwat! Argh! I'm not going to be able to eat seafood for a week!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,好吧,要我负上什么责任嘛?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,遵命!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Findley, you amaze me very much ... I might consider you as my new toy in the forum ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

When the spanish philosopher, Ortega y Gasset, was living in Argentina (I think was in the time of the "Golden Twenties"). She met a beautiful, mature, rich and highly educated woman. They spent a lot of time together, talking about many things, having interesting conversations...going to the Opera, gallery arts... Those kind of super cultural things.

One day, Ortega decided give a step more and formally asked her out on a date. He had in mind all that complicity and good verbal chemistry between them, he was very confident.

The lady said to him: Oh, I´m sorry, but If I want to have good conversations, I have you. If I want to deal with other mundane issues, I have my young gardener.

This lady was ahead of its time.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... have you found yours? I mean "true love", not your genitals ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Im sure your genitals point out to you a way of life :P 小乌龟王八蛋

• №❶ Passioη

@ Cheng, That was rather a romantic line by Secret Garden. Grow up ;)

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ Tina Xu~ I agree with that as its simply explained. Every New Year we get closer. No one here has found the fountain of youth. I would have seen it on Ebay.

• G
    G wrote:

actually it depends...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... Pete ... what do you mean? The joke is in whose genitals?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... only because someone just posted this on Weibo ... I am somehow convinced that this is the ring tone on FIndley's mobile ...

[embed]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTIwNjc3ODQ0.html[/embed]

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.