Discussion » Dating & Romance » enjoying the single life??

• AprilAwesome
    AprilAwesome wrote:
    <p>Yesterday i hang out with my friends, all of them brought their bfs, On one hand i can't understand why they have to find a boyfriend who even doesnt have the common topics with them, Are they just afraid of being single? Or i'm just a weirdo.</p>
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

You are just young, enjoy it, beauty is ephemeral...

Although, some people think is a good idea find a sentimental partner and sign the marriage contract before getting old and, hopelessly, ugly.

• Ajantha Manohar

Someday you will find ur Mr.Right

alt text

• Father Of Boring

I would totally put a spycam in that ring case and sell the footage on proposedandexposed.com.

• Simen Stensvoll

some people are just so lucky,and some people are just so lonely..

and the single ones are so desperate brave..

• Yang
    Yang wrote:

I enjoy being single XD. Boyfriends are too much responsibility and trouble...

• J WU
    J WU wrote:

being single is a habit. If u get used to it, u ll never get rid of it....

• 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:

i don't want to be single, but i can't stand being with a guy with no topic...so I guess I enjoy being single than stuck in an unhappy relationship

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

i think i am that weirdo ,,almost one year didnt date ,hehe ,am i enjoy my single life? of course not ,,,,but get nothing better than get hurt ...so i prefer single life .

• Saint - Spartacus

single or married , it's after all a simple choice for both side of non logical ... ...

• Coze
    Coze wrote:

you can come to find some girl :http://www.poshaguo.com/bbs

• Noprobnisouci
    Noprobnisouci wrote:

Being single is good! I was really sad at the beginning and then I realized why i was so happy when I was single before! You got so much time for urself! Come on be selfish!

And it's not like we live in a small town lost in the middle of nowhere, u'll get your chance! Just do as much as you can because before you know it..... you'll be in a damn relationship again -_-'

It always go back to the same old saying. Is the glass half empty or half full? We are nether happy about what we have...

Time for work! Enjoy ;^p

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

bored of being single , i want a submissive man who can serve me whenever I want . LOL

• Ajantha Manohar

i want a submissive man who can serve me whenever I want . LOL

this dude is perfect for you http://weliveinbeijing.com/profile/100102068/humble-servant

or join your group:

• Gracie Liu
    Gracie Liu wrote:

not really,i feel abit sick being lonely like this

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

ladies,go get what u want.guys,step up and do ur job well.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... 供不应求?

• Şerife
    Şerife wrote:

guys,step up and do ur job well. this is cool!:D

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

thanks for the compliment but it is true .guys step up n handle ur business well

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.