Discussion » Dating & Romance » Beijing Girls

• Cole
    Cole wrote:
    <p>I am new to Beijing so I want to know how the girls are in Beijing. Anyone who can tell me? Give me advice?</p>
  • №❶ Passioη

is that you in the pic?

• №❶ Passioη

@ F.M.B - You Freaky-Mini-Bitch... There are more important things to "Beijing Girls" than looking like you :P

• №❶ Passioη

@ F.M.B - hehe "why so serious"... your nice theory could easily be assumed realistic... But you mentioned a reflection of how "parents" or "peer pressure" shapes the common materialistic expectation of a Beijing girl. The truth is: a Beijing girl is never really sure what she wants until she finds it.... and "it" could refer to something totally opposite her initial conscious quest...

Even more inaccurate are your last lines. You see, There are girls who get guys (or vice versa) from bars, clubs, party, drinking spree, etc.. Others get them from business meetings, next passenger on a flight / train, internet, etc...

Whichever way, the place determines the mood, the mood determines the will, the will determines the means, and the means determines their fate. Being Green like me || Distinctive like Cole, in most cases is simply a plus to the early stages of this process :)

@ Cole - That's Your Piece of Advice ;

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

@ Cole: Go out with friends (not alone because only creepy unpopular guys go out alone) and say, "Hi can I buy you a drink? or Are you here with friends? or with a smile on your face, "Would you like to join us in a game?" Whatever game it is it helps if its fun!

Then you will find out for yourself........ Beijing has something for everyone just like anywhere else. Although, the standards have a very broad range. It can be anywhere from posh to slum without even changing locations.

• Saint - Spartacus

我喜欢成都的女孩, 江苏也不错 i like cheng du girls , i've a image of their lovely smiley , nature and tender. that give me a feeling of happy . i should visit this city one day > <

• Saint - Spartacus

@ dai , u are wrong , women are not the same in the end , not at all ... ...

• Saint - Spartacus

i take back my words , u are pretty beautiful @ @

• Bjørnar Mørkedal

OP, Do you even know about women in general?

• Solveig Smørdal Botn

发起一个女生PO裸全身的帖子吧....

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.