Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Does WLIB seem faster?

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    <p>We've done some nice improvements that should speed things up. Let us know if you notice any difference.</p> <p>Thanks!</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... little Ole is getting a tack bit too sensitive, isnt he? ...

Ans: yes for the forum, but for profile, it is still very slow, and I have to F5 (refresh) the page, because RA (does not appear) as normal ...

• №❶ Passioη

Fast at 12 midnight, Slow at 12 noon

----- Please flag this as Irrelevant--- ;)

=============================

@ DD Hehe.." little Ole is getting a tack bit too" hardworking ;

Welcome back DD... What are the latest additions to fushion?

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

@Godfather: It doesn't matter if it's interesting if you can barely use it because everything is too slow. Speed has a lot to say, so does functionality. We focus on improving both.

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

BTW, I just noticed, when I make a comment "sign guest book" on a group, the last one is going down while the previous one stays up, shouldn't be the opposite??? the last comment be up??

We intended to show the first comment on top and the last one on the bottom, just the way it is on forum, activities and elsewhere.

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

You cant add `` tags with this editor. Too add media, you need to open the embed popup and write the LINK to the page where the media is located, e.g. http://youtube.com/asdfadsf (example url)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... as of today (16 Feb) ... when I click on the "Hyperlink" or "Image" icons, it took a lot longer for the dialog box to appear ... so, it is NOT faster ...

Also considering the issue with photo album, what happened on V Day? Hahahaha ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.