Discussion » Nonsense » sexy and sex

• AprilAwesome
    AprilAwesome wrote:
    <p>Well, sexy pics definitely means looking for sex???</p>
  • Mya In
    Mya In wrote:

maybe just showing one's self-confidence...?

• Ajantha Manohar

No, that means she is looking for male attention, this is one of most easy ways to call male attention, we are just that easy creatures. Another one is open threads.

• Ajantha Manohar

Coherent girls are fucking sexy

• Chai Chu
    Chai Chu wrote:

Well, which girl doesn't want male attention? Even my lesbien friends enjoy it somehow.

AprilDoreen,

you have the freedom to post whatever pic here, and the guys have freedom to sent you requests, these operations are not against regulations, we'd better respect each other. As to starting a fuck with a polite "Hi" and a lot of flowers, it's kind of fetish to me.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Hailey:

u know why some rape victims are traumatized forever? cuz sometimes the society blames them for dressing/acting provocatively. i say that's bs, girls post sexy pictures or wear sexy clothes cuz we want to feel beautiful and attractive, not because we wanna have intercourse with scumbags. it's the same thing with flamboyant gay people, they are like that because that makes them feel good about themselves, not because they wanna grab your homophobe dumb ass.

This.

@Mini:

that means she is looking for male attention,

I'd like to add that sexy photos are not contrived to get only male attention. Other women are the audience just as often, and no I'm not attempting to segue into a Lesbians! thread. Sometimes they're just flaunting what they got, and "what they got" isn't necessarily dick-moving potential, but a more ephemeral kind of "hot bitch" social status that comes with being beautiful.

This is because women are more capable of appraising one another's beauty than men, for whom showing too much attention to one another's physical appearance is "sorta gay."

tl;dr, sexy photos are part of a pissing contest between chicks; this also explains all those silly "traditional" twats who start threads complaining about dudes' pervy copypasta messages when they've got public profiles with titty pics galore.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

interesting point of view, Dando ;)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Quite. And when I post pictures of my beard, my audience is not just bespectacled hipster girls. I'm also heavily invested in avian real estate and I'd like to see prices rise high enough to support further development projects, such as lightning bolt sideburns.

• Simen Stensvoll

@Skaught ~ Racist & Pervert ,

when a guy posts a photo of his big muscle boobs,i think he is

just so proud of himself

• Simen Stensvoll

and to share his happiness with us,thats all

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.