Discussion » Dating & Romance » Love and Marriage...

• Teddy
    Teddy wrote:
    <p>Are there any educated, thin, beautiful woman that speak some (doesn't have to be good) english and want to marry and live in USA on this website? if so please send me email...</p>
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Bad timing, Teddy. Now is Spring Festival, so most of the women willing to accept such agreement are in their villages and they don´t have internet there....

• Yang
    Yang wrote:

creepy. creepy. creepy.

• Micky
    Micky wrote:

Chip, chip chip

• Peter S 李贝勒

Is it a troll? Or a joke?

Love is something that u don't buy, it's not a good. Girls who think to much to ur bank account or to get a green card are just a bitches, aren't they? How can u expect to get a true love like that? Go date and look for a "mei nu", then if u feel that something happen, try to bring her back! But please, for ur self-esteem, don't buy someone...

• Saint - Spartacus

maybe u should lower u standard

• Saint - Spartacus

i 've think 1000 times that established a oversea marriage agency is a great idea and great business, but no one like to do it , pity ~ ~

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

I dont think is the way to get your future wife ,,,maybe you dont know chinese ppl ,but i am sure around your life there lots of great ppl ,,just need you spend your attention to find out ,,in this web for sure also have lots great ppl too ,but is hard to know in fact...Good luck

• №❶ Passioη

@ Ophelia - Amateur lesbian wouldn't be concerned with the "have interest in me" requirement, would she? hmm...

@ You - I know there are girls here watching, waiting for reason to snatch this seemingly serious minded teddy NO bear. So @ Teddy - don't mind what they say, do share their secret PMs with me. As an Experienced Asian Romance Pro I'll show you the American way forward ;)

Good Luck Buddy!

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

green card? i am not interesting at all ,,,who want live in american? i dont want ,,,not safe,,i am only like China ,is great place hehe ..family ,,,friends,,,and kindly ppl

• №❶ Passioη

There's another strategy which works well without me. Propose on their profiles one-by-one...

• Saint - Spartacus

my slim wish is , in several years , chinese do not need a visa for the entrency of westen world anymore. as taiwan or hongkong nowadays maybe ... ...
    alt text

• Saint - Spartacus

i thought this song fit well the topic : Flightless Bird, American Mouth

• 天天
    天天 wrote:

Teddy wrote: what? is a life with me worse than no life at all???

how did it go from "wanna a wife" to "dont wanna a life"??

• 天天
    天天 wrote:

come on mr.teddy. y dont u try to get to know ur students better? i am sure one of them has to speak a little english and be a woman

• 天天
    天天 wrote:

lol glad that i dont hv luv 4 god in my mind

• Ajantha Manohar

do they have speed-dating events in beijing?

Here, Shamao

And later, after get ur chinese fuckbuddy, you can exchange her:

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.