Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » The old topic about exchange language

• Una Wang
    Una Wang wrote:
    <p>Any lady or you know any lady wants to exchange language study without paying and face to face?I learn English and exchange Chinese. btw I am in Tianjin. Contect me here in WLIB or zhenaixinjueluo@msn.com Happy the Spring Festival^_^ Thanks~</p>
  • Simen Stensvoll

i want to do language exchange with hot guys,im too cold

• Una Wang
    Una Wang wrote:

@Master Panda you r a funny kung fu Panda^_^

• Una Wang
    Una Wang wrote:

@Godfather actually i mean the lady in tianjin who wants to exchange

• Una Wang
    Una Wang wrote:

@Misskinfall u really mean the language exchange?cold lady

• Simen Stensvoll

...both

• Una Wang
    Una Wang wrote:

hehe#%-#•€£#

• Peter S 李贝勒

100% of the language exchanges that i did finished in bed even if i didn't think about. The only time that i had a real teacher we didn't play, and really worked. More efficient but less funny. ;-) U really look for a lady???

• Una Wang
    Una Wang wrote:

@Mater Panda why?but i really want to give a compliment after look at your pic^_^

• Una Wang
    Una Wang wrote:

@Peter Stone i look for a lady coz i want to have a real study with no other aim~

• Saint - Spartacus

foreign girls are nice to help u but they do not have much time for exchange stuff, or u have to catch a lesbien ^^

@ peter , since u became a transexual, u can finish both ladys and gentlemen in u bed ... ... no wonder to imagine ... ...

• Peter S 李贝勒

@Una Wang ok! I guess u'll find here...

@saintro U unfortunatly insist. I wonder what are u looking for by always insulting people??? If it's "wenti" it's easy to find.

U know, as a transexuel and as a fan of anal sexe i can go and taste everything ; men, women, animals( i love sheep) ur mother(omg),ben laden,(i'm excited by his long beard) the pop and his crucifix (turn me on!) ur father and his sexy butt(mmm), ur little sister(tasty), everything with a hole... I m ur serial ass destroyer killer, the prince of fist fucking, the ayatolla of the little smelly holes... Xoxo

• Una Wang
    Una Wang wrote:

no one want:(

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.