Discussion » Health & Fitness » where to learn Latin dance?

• Gabriel
    Gabriel wrote:
    <p>anyone who know where is the best place to learn latin dance ? ;)</p>
  • Şerife
    Şerife wrote:

i wanna learn too...

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

well i have an advise for u girls, just find some Latin friend, girl or guy , take him/her to Salsa Caribe( meaning go together) and i'm pretty sure after a night dancing with that person u will learn something

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

well i happen to be Latin LOL ... but i guess i could call some people i know, although to be honest i don't know many Latins around here in BJ, but i do have a Cuban girl friend , so well that makes 2 of us and u guys, could be fun!

• ❤Pinkbubble❤

Here I need to know what kind of Latin dance u mean, coz there are latin dance of ballroom and social one.Each one is classified in different dancing. Ballroom is 国标拉丁,there are 5 kinds of dancing---rumba, samba, chacha, 斗牛,牛仔(不会用英语说,因为是西班牙语的词)social latin is 社交拉丁,salsa,merengue,bechata and chacha. They are different. So don't know which kind of dance u wanna learn.If u wanna learn social latin, then just know the basic steps and simple turns coz guys are the leaders in dancing. Ur brain just being empty and follow the guy. I learn salsa in Easydance club,rumba and samba in Anzhen plaza.

• SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:

@SöTnOs...xOXo We'd have some Cuban dance..lol

I don't do ballroom dance, they r too strict to me.lol I'm quite into cuban salsa, rumba,reggaeton,bachata and kizomba. I'm flying back to beijing next sunday. is there any good salsa night over? The best way to improve ur dancing is by having your own dance teacher/dance partner..it's my theory. but the most important thing before learning those moves is to learn how to listen to the music.....otherwise just purely waste time...

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

Hey u all, i can dance everything so for me is not a big deal teaching it, and well i am already a teacher myself he he he. U learn how to dance, specially Latin dances dancing LOL. Practice makes perfection. I haven't been in Salsa Caribe for a while, but every time i have been there i have dance lots lots of salsa and Latin music... just hit me up when u guys wanna go, maybe next weekend???

• SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:

too bad i fly back next sunday.............

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.