Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » for men...u prefer big boobs or normal size one

• Vanessa Cheung
    Vanessa Cheung wrote:
    <p>i was wondering...coz be4 when i ask some men.. do u like big boobs? they answer me:no.i like normal ones.big boobs r like a cow! but another time,i asked another men again.they told me:yes.big ones r sexy! so i think different person has different aestheticiswm or some persons r lied to me ?</p>
  • Simen Wangberg

Everyone is lying to you constantly. They just want your approval.

Trust no one.

I like big tits.

• Ajantha Manohar

As far as we can see in your pics, you dont have to worried about it.

alt text

• Vanessa Cheung

dai...ur mean u prefer big one? but u r a famale... or u mean almost men likes big ones?

• Vanessa Cheung

of course i have confidence..i just want to know what men's thoughts in their hearts for real.

• Silje Linnerud

yeah, like carrying two basketballs!

• Vanessa Cheung

hhaha....maybe men just like to carring big one as their lying on their mother's hug!

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

I prefer your big boobs, sweet cat........:))

• Fabian Kollen
  • Vanessa Cheung

ahu ? taylor. u r so mysterious...

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

fine.....do u like a mysterious man?

• Vanessa Cheung

interesting to look ? Wow such a nice word! but have u ever seen a very small boobs looks interesting ??? u r funny~

• Vanessa Cheung

yes...i do.i like mysterious ppl...but for ur head pic i don't like even he is really myserious

• Vanessa Cheung

well..haha....ur guys like soft real ones but the size is normal. or u like hard touch ones its fake by opearation~

• Rick (史大龙)

Boob size is not important to me as long as there is something there, if they have big boobs then ok too, but big ones will sag much sooner and look like fried eggs hanging from a nail.... I also really don't like those padded bras that are 3 or 4 times bigger then their real breast size.

• №❶ Passioη

@ Pear Blossom - Yeah!!!, Fock them if they don't like... I support your notion ;)

• №❶ Passioη

hehe.. and where did you hear that one? :P I'm waiting all year for you to chase me ;)

• Peter S 李贝勒

Small, medium, big??? I think it's just a question of harmony. One girl will be suitable for a huge pair and an another will be perfect with little treasures.

Don't u think so?

• Simen Stensvoll

girls with huge boobs always get my attentions, but as im a girl,i think they are too heavy to carry around,so i don't want to have them

• stop
    stop wrote:

big boobs are attactive even for me,needless to say for men?but ...no matter if a man is fall in love with your thoughts or who you are.but still...big boobs in match with the height and weight are like bombs especially the firm boobs...all above i mean REAL boobs! I cant speak for men though,sometimes i wish i can be a man...

• Patrick Coleman

i prefer the ones that is available now.

• Håkon Lønne
    Håkon Lønne wrote:

more than a hand is a waste.

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

'Nuff said:

alt text

• Simen Wangberg

Show me a picture of her tomorrow and tell me where my dick ends up.

PROTIP: IN MY LEFT HAND

• №❶ Passioη

@ Kyle - You're not saying you wanna keep something like that for 20 years :P

If I echo correctly, let the fucken games begin ;)

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

im not a boobs person.. but nature big boobs r better..perfect with big ass..

• №❶ Passioη

and big glasses :P

• Rick (史大龙)

@✖Miss.O✖ Big ass? No thanks, I prefer the little asses on most Chinese girls.... lol

• Rick (史大龙)

@ Ole-Marius WOW! Nuff said!

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

More than a handful's a waste, those are damn udders :O

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

as am a strong black guy,i luv strong tall gurl with nice tits n ass..........

u forgot the word stupid in ur description.

@Borscht, What's your beef? Do you object to the "strong tall gurl with nice tits n ass" or the "strong black guy"? Because I'm in a mood to ridicule a swarthy Iberian who thinks hating niggers will make him closer to white. It wouldn't be sporting if you're merely gay.

• №❶ Passioη

hehe... @ 神兽.. sounds like you have the measurement of JUM's cock. Share it please ;

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I don't know anything about JUM other than that he likes 'em large. Good for him. But that doesn't really tell us much about the size of his dick.

Borscht's words reveal comparatively more about himself.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

^ I don't know anything about JUM other than that he likes 'em large. And he's black.

STILL CANNOT EDIT WTF MODS

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Borscht,

i dont hate niggers.

So you didn't call him stupid because he's black; you're just disgusted with his appreciation for "strong tall gurl with nice tits n ass".

Sorry, comrade. I didn't know you had an aversion to women. It's okay to be gay, but you shouldn't call someone stupid.

@Joseph Usher Mike,

n my dear ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ (神兽),i dnt envy any white ppl,am not racist,i lov my life n am very happy,i will never try to be closer to white ppl......

Uh. That comment wasn't directed at you, buddy; your only crime is typing one-handed.

GAY IS AN ADJECTIVE, please don't use it as a NOUN.

+1

That'll teach people to stop queering up English with their idiosyncratic grammar.

• №❶ Passioη

@ JUM, I have a dick size competition coming up soon and that's no way to encourage me.. I need to analyse others to know how much harder I need to work to win ;)

@ Borch, there's another thread for freak-show, this one is about big stuff ;)

• Simen Wangberg

"GAY IS AN ADJECTIVE, please don't use it as a NOUN."

What if I am talking to gays, can I become the gay also? How many gays does it take to make transformation? Get the gay.

"Borch is a faggot," 袜子 said. Enditem

• №❶ Passioη

hehe... Joseph.. essaye-tu à dire de sa petite amie est stupide? Oops!!!... cela va un peu trop loin, You should take a break ;)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Everyone owes me an Internet.

Joshep u are a fckng monkey, evolution passed for u man

Ah, I knew it'd only take a little bit of prodding to bring the overt racism to the surface, like an abscess yearns to give up its pus.

The White Europes is laughing at you, shitskinned racist Span-tard, for if your backwards eugenics-inspired notions of "evolution" had any scientific validity, they would also lead us to conclude that your "evolution" ended when those filthy Moorish apes raped your peninsula. But people who actually know a thing or two about actual evolution also know that race is a social construct and not a real taxonomic classification.

Go fellate the tailpipe of an idling automobile.

• 随便叫兽
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

What moral lessons? I only offered a history lesson to illustrate the absurdity of a Spanish racist condescending to an African, since the rest of the racists in Europe regard you as near-niggers anyway.

The nearest you'll ever get to understanding Darwin would be by earning the award. Go for the gold, champ.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

For the edification of the literate:

While biologists sometimes use the concept of race to make distinctions among fuzzy sets of traits, others in the scientific community suggest that the idea of race is often used [5] in a naive[6] or simplistic way. Among humans, race has no taxonomic significance; all living humans belong to the same hominid subspecies, Homo sapiens sapiens.[7][8] Social conceptions and groupings of races vary over time, involving folk taxonomies [9] that define essential types of individuals based on perceived traits. Scientists consider biological essentialism obsolete,[10] and generally discourage racial explanations for collective differentiation in both physical and behavioral traits.[6][11]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_%28classification_of_humans%29

• Simen Wangberg

@Joseph: you can quote Nelson Mandela all you want, but you're still a fucking idiot.

"U are a clown, stop this."

NO U

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm a doctor of *chanthropology, you bitchass taco-bending ox-stabbing spic, and you ought to be more grateful to the white man for showing you a marginally more sophisticated type of racism.

Now go farm my produce.

• Simen Wangberg

It demands great spiritual resilience to copy and paste quotes from the Internet.

• №❶ Passioη

Hehehe.. finally we have more than 1 Dando Z in the house. Which one should we stone? :P

Hold thy rocks high, for he who casts the first rock shall be greatly rewarded in Heaven.

• Taken From the Passion Scrolls
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

That is ill-advised.

Jesus said to his disciples, "Compare me to someone and tell me whom I am like." Simon Peter said to him, "You are like a righteous angel." Matthew said to him, "You are like a wise philosopher." Thomas said to him, "Master, my mouth is wholly incapable of saying whom you are like." Jesus said, "I am not your master. Because you have drunk, you have become intoxicated from the bubbling spring which I have measured out." And he took him and withdrew and told him three things. When Thomas returned to his companions, they asked him, "What did Jesus say to you?" Thomas said to them, "If I tell you one of the things which he told me, you will pick up stones and throw them at me; a fire will come out of the stones and burn you up."

Thomas 13

I doubt you've heard of it. I was a fan of apocryphal gospels before it was cool.

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

younger guys like big boobs , when men get older big boobs are not so important to them.

maybe because they have less sexual desires? or maybe they have seen or had enough big boobs ?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Look what else just crawled out of the woodwork. Or rather, the swamp.

• Ajantha Manohar

younger guys like big boobs , when men get older big boobs are not so important to them.

well, you know... when wifes get older, husbands lose a lot of sexual appetite and gain a lot of apathy.

who can blame them?

Oh Gravity, thou art a heartless bitch

alt text

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.