Discussion » Current Events » Toilet Troubles: China mulls Going Unisex

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    <p>Men may soon see something different when entering a public restroom in part of China: Women.</p> <p>A Local adviser in China's coastal Fujian in province has filed a motion to transform the region's men's restrooms into Unisex ones, according to a report from the state-run China Daily.</p> <p>The goal is to solve a major bathroom inequality issue in which a lack of female restrooms has left women waiting in long lines while men whiz in and out of their restroom with ease, China Daily reported</p> <p>Gan Duanrong, the head of the women federation in the Fujian City of Guangzhou, submitted the movement to overhaul male restrooms to the Chinese people's Political Consultative Conference last week, the report said.</p> <p>Those in favor say Hi!</p>
  • №❶ Passioη

Here come the sky people. I just happen to know those who'll move to Fujian for this

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

No1 are u among those moving to Fujian too? I'll move

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I have a female friend that can pee standing up.

@邓丽丽, this is an innovation, would u please tell ur friend to offer a tutorial?

• Nicole Webber
    Nicole Webber wrote:

This subject is hilarious, a few weeks back someone showed another unisex toilet with girls standing up, using a piece of card to improve the aim? I can see guys flashing their nasty if a girl is standing next to them at a urinal.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.