Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Need Advice for studying in South China Normal Uni

• SoulCreative Web Studios
    SoulCreative Web Studios wrote:
    <p>Hey everyone,</p> <p>So I've lived in Changsha for a couple months, and then Beijing for a couple months. I'm finishing up a degree here in America, and then I plan to go back to China to study Chinese. I would like to study in south China has I like warm climate, and the beaches. I'd like a reputable university where I will be in close proximity to other Chinese students whom I can network with. </p> <p>I've done some calculations, and come up with this:</p> <p>Tuition: 8,600rmb per semester/ 1,500 dollars Housing/Food: 3,00 rmb per semester / 500 dollars Air/Travel: 1000 dollars (1 way trip)</p> <p>This means that for every 6 months I stay there, I would pay roughly 2000 dollars. Not bad right? This doesn't seem right to me.</p> <p>My budget is 10,000 dollars per year. Maybe a little more, but 10k minimum. I'd like to be absolutely certain that this amount is enough to pay for EVERYTHING I need in China while I am studying Chinese at preferably the South China Normal Language University. <a href="http://www.aecthai.com/South-China--Normal-University.html">Website I got my INFO From</a></p> <p>What do you think? Do you think I can afford this? If, so can any of you tell me about your experiences at Chinese universities? I will have completed my Bachelors in Business Management, and I think being able to speak Chinese will go great with this degree. I might even consider getting a Bachelors degree at the university if I enjoy it enough.</p> <p>Thanks for any information,</p> <p>Daniel</p>
  • 申琪 Annie Shen

well i dont know what i can help. but welcome to CHINA!

• Noprobnisouci
    Noprobnisouci wrote:

You can check taiwan. I have no idea about the fee tho

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.