Discussion » Dating & Romance » does all the foreigners in china r shit?

  • Vanessa Cheung
    Vanessa Cheung wrote:
    <p>if they r not shit why they came to china...? especailly those english teachers!</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... ladies, tell us your stories :)

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ...

    if u don't like foreigners u can simply stay away from them

    Hahahahaha ... I wonder what had drawn them (Vanessa and Cherry) to the foreigners though, or is it vicer versa?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... there is always a bigger world than English teachers ...

    It's like the BJ vs Shanghai thing ...

    When some ex colleagues found out that I am Shanghai-ese by root, they went for the lame excuse that I am not the usual (or typical) Shanghai-ese, and I have always thought that they are "better" than those ass-kisser in the management ... oh well ...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... it's most likely only your version of the fact as I am sure there are decent English teachers in China and you could not possibly have met ALL English teachers or foreigners in China ...

  • Yang
    Yang wrote:

    Some are. Not all. There's goods and bads no matter where u go lah~

  • Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

    the excuses of their problems are different culture,mentality and something else...everybody has it bad and good side...

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    mmm... how was that line from Paradise Lost?

    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven

    ¨better be laowai in China, than be white trash in your country¨.

  • №❶ Passioη

    Not again... Seriously? LOL... ok Ok, calm down everyone. First things First, we need to Analyse the word "shit" in madam Cheung's context... Then we need some constructive reporters like Dando Z and GodFather to lay down the shit...

    But First: My Own Little Analysis -

    XXXXXX XXXX XX XXXXXX XXXXX XXXX XX XXXXXX XXXX Xx XX XXXXX XXX XXXXXXx XXXXXX XXX XXXXXX because in the Chinese culture, money and fame are worshipped XXXXXXXX XX XXXX XXX XX

    Today, it's all too common to see X6 in Beijing mostly driven by girls XXXX XXX XXXXXXX... then my driver said in a very funny way: "她在白天开车, 男人在晚上开她" :D

    XXXX XX XXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXX XXXX X So when she does not get the same naively lavish foreign man courtesy of her skinny body, then foreigners are all shit (meaning, not worthy of her precious time) hehe XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX

    Finally, let's conclude with an assumption that Miss Cheung is too "YOUNG" to know that the highest number of immigrants in most countries of the world, are Chinese... XXXXX XXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXXX I wonder what they learn from their media..

    SHIT!

  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

    What is all this bullshit?

    From what I have seen, most people that come out here, absolutely don't know what to expect out here. They came out travelling, or as students, or are posted here to work. If they like it, and/or are getting a good deal out of China... they will stay a while.

    They're not 100,000s of people flying out here because they have heard it is some kind of paradise. A lot of people like to try new things, and are just excited to be somewhere different...

    Like anywhere else the world, dickheads abound

    Disclaimer: I am a teacher (and a bad one at that)

  • Ajantha Manohar

    What the Hell's Going on, gals?

    A massive case of premenstrual syndrome synchronization?

    or suffering of a lonely heart condition before Valentine´s day?

  • Ajantha Manohar

    Dark chocolate is a natural remedy for premenstrual syndrome.

  • Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

    If you would add less bitchy pictures in your profile you would maybe attract more serious guys. Just a thought...

  • Ajantha Manohar

    chinese pigs wrote: Fact1: chinese are the shit not foreigners. Fact2: chinese cant learn any foreign language well enough coz they cant pronounce well. Fact3: chinese people are impolite , smelly, dirty like pigs, they spit, pee, shit in public, and they are all about stealing and cheating, so ALL in ALL chinese are the shit.

    I think we need one Laowai Hatter to make up for The Spitter Hatter.

  • Simen Stensvoll

    why only shit would come to china? because china is just a 粪坑?

  • Matta Da Legare

    this subject of discuession make me so disaapointed about chinese girls‘ brain, well , not all。 but at least A large proportion of chinese girls have such kind judge without any brain, just 人云亦云。A totally ignorant person。

  • Matta Da Legare

    这里的姑娘就是,一边骂老外的不好,还一边往上帖。

  • Ajantha Manohar

    Ok, Let's get this straight, she doesn´t want arguments, she wants one guy to prove her wrong. Actions guys, not boring fucking words. Send her a PM, pricks! Date her!

  • kö
    wrote:

    if no english teacher kids will feeling down..lol...whatever they also work in china,not like some guys sell drugs or some stay here life like shit ..nothing to do only know how date with girls and fuck with them with cheap stuff.... if you conscientious live with you life ..other ppl they havent qualifications say anything...

  • №❶ Passioη

    New Analysis Report Released (12-02-08):

    Foreigner gets a "massage", Foreigner gets away without paying, Foreigner promises massage girl (--something--), Foreigner does not keep the promise, massage girl is frustrated / angry X 3 , 4 , 5 , massage girl hates all foreigners. Shit...

    Only a few people are most qualified to answer this query :

    • High Priest

    • Dando Z

    • David Finley

    • BT

    It's not a fake attention whore issue like you all thought. WYSIWYG (citation needed) :x

  • Ajantha Manohar

    I bet BT !!

  • Ajantha Manohar

    BT aka Mr. Bedtyger, he is a bisexual black dude and my personal biatch http://weliveinbeijing.com/profile/1000002460/mr-bedtyger

  • Ajantha Manohar

    No wait, Bedtyger doesn´t work as english teacher...

    Dando has gf now, that sexy korean girl.

    High Priest died of syphilis

    ...

    Jesus Fuck!

    David Findley !!!

  • Father Of Boring

    不排除一些外教利用身份欺骗纯真小女生。

    So, anybody wanna lose their innocence? I'm not doing much this weekend! Oh, and, I'm not an English teacher. I'm just a nice guy who wants your innocence.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Do I hear house music? No. That repetitive noise could only be one thing: 洋剩男 is trending.

  • Vanessa Cheung

    i saw many chinese girls married foreigners but foreigners just treats them as free chick and free chef! they have no good life in china and the same thing in USA ? can i ask u teddy? why u come to china teach english? can here earn more money or ppl (especially girls) treat u as god? why u come to china earning less moeny if u really can get good life in ur country? why u like asain girl? don't tell me bullshit as u like chiense culture ect....foreigners seems had their own reasons which them dont like to tell. us. some foreigners says:the pussy of chinese girs r small and tight..and some of them also had a small cock and they like it!!! hahaha...sad poor foreigners!

  • Vanessa Cheung

    any way,except the travelers!!

  • Vanessa Cheung

    did u see the story behaid of tigher mom ?

  • Ajantha Manohar

    Im totally agree with u, Vanessa Cheung. When we are in China, we dip very often our dicks in chinese pussies, Thanks God for all those chinese dumb cunts looking for a -foreign experience-.

    Now, Do you show me one of ur mammary glands?

  • Vanessa Cheung

    and no one comments a person just by dress except that ur dirty thoughts!!!

  • Vanessa Cheung

    except travelers and the top management of company...all others r just shit!

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    except travelers and the top management of company...all others r just shit!

    How tasteful of you to exclude from abuse the foreigners that--in your moronic imagination--are the most likely to help you leave.

    Maybe the reason you only meet shitty foreigners is because the decent ones know you're just looking for a free ticket out of here. How else could you be so incredulous about a person's reasons for coming here? Is China that bad?

  • Simen Wangberg

    "did u see the story behaid of tigher mom ?"

    Dang. I could really go for some tighter moms, but I guess that's not what you meant.

    "Tiger Mother" - domineering parent, or Asian MILF?

    YOU DECIDE.

    Vanessa, it sounds like you need someone to come over and English teach you so bad.

  • Ajantha Manohar

    "Tiger Mother" - domineering parent, or Asian MILF?

    Asian MILF?

    alt text

    alt text

  • Iris
    Iris wrote:

    Vanessa Cheung why you hate english teacher so much ? cause your english is shitty ! plz go back to learn some english before rolling a thread !

  • Vanessa Cheung

    troll for what ? ur guys r so bored just think like that? i found that it is so easy as trerrible on this site with ur name...but so hard to as good... does all the ppl on this site r bored and stupid? oh sorry i didn't know that..

  • Vanessa Cheung

    i just intentionally wrote that bad english coz i wanted fool ur guys~~~~haha..

  • Father Of Boring

    I'm trapped in front of my computer and not feeling as snarky as I should, so why not?

    First, let's dispell the notion that China is an easy place: Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Thailand, where prostitution and strip clubs and facebook and youtube and free speech are legal, the weather is tropical, everyone speaks English, real estate and everything else is cheap, and you don't need a visa. Yeah, Thailand. If I wanted to give up on life and fuck off somewhere where I could get away with being an irresponsible laowai ("farang", as they say), I would go there. Thailand, where medical care is far more developed and cheaper than China, where factory workers make more than they do in China, where people don't stare or comment on "foreigners", where they make decent horror movies and where my nightlife options are far better than they are here. Instead, I sit in my freezing Beijing apartment typing into a computer doing another 48-hour translation marathon.

    People who come to China and stay do not stay because they "can't cut it at home". Get this idea out of your head. There are far nicer places we could go. We don't. And let me tell you, it's not the women that keep us here.

    No, seriously, I'm not an English teacher, I'm not some sales agent, I'm not a parasite, I'm not a socially stunted loser (despite the spam). Thankfully, by any objective measure, I make real contributions, and that's how I pay my way.

    What I've learned in my 8 years here is that you will never change situations you don't like by screaming at them. What you will accomplish by screaming is to drive away the very people who could help you make the change you seek.

    If foreigners are shit, you will smell like shit when you poke us. Ignore us. Reward the deserving with your attention, whoever that might be for you. If it's not foreigners, fine. I'd rather be on a website with someone who wants to be on a website with me, and, y'know, takes the time to get to know me before they slag me off.

    So Vanessa, I, at least, am not leaving, because I like it here. If you have a problem with that, you can go find someplace where Chinese people who hate foreigners are accepted. China isn't that country.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... so we have all been wasting time over what? nothing? I suppose many of you higher beings would probably not agree and/or accept that ... but anyway ...

    English teacher Teddy, it is "Vanessa" and "whether" ... for your students' sake, I hope you don't have to write or type ... heehee ... just kidding :)

    And dear Miss O ... for those certain people, that was the only meaning for their miserable little lives ...

    One more ... FoB ... that's not entirely true, I mean, you cannot drive people away by screaming, you do, however, drive people away if you give up on yourself ...

    Ahhh ... one last one ... I promise ... Vanessa ... go take more half-naked photos, I like you better that way, far more attractive than you talk/write/speak ... by the way, when will we perverts get to see the shots from your December photo shoot? Are they ready?

    Have a good day you all :)

  • Father Of Boring

    Dingdong (I am leaving a serious reply to a man named Uncle Dingdong), I say "screaming drives away the very people who could help you change the situation" because it makes you look like an idiot, and helpful/non-sucky people don't want to hang around screamy, negative, sucky people. I suppose it's a bit Ayn Rand of me, but I think that if the people around you are disappointing, it's probably because you attract disappointing people.

    As in, when you base your entire online persona around vicious whining about the sexual perfidy of "foreign men", umm...you get annoying. And eventually, it gets to the point where the only people who WANT to talk to you are the ones who don't care what's in your head, they just care what you look like, because, surprise, you're nothing but a piece of ass to them, because they can't or don't want to look past your body...you know what I mean. I don't mean to brag, but despite the way I spam the site, I am capable of serious conversation, I just don't really engage in it most of the time, because it's kind of pointless on the public corners of this site, precisely because of people like "Vanessa" whose sole joy in life is the obstruction of nuance. And just about the only thing I can think of that can overcome a distaste of interaction stripped of all nuance, beside anger, is the drive to mate. There is simply no joy in talking to her. There are only blind rage and hardons. So, she attracts people who interact on those levels.

    Translation: The more you complain/generalize about foreigners, the more likely it is that you'll be used and dumped by one.

  • Ajantha Manohar

    by the way, when will we perverts get to see the shots from your December photo shoot? Are they ready?

    yeah! where are those pics? Not available for free anymore?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... FoB ..."you" is not me, right?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... let's talk kangaroo :)

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Shitting on English teachers is a pathetic attempt for the spoiled children of corrupt third world elites to engage in cheap and petty bigotry. It's not racism, because it's utterly impotent compared to similar expressions of white supremacist prejudice. But it's indicative of the same kind of lazy thinking and moral ineptitude.

    I taught English for three years. I did so with most of the proper qualifications (although I didn't bother with getting my foreign expert's certification until I quit teaching and changed fields--now I do even less honorable work for the Chinese media).

    I was an awful teacher. I never wrote lesson plans. I lead the class in playing Mafia and other social games when I ran out of shit to talk about, which was often. I was far worse at teaching than many other people who, by conventional standards, are "less qualified" because they didn't finish university or didn't look white. I have many friends who take the profession much more seriously than I ever did.

    And it's those folks I have in mind when I say: Dogfucker, go English teach the OP.

  • Simen Wangberg

    "I say "screaming drives away the very people who could help you change the situation" because it makes you look like an idiot, and helpful/non-sucky people don't want to hang around screamy, negative, sucky people. I suppose it's a bit Ayn Rand of me, but I think that if the people around you are disappointing, it's probably because you attract disappointing people."

    This this this this THIS

    People ask me, hey Socks, how is your life so awesome?

    Because I don't hang out with total fucking morons. Zero time for dipshits. None.

    I just LIVE MY LIEF.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    (continued) ... heehee ... the Chicken has been localized ... or someone is looking over his shoulder to type what he said ...

    Chicken ... if you have recovered your reading ability, re-read what Vanesssa said, even though she claimed to be trolling (or otherwise) ...

  • Ajantha Manohar

    In the mind of Godfather, Im pretty sure foreigner-laowai=white guy.

    I was an awful teacher. I never wrote lesson plans. I lead the class in playing Mafia and other social games when I ran out of shit to talk about, which was often. I was far worse at teaching than many other people who, by conventional standards, are "less qualified" because they didn't finish university or didn't look white. I have many friends who take the profession much more seriously than I ever did.

    what's the moral of the story? English teachers are not shit, they teach shit.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    No argument here. I'm rather candid in admitting that my life is pretty easy by accident of speaking a frustratingly idiosyncratic language that is particularly useful in commerce.

    Had I been born on the other side of the planet a few hundred years earlier, I might have languidly read a few classics, taken the Chinese civil service exams, become a corrupt public official, wake up and eat my millet.

    Talk smack about English teachers (and washed up pseudojournalist hacks) all you want, shitbirds. If you provide your Angloid masters sufficient amusement, they might let drop some pearl of Occidental wisdom or teach you how to insult them without embarrassing yourselves.

  • Ajantha Manohar

    dANdo, Are u ok? you seem a little angry these days, do u miss High Priest?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    (continued) ... so, Chicken, you are finally awake? or, you can see? it's a micacle ... but, who is MoE?

  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

    does all the foreigners in china r shit?

    The meaning is clear.. it is questioning if all foreigners are useless peices of shit? As a foreigner yourself... why are you not angry??

    BECAUSE IT'S A TROLL QUESTION and this is a troll thread and you and all the rest of the above morons have embarrassed yourselves.

    As the troll laughs.

    "Vanessa" --------------------------------10

    butthurt, easily trollable foreigners --0

    /thread

  • Father Of Boring

    I seriously think that whatever else you want to say about English teachers or whatever, it bears repeating that China is not a "loser destination" anymore. Yes, losers abound as they do everywhere, but in its current state China is hardly a place where "losers" can come and get an easy ride. Make no mistake, it certainly was such a place at one point, and there are still enclaves where "losers" can make a living. But generally speaking, China is not an "easy" country.

    With the difficulty of getting visas and starting companies, rampant inflation, crappy weather, language barrier, and local attitudes like "Vanessa's" poisoning everyday interactions, China, especially Beijing, is not high on the list of friendly escape venues for Westerners. The people who come here and stay are generally determined to do so for good reasons. It helps no one to believe otherwise.

    It SUCKS to live on the lower end of English teacher wages and deal with shady schools here, who are also having a harder time operating today. Consider: if you're making 10k RMB a month working 40 hours a week, that doesn't get you far in 2012 Beijing. If you're a US citizen, that's borderline poverty wages. And if you're trying to handle things like student loans, income tax, save, and all the other things adults do in addition to rent/food/leisure etc., it's not enough. Run your own numbers. Never mind health insurance or trying to support a family.

    The Westerners who would put up with that are either very easily contented, using it as a day job while they work on something better, desperate for money and willing to put up with tough conditions, or stupid/insane. The first three categories, I think we can all respect. The fourth category is a dying breed in Beijing. The determination and talent it takes to make that, or more than that, kind of weeds out the stupid/insane unless they have some sort of secondary support system. They are a small minority.

    Why such a long answer to a troll? Well, the "stupid English teacher" meme is one I'd honestly like to see die. Like many other foreigners, I started out as an English teacher. First, "English teachers" can go somewhere easy if they all they want is to take advantage of the locals. Second, if bad English teachers exist, someone is paying them. It takes two to tango. Accuse us as a group, fine, but take responsibility for your group's part as well, or save your accusations for individuals. Third, English teaching is how China develops a lot of the connections that tie it to the outside world. Many of the expats that are here today are here because English teaching gave them the chance to be here. Just from my current personal connections, I know that key marketing people Renren, Youku, 56.com, Sina, and any number of restaurant owners were English teachers when they first got here. The journalistic standards at Southern China Daily and China Business Weekly, which have become important independent media in China, and broken countless controversial stories, owe a debt to English teachers who later worked their way up to the editorial staffs. And who do you think translates Wong Kar-Wai and Chen Jiage's movies for the rest of the world? Former English teachers would be the right answer. China is better off for having us, and we do good things, even if you don't count the English teaching itself.

    If the foreigners you know are shit, Vanessa et al., it's because you associate yourself with shit. If the ones you know really are shit, if you can't think of even one thing to say in defense of people who are English teachers, then you have a personality so odious that only the shittiest of shitty people care to have anything to do with you. Individuals are not the group. Shut up.

    That was satisfying. Back to work!

  • Ajantha Manohar

    10k each month.... Working too hard for too little money, teaching colours names...

    Do you know What is the average Worker's wage in beijing? Is not amazing how chinese people can alive in BJ with 5k or less?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... but Mini, while there are many who dreamt to make 5000 per month, many more already making 5000 (plus or minus) are still taking money from their parents, to buy iPhones, to buy bags, to buy clothes etc ...

  • Father Of Boring

    Chinese people in BJ survive on 5k, 3k, even 1k, but they benefit from things we as foreigners don't get. Speaking the language and having a network of family and friends to fall back on save you money. Foreigners spend more, in part, because we don't have the networks and information they do.

    And 10k, 5k, 2k, whatever, is definitely doable in Beijing, it's just unpleasant!

  • Ajantha Manohar

    不不不。多啦a梦如果每月1万多对于这些只需要和小孩玩玩就能挣钱的垃圾来说都不够,那么对于那些每天辛辛苦苦工作超过8小时,甚至12小时的普通中国人来说算什么?还有那些每个月拿低保的家庭呢?每月人均520,还不够这些老外找一次小姐的钱呢。钱多钱少要看他怎么花,如果一个月挣1.5k,买个包就tmd1万,叫几次小姐又得几千,或者每周末去三里屯找那些免费的,但是他们并不总是那么幸运,所以最后只能回家打电话给vanessa,那样的花当然不够花的,连饭都他妈的吃不上。哦。。。。。。我明白了,可能就是这个原因这个外教上次没有钱付给vanessa,😄哈哈哈。。。。。 所以,我想说SHUT THE FUCK UP BIATCHES and FUCKERS. PS: those fuckers with no money to pay the massage gals like vanessa

  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

    Vanessa: Most of my foreign friends love china and chinese people - even though we all met a fair share of rude chinese taxi drivers, angry drunks, jealous boyfriends, etc. (I heard a -lot- of stories), but we don't let idiots and bullies ruin the good impression given by the rest of you, and we (the nice of us) certainly don't call you Shit.

    Oh, and if you havent met a single nice foreigner so far, you're definitely hanging out with the wrong people.

  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

    Top Marks FOB!!!!

    And good point Amy, although I sit in silence and mope, masturbate and look at porn all day; and I'm not even lonely...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    Hahahahaha ... Chicken is still paying out on the English teachers? What's wrong with the chicks these days?

    Teddy, right? Welcome to the joyful family of foreigner idiots :)

  • Ajantha Manohar

    Godfather aka women advocate (in the absence of High Priest)

    Any way, Vanessa aint gonna suck ur dick as payment for ur public defender services, she needs the money to pay the rental this month.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Just being able to survive here is a rare quality of a person and Anglophone expatriates should be granted a stipend on that basis alone, if not for the desirability of their pronunciation habits.

    Now I shall play for you the song of my people. Get ready to get civilized ye peoples of various complexions.

    Dogfucker:

    Drug & Disease, Minister of Education let's modify the question a bit "Are all the foreigners in China shit?" Our answers should be NO, we're not and the case close. So what’s there to re-read?

    For starters, there's your first post, in which you didn't exactly say "NO." You said she had "a very good point" on the basis of yet unmentioned anecdotal evidence. Go fuck yourself with an open umbrella.

    @FOB, these are the lessons Vanessa and their group wanted to learn from the English teachers and foreigners living in China. But they (the English teachers) flamed up chasing shadows and talking about photos.

    What group? What English teachers? It's as if, in your imagination, every foreigner in China who doesn't have a day job at the embassy and a night job slinging dimebags at the Village must be an English teacher. You're on a different planet, son. You're fucking clownshoes. Get a goddamned grip.

    Mini:

    dANdo, Are u ok? you seem a little angry these days, do u miss High Priest?

    I've been on hiatus. AIN'T EVEN MAD.

    ...

    masturbation

    This thread has spoiled my appreciation of all things predictable, repetitive, and mundane.

    Maybe it's just time to change hands.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ...

    Get a goddamned grip

    Hahahahaha ... I think his is too small to grip ...

  • Simen Wangberg

    DEATH GRIP JERK OFF.

    NEVER LEAVE HOME AGAIN.

    ALL THE MASTURBATORS IN CHINA R SHIT.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    Hahahahaha ... what makes you different from us?

  • Ajantha Manohar

    u r all losers!

    thanks for enlighten us, asshole!! 操你妈, 一个大傻B, 二B

  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

    Excrement is not always the same color, its deepens on the appetite and maybe even the dish. But, all in all, its still shit!

  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

    Lol that's right

  • Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

    I like Father of Boring comment :)

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... what happened to my "Jessica Rabbit" comment? Anyway, Michelle, welcome back, even if for the second time I said it today ..

  • Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

    hahahahha yeahhhh thanks for saying that. I always read but barely comment. There are alot of new people with a lot opinions these days...cool !

  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

    Agreed^

  • Saint - Spartacus

    brave men ... it's quite brave to live in china specially live for long time . to try to understand the society and human life , to enjoy the whole life... but i have to say since i lived outside for 7 years , and in a view of other side, it's somehow a little shame to be a chinese teacher , coz no one really want to be a chinese teacher but the way to survivor , and i would never choose it, it's sort of sorrow just for the reason to stay , with the time past , u lost youself , the original way u are. it would never be a good choice to be a language teacher forever, it's a good way to be touriste or part time student job BYW . one of my friend used to be a director in a language school, but she give up all she 've got in china and became a chinese teacher after aboard life , she lost all her ambitions everything ... it's a bit sad for me , but she's happy to live a simple life with her child , it's a simple choice for a simple life ... ...

  • REIKO
    REIKO wrote:

    Moo...乐死我了~~~~~

  • Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

    and how the fuck do chinese learn english if foreigners dont come to china ?how did u chinese learn to speak and read and write english?yea, u will say it was in school and who taught ur teachers english before they taught u? another question ,why are chinese traveling to other foreign countries if they are not piece of shit?

  • nobody
    nobody wrote:

    no need to quarrel for this stupid question, everyone is different, even if some are shit, still can be kind sometimes, no one is perfect...

  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

    hehe We are all shit=There are no shit at all...

  • Hanne haug
    Hanne haug wrote:

    Cherry and Vanessa must be part of the Chinese girls who have a reduced brain to the size of a needle head ! English teachers are there to teach you how to be in the western world to do business !

    The other are there because the western world is tired to receive shits as imports, equipments and goods that work only for a day and fall apart, in other terms to teach you on how to work ! This because Japaneses and Russians gave up to teach you that, it is too hard to educate Chineses.

    The third part of the foreigners are there to control quality, even you have learned on how to work as most Chineses are cheaters and always reduce the quality of what they produce to win more money.

    The last part is there to satisfy girls that Chinese cannot satisfy as they are too busy playing majong, cards, or thinking how to cheat

  • Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

    this stupid little girl is complaining about foreign english teachers. how the fuck were u able to open or even post this thread? was it in chinese ? stupid little girl .u think china is so pure or can have a good economy on its own ? let china stop doing business with all english speaking countries and see if china can survive u stupid girl . nobody was made to make it on their own . everybody needs help no matter how little .tell ur right hand to tell the left that it doesnt need its help and see how pathetic u shall become in ur life . this stupid girl got serious issues .if foreigners have fucked ur ass open too much remember that they didnt force ur cloths off or ur legs open ,u opened them urself. so shut the fuck up with this stupid thread and ur stupid thinking.strong text

  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

    whahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

    This goddamn thread is so fucking hilarious!

    ROFL!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

    come on!!!!

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    Hahahahahaha ... that's only because you are here ... you, and you alone, define "hilarious" ...

  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

    Stevie Wonder wrote: this stupid little girl is complaining about foreign english teachers. how the fuck were u able to open or even post this thread? was it in chinese ? stupid little girl .u think china is so pure or can have a good economy on its own ? let china stop doing business with all english speaking countries and see if china can survive u stupid girl . nobody was made to make it on their own . everybody needs help no matter how little .tell ur right hand to tell the left that it doesnt need its help and see how pathetic u shall become in ur life . this stupid girl got serious issues .if foreigners have fucked ur ass open too much remember that they didnt force ur cloths off or ur legs open ,u opened them urself. so shut the fuck up with this stupid thread and ur stupid thinking.strong text


    ROFL!!!!!!whahahahaha!!!!!!!

    hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!

    I'm laughing off my fking chair...........

    awhahahahahahaahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    Hahahahahaha ... Taylor aka Stanley, so you have a chair with a stick probing your ass? How interesting ...

  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

    hi there gay.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    Hahahahahaha ... you are talking to yourself in the mirror while rocking back and forth on your laughing chair, again?

  • stop
    stop wrote:

    I dont think anyone is shit,everyone has its own way of living, foreigners have their way for their lives,and they will be like this in any countries,they may change their way of living in china,same as if we will live abroad,we will change as well.

    but come on...it is like this everywhere in the world!!everywhere,there are foreigners and locals,who are the foreigners??we all came from monkeys!!

  • stop
    stop wrote:

    vanessa, u r a nice girl, why you say something to cause people against you... if you think all foreingers are shit,that means you have to know a lot of them,or even everyone of them.coz the topic is,does ALL the foreigners in china r shit?

    and some foreigners here also quote some examples to prove that chinese are shit...its clearly mean everywhere u can find shitty people...whatever their nationality is!!and same as what i heard a lot,bad comments from foreigners to chinese,are the same,do you really know ALL the chinese to judge our nation?

    it is so not worth it to deny all the group just by some cases.i would like to make friends with ALL the nations by no judgment,u have your way,i have my way,if we cant find something in common,continue your way to enjoy.if we appreciate each other,lets be friends and enjoy life!

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    Hahahahahaha ... that's why toilets are very accessible in Beijing?

    Haven't we spent enough time on this thread already? Although, the forum seems to have quieted down quite a fair bit, as she said, she was here to stir, and she had succeeded ...

    Let's not go any further, shall we?

  • Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

    now that is a really smart girl . thumbs up for mabel . hey stupid little girl(who started this thread),did u read what she said ? u had better .read and get smart n wise and then u can talk otherwise shut the fuck up if u are gonna be speaking from that closed little mind of urs .

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    River, I'm willing to bet that a lot of your expatriate buddies used to haul trash at those language training centers. That's how many of us get our foot in the door, so to speak.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc