Discussion » Nonsense » serious argument: will there ever be a free pr

• WeLiveInBeijingRess
    WeLiveInBeijingRess wrote:
    <p>a friend of mine said "i like everything free, esp free prostitute," then we both wondered what a free prostitute is like, his opinion is there will never be something like a free prostitute, but i think u sometimes can get free beers from a bar on the house, like they want to promote or something, maybe it's the girl's bday or she wants to promote too, so what do u think</p>
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess

when women use sex as a weapon is just hateful, u should be glad prostitutes actually make it the easiest way to get, the most successful prostitutes r called " wife", but u didn't read the title clearly anyhow

• Ajantha Manohar

When a woman practices prostitution, she sacrifices her sexual freedom. She sacrifices the freedom of exploring a natural love-life. The men she has sex with are not her lovers, they are her clients.

When a woman chooses to sell her body for money, she cheapens herself.

When she has sex for money instead of love, she corrupts herself.

This is why I abhor prostitution. Because I love women. ....

alt text

David Findley, 100% hypocrite

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

r u a hooker??? lol, i assume u r a dude

• Ajantha Manohar

Dai, let me post for u the newest bedtyger´s profile pic

alt text

• Ajantha Manohar

@Mini Bastard and Cheng .....Thought you morons travelled home for CNY ?.

did you miss me, honey? I still have your iphone4, when you are gonna come to pick it?

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

Wikipedia:

Prostitution is the act or practice of providing sexual services to another person in return for payment.

So no, there will never be a free prostitute. If you sleep with a prostitute and doesn't get charged, the prostitute is either off work hours and you've got lucky (and maybe a handfull of STD's), or there's some hidden fee's in a given gesture such as "on the house". Nobody get anything "on the house" without a catch.

If you're the pimp, the owner of the prostitution facility or a very good friend of them, you might get "a free prostitute". But in the case of being the owner of boss, occupying the source of revenue would be a cost, so it wouldn't come for free.

Being a really good friend of the boss/owner might give you access on some hookers without having to pay a single buck, but in the long run I strongly doubt somebody who manages prostitute would give away favors like this to friends without using this against them to manipulate their friends for personal gains. Same thing is if a person that this prostitution boss respects walks in. He would spoil the person for free, but the respected person would walk out with expectations behind. Expectations and mutual respect not fulfilled certainly doesn't come for free.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.