Discussion » Current Events » How many Friends Can You Keep

• Calvin
    Calvin wrote:
    <p>Am new here but I see some people both male and female with more than 500 friends on their list,; some with 1000+ friends.</p> <p>So Let me ask you; how many friends can you keep and maintain? how many of all these friends have you met? how do you treat these friends? What makes someone your friend? What do you have in common with these friends?.</p> <p>Can the Friends' list be changed to something else... like "<strong>name and pictures collection list</strong>"</p>
  • Silje Linnerud

Keep? Unless you think friends are some kind of souvenir or trophy.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... he probably keep them as pets, chained and/or caged :)

Calvin ... people changes as they grow, and your friends (or my friends or anyone's friends) are no different, internet or otherwise ... it takes lots of work to "keep", or rather maintain, even one friendship, and it is just not realistic to think that these people with 1000 "friends" are actually friends with all 1000 of them ...

• Saint - Spartacus

well , i have 1+1+1+1 =4 . 1+1+1+1+1+1+1=7 . 4+7=11 . so i have 11 friends for life ^^

• Saint - Spartacus

i can hold every information for a new friend even those people know nothing about me , and i do hard to forget those information except i delete it as the ignorance of other part coz my brian works as a computer ... ... so friend list is a data analyzation

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Awww. You can sit at our lunch table some time, Pete.

Do you play Magical Cards?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.