Discussion » Beijing Life » Comedy Club China: Open-Mic Night

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    <p>Quite a few of you have been to our stand-up shows, and we have a big event planned for the end of February. </p> <p>However, a lot of you think you could do better. Accordingly, Comedy Club China have teamed up with Paddy O'Shea's to put on an open-mic night on Thursday 9th Feb, 8pm.</p> <p>Anyone with good jokes, bad jokes, or just funny stories can get up for a few minutes and try to wow the crowd.</p> <p>Come down and give it a try, people might even laugh at you...</p> <p><a href="http://weliveinbeijing.com/events/p/1000001687/comedy-club-china/open-mic-night-@-paddy-o%27sheas/">OPEN-MIC NIGHT @ PADDY'S</a></p>
  • TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:

Carlos, you sick fuck!!! Doubt I will perform it, but have wrote a short routine for this. Cya on the morrow

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Shameless bumping of course, but hope to see some of you on Thursday.

I will buy alcohol for anyone who references WLIB in a routine

alt text

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Why do they have stand up comedy in Beijing? Have you tried to take a seat? I mean really? Its more room on the street during rush.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

I'll give you 10 minutes Cruise ;)

• Father Of Boring

Do you think anyone would want to hear some stories about my hometown Lake Wopegon? They're much funnier than McSweeney's.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Sure people would be happy to hear your tales of Wopegon woe, FoB.

What goes down Wopegon, anyways?

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Hi Guys,

Last bump on this... hope to see a few of you tonight!

• Ajantha Manohar

David, If u pay for it, doesnt count, is a rule

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.